[PRP] Paint me like one of your Frenchmen. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:48 pm
User Image

With a sigh a vixen splatted paint against a wall. She missed her art. he missed the color that used to be in her life. She frowned as she saw all the black on the wall... She didn't like the fact that there was a lot of it there. Ceri felt a gurgle in her gut. She should probably eat. Yeah. That should help her feel better. So she left her little lair and to the outskirts of the city, it wasn't far and it bordered a nice wooded area. She knew where to find the river. So she set out for it. Fish didn't sound to bad and the sound of running water relaxed her.

[Words: 116]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image

Gregory made his way through the thick brush of the forest. In all his years he never thought he would find himself living next to a city. When he was kit, his mother use to scare him with stories of humans so that he would stay away from them. Being a kit, he of course believed those silly stories. Now that he was all grown... not so much. He had seen some of these humans. Not vary many were bright. Some times he would venture into the city and steal food from one of the vender's on the street. Some times it was risk though. Thanks to the defect in his leg, he often scared off anyone that saw him. Not that he cared. He could care less what others thought of him. He happened to like the way he looked. The only thing he didn't favor was the defect in his leg, though it was pretty hard to noticed unless someone just stood there and looked at it.

Moving through the brush he came upon a clearing. Here he sat down for a moment to rest. The city wasn't too far away and he could see the buildings coming up through the trees. Maybe he would head into the city and get something to eat. Those things humans called hot dogs sounded rather good at the moment. He moved his neck around to loosen it up. When he had got up this morning it seemed a little stiff.

[Original Post by: Izumi Tenshin - Words 249]

TehMoonie

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:52 pm
The vixen plopped down. She had a nice view of the clearing, she stuck her paw in the running water and sighed. That is until she saw something else come out into the clearing. Someone! Ceri tilted her head at the male. He had a natural glint to him. Was that... Scales!? Woah... He seemed to be close enough to some bushes. Maybe she could get a better look.

So she crept behind some bushes, getting closer and closer to her target. Then... SNAP. She stepped on a branch. "Eeeep!" It was bound to happen. She wasn't sneaky at all. Not only that the branch had thorns and one was lodged in the soft pads of her paw. "OwOwOw!!" With all the nose she had a feeling she'd lose the male. .

[Words 131]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:54 pm
Greg had sat there for a few moments trying to make up his mind on what to do. Should he go into the city and try his luck at one of the vendors? Or should he just stay in the forest and try his luck at hunting? Ether way would get him something to eat. Though if he stayed in the forest, he would have to stalk and look for something to eat. If he went into the city, the food was already prepared and laying in wait. Of course then he would have to avoid all of the humans and other things that were bound to get in his way. Though, he did love to pull one over on those humans who ran the vendors. He smiled. The city it was then. He felt like having a little fun. Suddenly there was a snap from behind and he quickly turned his head to hear someone calling out in pain. Sighing he stood and turned into the direction he heard the noise.
"I know someone is there. Come out." He demanded as he took a stance just in case it was some one who had a problem with him. "I wont ask again." He growled

[Original Post by Izumi Tenshin - Words 205]  

TehMoonie

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:57 pm
Ceri's ears flicked back when she heard the defensive voice from the other side of the bushes. She whimpered to herself and walked out. As soon as she put pressure on one of her paws she yelp and stumbled. The thorn must have lodged into her paw. "I-I'm coming..." She called out to the other, she didn't want him to get even more mad then he seemed. Her voice was shaky with nervousness as she made her way slowly through the bushes. Once out she sat with the bum paw raised and her ears pressed back and her head dipped low.

[101 words]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:58 pm
He waited quietly for who ever it was to come out. Of course when he heard the female voice he relaxed a bit. It was a female. Sure enough, after several moments a female fox walked out. Or... rather she limped and stumbled out. He blinked and raised an eyebrow when she seemed to be hurt. Realizing she wasn't a threat at all he sighed.
"Sorry. I thought you were someone else." He looked her up and down. "You seem to be... troubled. Is something wrong?"

[Original Post by Izumi Tenshin - 86 Words]  

TehMoonie

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:58 pm
She was rather embarrassed to be so clumsy, but even if she didn't have a thorn in her paw, she would have tumbled out. "I-I.. Uh.. Have a thorn in my paw." She lifted up the paw and turned it over and revealed the thorn. It was lodged in there and it made Ceri's stomach churn when she saw it, then looked away. "I'm sorry..." She thought she deserved this for trying to spy on him. She couldn't help it though, she liked seeing others do things as if nobody was watching. It was more natural to paint them later.

[100 words]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:59 pm
He stood there for a moment trying to figure her out. She seemed to be nervous about something for some reason. He wasn't sure why. She really didn't have anything to be nervous about. Unless... She thought he was going to hurt her in some way. His ears went down as he glanced away with a comical look of annoyance. Of course she would think that. He did just call her out in a rather rude way. Or maybe it was the way he looked? His looks were rather... strange. He glanced back over at her when she mentioned that she had a thorn in her paw.
"Ah." He walked closer to her. "No need to be sorry... Would you like me to remove it?" He looked at her.

[Original Post by Izumi Tenshin - 129 words]  

TehMoonie

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:00 pm
Ceri nodded. "Yes please." Ceri winced and her whole body tensed. She was not very fond of pain. She didn't want to look at him pulling out the thorn, it made her sick just thinking about it. "I'm sorry for spying on you..." She made small talk to get her mind off the thorn. "I saw you in the clearing and wanted to get a better look." She blushed. "I wanted to paint you. I've never seen anyone like you before." She blushed more hoping she didn't seem too much like a stalker.

[93 words]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:01 pm
He nodded as he stood and made his way over to her. Once he was close enough, he sat down and examined the paw she held up. Sure enough, there was the thorn. Gregory tilted his head as he looked over it. It was stuck in there pretty good. He had encountered something similar in the city only he had caught something metal in his pay. Luckily, it wouldn't be too hard from him to pull out. Depending on how her pain tolerance was, it might hurt. He glanced up at her when she apologized for spying on him.
"Its fine. The thorn is stuck in there pretty good but I should be able to pull it out. I've had something similar happen to me. It might hurt though." He warned her then raised an eyebrow when she mentioned she wanted to paint him. He was use to getting strange looks because of how different he was but he had never had anyone tell him they wanted to paint him. "I'm... unique..." He stated when she said she hadn't seen anyone like him. Actually it might be better to say his father was, considering that's where he got his looks.

[Original Post by Izumi Tenshin - 200 Words]  

TehMoonie

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:02 pm
As the mention of pain Ceri slowly started to turn green then turn to white. "I noticed you were unique... That is why I wanted to paint you... I-if you don't mind..." Ceri kept her head turned away from her paw. She wished he would hurry and take it out.

[50 words]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:04 pm
"I see..."
He leaned down to her paw as he kept his eyes on her. She seemed to be a little nervous at the fact that he was going to remove the thorn. Lucky for him, she was looking away and talking at the same time. That made removing the torn a lot easier on him. Which he did. Of course she was too busy talking to have noticed. He stat straight and smiled at her when she mentioned that she wanted to pain him.
"I wouldn't mind do terribly." It was then he noticed that she seemed to still be nervous. No doubt thinking that the thorn was still stuck. "No need to be nervous... I've removed the thorn." He was glad to see that it didn't hurt as bad as he thought it would.

[Original Post by Izumi Tenshin - 136 Words]  

TehMoonie

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:30 am
Ceri became excited when the male said he wouldn't mind if she painted him. Her tail wagged and she didn't care about the thorn anymore. "R-really!? Thank you!" She gave him a little nuzzle under his chin. It was a little thank you for removing the thorn as well as the painting. She had her warm, bright smile again. "Are you hungry? We can head back to the city and snag a meal." She looked up to the sky and saw it was later. "I know a vendor that leaves at this time, they are easy to get things from as they are distracted most of the time." The human sold meat stick that were linked together. If she was lucky, she even got one that was hot.

[128 words]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:05 pm
Greg chuckled lightly at how excited she got when he agreed to let her paint him. "Your welcome..." He smiled when she nuzzled him. "I've never had anyone want to paint me before... Should be interesting." When she pulled away, he was glad to see that she seemed to be a lot happier now. When she asked if he was hungry, he shrugged. "A little. The city?" He looked at her thinking about it. "Normally I don't like going into the city but I suppose it will be alright." He turned and started his way toward the city. "It's just normally I get lost... but I should be fine as long as Im with you." he gave her a smile.

[120 words]  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:32 pm
With a slight blush Ceri guided the other toward the city. "Don't worry. I'll make sure you won't get lost." She gave him a reassuring smile. "Also, my name is Ceridwen, but you can call me Ceri. Everyone does." He pace picked up when the talk buildings and the business of the humans became louder. "Food first, then we'll get to painting!~" She lead the male through alley ways and ended up behind a building with a large open door with many smells coming from it. She wagged her tail and stuck her head inside. One of the humans spotted her and said something to her. Ceri just sat and wagged her tail, pretending she knew what they said. The human went deeper into the building the reappeared with two boxes. They also fixed the bow of her piercing, she was rather grateful for that, the lace she had in there was starting to get rather tattered. She looked back to the male with a proud grin.  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff