Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
Otokage Succession Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:38 pm
The time has come for someone to lead again. To long have the people been leaderless and without direction. Vote now on whether a tournament should be held for the position of Otokage. Please say who you want to fill the position if you don't want a tournament.

Ergo's edit: Poll closed. Votes were 10 for tournament, 15 against at time of poll's close.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:44 pm
Koan Uchiha - Story based reasoning, Snake Sage knowledge.  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:46 pm
Koan mother f'in Uchiha  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:58 pm
please note that the kage position is open to any and all characters who want to have a shot at being a kage. the only requirements being that you must leave your village and join otogakure. the tournament will be open to anyone and everyone interested in becoming the otokage  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:59 pm
Koan. :]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:53 pm
I really don't know anyone else suited for it. So...Yeah, I'm going for Koan Uchiha, too.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:17 pm
While I'm honored you would vote for me it seems that unless I get another eight votes it doesnt matter anyway. But I truly am honored you would all vote for me. /bows. It seems that given current information. The eight that do want it automatically beats your votes and nulls them. Im sorry for wasting your time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:21 pm
Koan Uchiha, for many reasons.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:23 pm
So...In other words what we, as members, want doesn't matter jack d**k? I mean, we here are the only ones speaking, but we ARE speaking out for YOU. As Mods, isn't it your guys' jobs to do what WE want to do with the guild? I mean, you're having us do a pole, and asking us to name who we want as Kage, and apparently no matter who we name it doesn't matter?

Considering only one name has been put forward, that of Koan, it obviously means that we want Koan as the Otokage.

Good to know that Members have so much say in this guild!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:27 pm
Lanfaer
So...In other words what we, as members, doesn't matter jack d**k? I mean, we here are the only ones speaking, but we ARE speaking out for YOU. As Mods, isn't it your guys' jobs to do what WE want to do with the guild? I mean, you're having us do a pole, and asking us to name who we want as Kage, and apparently no matter who we name it doesn't matter?

Considering only one name has been put forward, that of Koan, it obviously means that we want Koan as the Otokage.

before this gets out of hand, please note that there is only 5 votes for koan as kage, 8 votes for people who want a tourney (and possibly interested in the position as well) and another number of individuals(8? i think currently) who simply stated that they dont want a tourney nor name someone as a kage.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:31 pm
Yo-ko
please note that the kage position is open to any and all characters who want to have a shot at being a kage. the only requirements being that you must leave your village and join otogakure. the tournament will be open to anyone and everyone interested in becoming the otokage

So from what Azeiel is saying is that you're making his vote requirements exceed something that have nothing to do with his nomination? The 8 to 12 has to do whether or not there's a tourney. The way it shows is that four people has voted for koan. So four people that actually care about choosing an Otokage went and voted on someone. Someone that makes sense to be the kage as well as being highly active. Which that alone should be a high factor in the situation. Thus Koan Uchiha is a prime example of a good kage both story and activity wise. Yet you want them to beat the tournament's votes in order to become a kage? The vote for kage has nothing to do with the damned tournament in the first place as the vote for the tournament was whether or not it was going to happen. The vote for kage came from the people who voted no the tournament. Something that was completely different as these people want this stuff fast tracked instead of wasting time. Again Az is not only active, about as active as I am, but he has great plot to. You said within this post that the only requirement is that he most join otogakure. As far as im tracking in the threads that's already being worked on and he's got people voting for him already. So why is this even an issue at this point beyond you mixing that vote with the tournament vote?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:31 pm
Currently that number rests at 14 for no tourney. And if there is no tourney, and the only person being named for Kage is Koan, by rights it would go to him. At least that's what would be fair.

Azeiel, if you get in I want a cut of the profits >.>

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:33 pm
Yo-ko
Lanfaer
So...In other words what we, as members, doesn't matter jack d**k? I mean, we here are the only ones speaking, but we ARE speaking out for YOU. As Mods, isn't it your guys' jobs to do what WE want to do with the guild? I mean, you're having us do a pole, and asking us to name who we want as Kage, and apparently no matter who we name it doesn't matter?

before this gets out of hand, please note that there is only 5 votes for koan as kage, 8 votes for people who want a tourney (and possibly interested in the position as well) and another number of individuals(8? i think currently) who simply stated that they dont want a tourney nor name someone as a kage.

Yoko you understand that you trying to work around this is making you look bad right? Eight people voted for the tournament but twelve people voted against it. Then people went to select a kage by vote. The two votes have nothing to do with each other. It doesn't look good ot members when you're trying to worm your way around things.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:36 pm
Reina Kageki
Yo-ko
Lanfaer

Yoko you understand that you trying to work around this is making you look bad right? Eight people voted for the tournament but twelve people voted against it. Then people went to select a kage by vote. The two votes have nothing to do with each other. It doesn't look good ot members when you're trying to worm your way around things.
im not worming out of it. clearly displayed, koan only has 5 votes, as asked in the poll itself for someone to right it in. without a nomination, the inly information we have to go on is that the voters simply didnt want a tournament. we cant read into or assume anything else beyond that  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:41 pm
Curious. What's the time-frame between this and the actual in character actions? Depending on the answer I would like to add my recently created Senju to the polls. I'll be getting him to Jounin as soon as this mini-arc in Konoha ends, alongside training him up to be powerful enough to run a village.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff