Master Bedroom: Lucian's Room
User Image

Bathroom
User Image

Open Bedroom/Guest Room

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:01 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image

Lucian stepped into the apartment and slid off his shoes before walking across the smooth tile to his bedroom. The guest room wasn't quite ready for anyone and he simply laid the boy down in his California King sized bed. He covered him with a light silk afghan he had woven himself and went into his closet. He quickly changed into one of his house Kimonos done in black and green silk that his mother made him years ago. He checked on Kenos once more before moving into the kitchen and beginning to cook something for them to eat.  

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:05 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS
T H E xxxxEXPERIMENT "HUMAN"
age ━━ Sixteen ~ doesn't really age
grade ━━ Transfer ~ needs placing[/color

His special things
Locket: User Image
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZxOgqBwW_g

with: no one
Where: Lucian's room
Feeling: rested nd himself
Thinking: Where am I?
Doing: investigating and doing survelliance of room
OOC:

Kenos woke sometime later. He sat up with a jolt and drew his sword. Where was he?! He shot out of the bed and took up military stance. Searching around for threats. His eyes scanning. Seeing none he sheathed his sword to his side as it really had no sheath. He explored and invaded every inch of Lucian's room. Satisfied there was nothing of danger or risk he left it. Following the smell of food, not that he was in need of food substanance and tracked it down to the kitchen. Staring unsurely.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:17 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image

Lucian paused as he looked up from the stove. His hair was twisted away from his face in an intricate knot and he stood in a beautiful black and green silk kimono. "Oh, you are awake. Welcome back to the land of the living. I hope you're hungry, I made plenty. I hope you like dumplings. They're made with pork." He smiled happily as he moved to the table setting down a plate of dumplings and rice. "I may have grown up in France, but My mother was Japanese so she taught me everything I know." He leaned forward with a bright smile. "She's the one that I got my silkworm side from." He said in a staged whisper.  

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:00 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

with: no one
OOC:

Kenos blinked and stared at him emotionlessly. He tilted his head. "I did not cease living." He said without any hesitation. "I do not require food nourishment for another two days. Thank you anyways. It smells good." he said with politeness and no life. Having found himself centered again. Blinking a bit. He followed him and stood at the table. Looking at him. Blinking a bit. "I see." He said. Unsure inside right now. He tilted his head a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:21 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image

Lucian sat down and motioned for him to sit. "Please sit, at least have some tea. I rather like company during mealtimes, and if you want something just goahead and have some." He smiled brightly  

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:46 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

with: Lucian
OOC:

Kenos looked at him. Moving and sat down. The motion to him was an unspoken command he learned early on. He sat down and took the cup of tea. Sniffing it then smile twitches happened then sipped at it. Listening to him speak. Shaking his head and merely responded a short commentary. "No thank you Monsuier Lucian. I have no need of food substance as of yet. I am good with the tea even though I have no need for liquid nourishment either."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:54 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image

Lucian blew a strand of his hair out of his face. "You know, taking joy out of life won't harm you Kenos. You and I are the only ones here, no one will come through that door without my say so, so please relax a little. You're making me edgy. Which reminds me, do you have a place to stay? I have that extra bedroom and it gets lonely here by myself."  

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:47 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

OOC:

Kenos looked at him like he was insane but made no commentary. "Does not compute..." He muttered softly. It was an attempt to get him to drop the question. He frowned a bit and sipped the tea. He listened to him speak. Tilting his head blank expressioned. "I am...relaxed." He said. Not sure what he meant. He looked at him. Shaking his head. He blinked. "The commanding officer left me in the classroom with the orders to obey the orders of authority figures. Sleep is another thing I need little of. Even when sleeping I am able to transition to battle mode quickly. I do not have a place or residence at this time." He informed much like a machine.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:45 am
TimeKeys

User Image

Lucian watched him thoughtfully. "Hm...well you could stay here if you want. like I said I have an extra bedroom, it's not much but it's a place you can call your own." He smiled again as he bit into a dumpling and sighed in pleasure.  

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:47 am
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

OOC:

Kenos looked at him. "Why do you care? They will just be taking me from this school when the coast is clear." He stated flatly. He tilted his head and watched him. "That is a sigh I do not recognize. What does it mean?" He asked. A flicker of curiousity. He liked to learn new things

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:06 am
TimeKeys

User Image

"I do it because it would please me to have some company even if it is for a little while." He said with a shrug as he put down his chopsticks. "That sigh was because i enjoyed the taste of the dumplings." He smiled kindly as he pushed the plate of dumplings over to him. "And if you don't truly wish to go....well I could always order you to stay, they did leave you under my 'command' didn't they?" He chuckled  

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:50 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

OOC:

Kenos looked at Lucian a bit. Blinking a bit. He sipped his tea. "Dumplings? I do not know that taste. I know Lilliana loved them." He stated a bit. He blinkd a bit. "The command remains in effect only until such time the commanding officers retrieve me to return to active duty." He said simply. "They commanded me to obey any and all nonharmful or safety risk orders from all authority figures. Such a command would only be active until retrieved by the commanding officers." He responded a bit. "Even if during glitchings you both fascinate and infuriate me." He spoke again then fell silent. All without any emotions.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:36 am
TimeKeys

User Image

Lucian sighed. "An answer for anything Kenos, I like that about you. Just try a dumpling Kenos, if she liked them then you might too." He smiled as he sipped his tea. "Well, even so my offer still stands, if you wish to stay here you may. My extra room is a little sparse but it's clean and you can decorate it however you wish."  

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:53 am
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS

His special things
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:

OOC:

Kenos looked at him. Frowning a bit. "I was repeating orders." He stated though the frown left as quickly as it appeared. "If Mounsoiur Lucian does not wish me to comment then he should state the desire for me to listen and not respond. Or make commentary known that it is not a question it is a statement and the soldier is not supposed to respond." he said emotionlessly. Like monotone ddn't even cover it. He looked at her. "I am afraid I am unneeding of food substanance for another day or so. When I do I suppose I will try a dumpling." He stated formally. He finished his tea and listened to him. "I do not understand. I have no need for anything more than such a domicile." he stated. "I will stay here then."

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff