19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:29 pm
Original RP here
words:232
Original post Reoakee

Arista was curled up in the tree out of the way and alone now. Red had continued on to the Phenoix city tribe and she had stayed behind to try and catch up with Eroshe. She hadn’t been able to do so. How something that big could just disappear was beyond her understanding. Still she was tired after her near death experience at the hands of that deava and her exhausted sleep the night before had helped but hadn’t really cured things for her. So no Arista was half dozing in a large tree trying hard no to think about anything and just relax. She wasn’t sure she wanted to catch up to Red right now either. He was her friend and she loved him dearly but she was feeling a disconnect with the world at large and just wanted a nice quite few days to herself to figure things out. Like how she felt about her friend who had no interest in her despite her growing fondness for hm. She had heard about tribes and they seemed like wondrous things, but were they really? Red was all for it, but a city seemed like a bad idea and right now she didn’t know if she could even find a tribe out here in the wilderness. Sighing she closed her eyes and starting humming hoping that would get her mind to relax.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:33 pm
Original post my Moon
words 78
User Image
Brock had been traveling sometime. His wings felt heavy so he landed and started to walk. He let out a sigh. Nothing seemed to be around here. So he flopped against a tree and closed his eyes. Maybe a little relaxing would give him a refresher. As he sat there he hear something... Humming? He looked around but not up and couldn't find the source of where it came from. Oh well. Might as well just enjoy it.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:36 pm
words:82 Original post Reoakee

Arista kept humming. She thought she heard something below her but didn’t look because she really didn’t care at the moment. Perhaps that was shallow but she was so tired of being scared and running herself ragged. She kept humming and even started to sing a little bit. “ When the storm breaks~ and I lay all alone, who’s paw will I take, who will lead me home? I want to hear you, say my name so softly~ Have you missed me too?”

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:40 pm
words:89 Original post Moon

With a slight tilt of his head he responded to the song. "I would take you home if I knew where it was, and its hard to miss someone you haven't met..." He plopped his but under a tree. Did he just respond to a song that may or may not be coming from his imagination? He scratched his head, slightly confused. He tried to look up but even the leaves let the sun through and it was to bright to hold his gaze. Who or what was singing?  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:46 pm
words:96 Original post Reoakee

Her singing stopped as soon as another voice answered her own. Surprised she looked down and saw a male phim sitting under a tree right near her own. She stared at him for a few moments before responding. “It’s just a song.” No it was more than that to her, it was how she was dealing with things but she didn’t really want to be a sad sack and depress this stranger. Her tail twitched and fell off the branch she was laying on so that it was just hanging down in the air below her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:47 pm
words:74 Original post Moon

"Well then, its a very pretty song, Miss. You have a beautiful voice." He nodded and smiled and tried looking up again. He finally saw the outline of a face looking back at him. It was still to bright for him to actually see her though. "Ya know, from this angle you look like an angel. Care to come down to earth and join me in the shade?" Maybe she would like some company?  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:56 pm
words:84Original post Reoakee

She nodded her head to his comment. She loved to sing and she liked the sound of her own voice, but as for the angel part well she didn’t feel like one. Right now she felt surely and annoyed. Still that was no reason to take it out on this male. Sighing she slide down branch to branch until she was low enough she could just drop to the ground. She didn’t even bother opening her wings. She shook herself out after the landing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:00 pm
words:82 Original post Moon

Brock gave the girl a smile and closed his eyes again. "Thank you for joining me. My names is Brock." He cracked an eye open and gave her a wink and a smile. "And I was right, you do look like an angel." His tail swished casually. Her reached over and carefully plucked a twig and a few leaves from her hair. "That drop didn't hurt you? Did it?" There was concern in his voice, he looked at her and made sure.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:01 pm
words:95 Original post Reoakee

She nodded her head at him. “Arista.” She shook her head. “I’m no angel trust me.” She gave him a soft smile. She let him take the twigs out. They didn’t really matter to her. “No I’m as fine as I’ll be.” She laid down not really sure what to expect from this encounter. One thing was for certain if he offered to take her someplace she didn’t care who he was she would tell him what she thought of trips of any kind. “so why are you out here in the middle of nowhere?”

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:34 pm
"If you aren't an angel... then I shall just call you by your name. Which is very nice too." He was trying not to be awkward with the girl and hoped he wasn't coming off to strong either. "I'm here because... Well, because it just so happened to be the place I landed last night." He gave the girl a light shrug. "I like to fly, so I tend to travel." He looked to Arista, "What about you?" He was really did wonder what a lovely girl like her was doing. Was she going to meeting her mate? A friend? Maybe she lived here? Or maybe she too was a traveler.

[111]  

TehMoonie

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:52 pm
words:118

“Well for starters I used to travel, but well I made a mistake and decided that finding place to be that wasn’t there worked for me.” So he traveled. A little voice in the back of her mind decided to speak up and tell her that it was ‘great’ and she should just climb back up that tree and go back into hiding. Shifting she stayed where she was trying to be polite. A small part of her did want to stay and talk, but she really should have learned from before that polite didn’t mean interest so she was being more cautious now. She realized she was frowning. “Sorry it’s not you. I just .. well I’m tired.”

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:04 pm
"If you are tired you should sleep." He pulled out a sack from the side of the tree and from it he took out a blanket and a large pillow. "Here. You can have these so you can sleep. I'll go to the river to the east." He smiled awkwardly at her. "If you want to keep them I'll leave the sack for you too." Her rubbed the back of his neck. "If you don't then just leave it here or brink it back to me." Brock stretched his legs and wings and headed toward the river. "And if you aren't here when I come back... I hope your wings carry you somewhere safe... It was nice meeting you." As much as he wanted to stay at the tree talking to the girl he figured it was better to let her sleep. In the back of his mind, he was the one making her frown, even if she did mention it wasn't him.

[163]  

TehMoonie

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:25 pm
words:163

She blinked looking at him and opened her mouth to speak. Calling out she tried to stop him. “um… hey. I think you misunderstood. I’m not tired like sleepy. More tired of.” That was the problem wasn’t it? She couldn’t pin point any one thing that really was draining her. Huffing she swatted pillow. “Sorry I’m just not a pleasant fox to talk to lately. Thanks for offering to leave, but well you landed here tired so you should stay and rest. I’ve been here long enough that I will be fine leaving. She was not going to head to the river though. She didn’t feel like fish scaring today. Shaking her head she was moments from climbing back her tree but then the nice fox might feel obligated to talk to her or try to make her feel better and that wasn’t fair. “I’m just gonna go for a walk.” Standing up she started to move away from the river.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:37 pm
[140]

Brocks ears flicked back. There was obviously something wrong with Arista. "Enjoy your walk. If you come back around and you need an ear.. I;m a great listener. I'll still be at the river" He wasn't sure if she would be back, but he wanted her to know that he would be around if needed. " And I'll leave the pillow there if you need to beat somethin' up." With those words he turned and left. As much as he wanted to follow her, she prolly just needed space. With a sigh Brock walked off himself. If he was still tired he could rest, though he knew he wouldn't fall asleep. He was worried about this girl he just met. He whispered a prayer to any deity that would listen to him, praying she'd find some peace in her walk.  

TehMoonie

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:01 pm
words:159

Arista walked away from the male and didn’t pay attention to where she was figuring she could just fly back if needed. Groaning a part of her felt really bad for just leaving the poor male back there like that. He hadn’t done anything wrong after all. She was just grumpy from having been alone and remembering that her heart was so flippant as to fall for a fox who only viewed her as a friend. If the fox whom left her was a jerk it would have been easier just to blame him and be on with her life, but now he was nice enough too. The problem was solely with her. She saw some fireflies in the distance and felt a bit lonely sitting there watching them. Still it wasn’t like she had any other friends or anyone to be around. She sat there and stared at the fireflies and could only keep thinking over Brock’s offer.

● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff