• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:08 pm
Old RP here
Original post moon
words 69
User Image

Rasta was lounging under a banana tree. He had a large bundle of the yellow fruits next to him. He looked up and wondered how he got up there. He shrugged. It didn't matter. A stream of smoke came from the Male's mouth as he let out a relaxed sigh. It was the perfect day to lay about... Though any day was perfect to do that in Rasta's eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:11 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 116
User Image

Fawna walked along bobbing her head to music that only she could hear. It’d been a while since she last got away from home. During her excursions she had met a few different kinds of foxes. Still the ones that interested her the most where the ones that others said where the weirdest. She didn’t get why so many foxes had a stick tied to their tails when it came to thinks like looks. Her bright tail swished behind her as she walked wondering why so many foxes were so boring like her uptight father. Looking around she noticed a few strange types of trees. Huh looks like I'm further from home than usual. Oh well.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:12 pm
Original post moon
words 70

Rasta looked around. It was unusually quiet. He then saw a vixen.. with... Was that a Fro!? Rasta shook his own head, causing his dreads to flop around. He got up and approached the vixen, never before seeing one on a girl. "You have a 'Fro, momma!" Of course this girl wasn't his mother, but that is what id father called other women... So it was sort of a habit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:14 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 82

Looking at the fox that approached her Fawna was surprised. He had a colorful hat and his hair was all knotted up. “Well I ain’t chur momma, but I do have a fro.” She smiled proud of her hair. She styled it the way papa Ristu did. “What chu got going on here huh?” She raised a paw and patted at one of the long strings of hair. It looked like it was pretty cool, though that was her take on things.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:15 pm
Original post moon
words 55

"Oh I know, I know." Rasta let out a laugh. "Momma... is like a slang word." He sat as she played with his dreads. "Those are dreads! They are like rope!" He let her play with his hair. He didn't mind. His dreads were braided by a young human. He kept them that way since.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:16 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 63

At the word slang Fawna tilted her head a bit and flicked her ear. That was one funky word. Still it sounded like fun. She batted again at his hair. “dreads huh? They don’t look so bad. How’d ya get them?” She smiled looking at the other fox. He seemed like a fox that was relaxed. Who knew maybe he’d be some fun.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:18 pm
Original post moon
words 52

He smiled at the vixen. "There is a human village near here. They are very friendly. A human girl did it for me." He pulled of his hat and shook the rest of his dreads out. "What about your do? It looks like a fluffy lamb on your head." He laughed abit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:19 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 78

Well she’d never thought about a human doing her hair. Maybe she should try it some time. “I do this with my hair since my dad does it.” She smiled. She’d always loved the way Ritsu did his hair so she was glad when she found out that her hair could do the same thing when she tugged at it a little bit. “It might look like a lamb but don’t expect it to start bleatin’ on ya.”

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:20 pm
Original post moon
words 67

Rasta smiled. "Family tradition. That's nice." He laughed more at her comment. He like this girl. She was witty. Rasta thought for a bit, he knew his hair was coming loose. Maybe he could try making it poofy like hers. "Ho does he do it?" His hair was much longer that hers, so if he did a fro... would he just be a giant ball of poof?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:23 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 89

“Well I think it has to do with the kind of hair we got. My sister can’t do it. But you just pull a bit on ya hair like this. ” She reached up and tugged on her hair giving it a little twist of her paw at the end. She had so much practice that it was easy for her to kink her naturally poofy hair into a proper fro. She smiled at the male wondering if he could do it too, his hair looked a lot like hers.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:24 pm
Original post moon
words 47

Rasta thought is dreads were coming loose. Maybe a Fro would be something interesting to try. He confirmed it to himself. He would try a fro later. "Say... Are you thirsty?" All this talking was making his tongue a bit dry, and a drink would be refreshing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:28 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 47

“I’m a bit thirsty, why? Ya got somethin’ good nearby?” Fawna eyed the male wondering what kind of drink he had in mind. She knew some foxes that lived close to human’s preferred to drink things the human left out for them, while others just preferred water.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:31 pm
Original post moon
words 81

"Sure do! Leave it to me." He wandered to a near by Palm tree, he eyed it for a bit and somehow managed to shimmy up the tree. Down came two coconuts. "Ever had one of these?" He grinned and went to work on taking off the husk to get to the hard shell. The he used his special trick to crack them open to get to the liquid inside. "Try it." He slid the half of the coconut to Fawna.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:32 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 81

Watching him Fawna had to admit that the male was an agile climber. She had no idea what he was trying to get at though until he brought it down. It looked like an odd fuzzy rock. She watched as he cracked it open and slid one half to her. Smelling it she was surprised what it looked like. Taking a tenative lick she was amazed. “Hey not bad!” She dove in and started to lap it up. “What’s this called?”

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:33 pm
Original post moon
words 44

"I have no idea... They are good though." He was happy she liked it. Not too many do. "You don't look like you are from around here... Where you from?" Rasta took a seat under the shade of the tree he just recently climbed.  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff