Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PVP] Howling good time (Enzo vrs Frost) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:42 pm
The scent of rats and roaches was pungent, though no worse than other things that took residence at the school. A reaper he knew to have such a tinted aroma? Frost had begun to grow accustomed to the scent. If anything, it made Enzo all the more easily to find in vast campus.

"Enzo?" Sniffing the air of the gym, the sudden scent of sweaty gym socks made the wolfos cringe. "You here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:56 pm
Enzo knew he had been lax in his studies, but at least had tried to keep up with the gym. With fellows that could cast spells that shot fireballs, fly or turn into massive monsters, simply boxing didn't seem to cut the mustard.

Unfortunately, his stamina was not the strongest, and it hadn't taken long before he had grown bored and lounged back against a pile of mats. The Boss resting nearby to play some soothing background thrums and he had resorted to manually throwing rats at the punching bag nearby, yawning between squeaking thumps.

"Hmm?" He was almost dozing off when he heard the voice.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:07 pm
Watching with mild amusement as a rat squeaked as it got up before attempting to flee, his boot managed to catch it by the tail- much to the iny creature's displeasure and anger.
"Good day Enzo." The rat was lightly punted back towards the reaper and his weapon..familiar.

"....Are you finished with a training regiment or merely taking a breather?" Ears perked up at the idea filtering to the front for his head. "Perhaps I could join you while you train? Or, do you have other things to deal with like... ah, dames and dolls?"

Frost was still unsure how to properly refer to ghouls when with the reaper.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:28 pm
"Hrmm?" Enzo was just nodding off with a fresh rat in hand- nearly throwing it at Frost's head as the wolf-boil stepped in. "oh- OH Ah- yeah, man, yeah just takin' a quick breather s'all-" He cleared his throat, hopping to his feet as though ready to punch the bag again. "Wait- oh! Sure! A little fistycuffs'll do me good with a live target! Gets borin' as all hell when the place is empty." He gave a grin and a dismissive wave of his hand, "I promise to go easy on ya's."  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:05 am
Frost would have tried to catch the rat in his teeth. One didn't just throw things at a canine you know. Red eyes trailed after Enzo's movements, tail swaying patently as he thought about if 'fistycuffs' was the same as normal sparring.

He guessed it was but then dolls were ghouls to Enzo so Frost just took things with a mild bit of skepticism.

Taking off his coat, the ghost smiled, bowing before streching his arms and legs for a moment. "If you refrained from posing a challenge Enzo I would be insulted. A true test of skill can only be known if one does not hold back their power."

Challenge accepted.
Bilious

Bilious rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:23 am
"Well then," He cracked a freckled shoulder, straightening up to assume a fighting position.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:25 am
"You better watchit!" The delinquent first year snapped with a grin, darting toward the wolf-boil with fists at the ready... only to stumble past Frost as though he had meant to psych him out all along.

HP: 30/30
Damage: MISS

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:29 pm
Frost watched the attack and then laughed, shoving Enzo on the back before hopping away.

"Come now, at least try to take me seriously."

HP: 50
DMG: 10 jfc

Bilious

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Bilious rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 3, 2, 2, 1, 3 Total: 16 (7-28)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:58 pm
"Hey, hey, I AM takin' this seriously!" Enzo groaned as he reeled back from the blow. His expression twisted, though, smirk widening with barely hidden annoyance. He was going to get his a** handed to him if he didn't play this right. A quickly whistle, a duck, a jab, and the rats were rushing in around him from cracks in the floor, the walls, the air vents, all leaping to bite, claw, and latch onto their commander's opponent.

HP: 20/30
Damage: Swift Strikes used- 9.6 (10?)

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:58 pm
The sudden rat race made Frost reel back as they swarmed. Bites and scratches- he snarled when one got him on the ear.

To his credit, he didn't eat any of them.

"It seems you are. If you're going all out then I must as well!" Pulling off his pin, Frost realized he'd made a fatal error in judgement in that single moment.

He was now a large wolf that was fluffy and rats had flees and he could get flees and this was suddenly very distressing for him- which resulted in him running headfirst into the reaper in an attempt to avoid rat contact.

HP: 40
DMG: 11 oh my god why
Bilious

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:21 pm
"Issat... issat all you got, ya' overgrown palooka!!" Enzo was wobbling as he reeled back from the attack, tumbling on the ground as they sent rats scurrying everywhere. He flailed, dizzy from his head cracking against the ground and just barely grazed the massive wolf on top of him.

HP: 9
Damage: 1

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:57 am
Unfortunately, Frost was a large canine and large canines did one thing rather well when running into things.

And that was falling into a ball of fur and then acting shocked or surprised that they had fallen over themselves in the first place.

"That is- hardly I have. Come now Enzo, show me what you've got! What can a reaper really do?" His tail flicked back and forth, excited by the idea of challenge, by the idea he might witness magics.

HP: 39
DMG: 1

Bilious

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:56 pm
Enzo reeled, tumbling to get back on his feet, but his vision was swimming and it took all his energy on concentrating on staying upright, fists at the ready. "I got this! I got this!!"

HP: 8
Damage: MISS

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:56 pm
Frost gave Enzo a sad look. "You sure about that? Because... you don't seem to have a whole lot."

He shoved at Enzo.

"And I mean that in a semi good way." Tail swaying, the ghost hovered above the ground briefly before tilting his head and huffing. "Fighting is not your strong suit I understand? Is much more... the theatrics? Putting on a show yes?"

HP: 39
DMG: 7 oh my glob

Bilious

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:20 pm
"Thasswhat... thasswhat shesaid..." Enzo babbled, flailing a fist as he was shoved. Despite the stars swimming in his vision, he was not about to give up just yet. His fist collided with fur...

HP: 1
Damage: 5 omg Enzo
istoleyurvamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out