[Orsino/Discordia PRP] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image

With a skip in her step, a vixen made her way up a hill. The hill was large and she was able to see rather far from its peak. She was very excited for the day. She had invited a fox she had met to come see her again. She had picked a spot away from her father and sister. She didn't want the smell of blood to put him off or scare him away.Her family could be rather scary, even to her. She took a bath this morning as well, and to hide any other bloody smell, she rolled in some flowers. She had a feeling it would work, but the boy seemed nice enough not to care.

[Words: 120]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:24 am
User Image

Thoughts ran incessantly through Orsino's head about the impending date. Was it a date? His own overly-romanticized mind had certainly jumped to that conclusion, but who could tell what Discordia was thinking.

On the other hand, she was the one who invited him to this little outing...

Orsino cleared his mind as he approached the meeting spot. It was high on a hill, and he could see the vixen's profile as he began his ascent. He slowed his pace, for until now he had been traveling at a slight trot. He didn't want to seem over-eager or anything.

"Discordia?" He called out to her as he neared the top. "Hello again!"

[Words: 111]  

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:17 am
"Orsino!~" She giggled and took off to meet him. She was happy that he found her and came! On her way down her paw snagged a gopher and she tripped, causing her to tumble right into Orsino. "O-oh! I'm so sorry." Her face turned red, she was slightly embarrassed but was too happy to really care. She let out an awkward laugh and nuzzled him under his chin before backing away. "I'm happy you came!~" Her tag was wagging and the little wings on her ankles even fluttered with delight. She hoped her excitement wasn't off putting, it was rare when she was able to slip away from the watchful eyes of her father. Even more rare when she got to interact with another fox. Even better, she was in the company of a such kind young fox.

[138]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:58 am
"Aah!" Orsino kind of yelled, a little startled when a gopher tripped Discordia as she came to greet him. "What a rude little gopher!" He exclaimed, looking down into the hole the animal had disappeared into. The affronted look on his face didn't last long. A smile replaced it as he felt Discordia nuzzle him in greeting. "Don't worry about it. You're not hurt, are you?"

As far as Orsino could tell, Discordia seemed really excited he had arrived. He easily matched her enthusiasm. "Are you kidding?" He asked. "Nothing could keep me from accepting your invitation here! I'm so glad you did, by the way. Invite me, that is."

[110]  

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:12 pm
Discordia laughed at the comment to the gopher. It was kind of her fault, she didn't see the hole and she was sure it was just defending its home. "Well then~ I'm glad that you are glad!" She giggled and couldn't help but to hare an ear to ear grin on her face. "Are you hungry from the trip? There is a river not to far from here and the fish there are large and delicious~" She paused for a bit in thought. "Or we could go for a walk and see what pops up?" She was game for anything.

[100 words]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:40 pm
Truthfully, Orsino hadn't even thought of his stomach on the way over here, but now that she mentioned it, he could do with a bite. "Hm, I suppose I am a bit hungry." He pondered the options Discordia offered for a quick moment. "I'll trust your judgement about the delicious fish, I believe," Orsino finally decided. "That is to say, I haven't eaten many different types of fish, and it's not exactly my favorite food, but if you say these fish are delicious, then I would love to try them!"

[90]  

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:20 am
"Well, if you don't like fish there is a rabbit hole near the river. You can eat the rabbit and I can have fish." She smiled at Orsino, but it wasn't the wide grin she had on before. She didn't have the stomach to eat rabbit and dear. It was more of a personal thing than the taste. If it was already skinned and it was just the meat, she might eat it. But she was happier with fish. She was a great swimmer and had fun splashing in the water and just swatting at the fish. She giggled and nudged Orsino in the right direction. "It's not far~ I promise." The grin on her face returned as she went of with him.

[123]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:11 pm
Orsino smiled at Discordia's suggestion of the rabbit hole. "That'll be perfect, then!' He said. "Just in case. But I'm sure it won't be necessary; I'll probably enjoy these fish that come so highly recommended. Although... " Orsino thought for a moment as they walked in the direction of the river.

"I've never been great at fishing," he confessed. "They're much too fast for me, which is part of the reason why I haven't been able to try many different types of fish. The water makes hunting more difficult, and I've yet to feel the need to actually get used to it."

[102]  

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:36 am
Discordia couldn't help but to giggle at Orsino's confession. "It's ok. I can teach you." She turned turned to look at him with her bright smile. "I really don't like to eat rabbits, so I became really good at catching fish." She felt a little better letting Orsino know that she didn't like to eat rabbits after he told her he couldn't fish. It wasn't that she didn't like the taste, its just what her father and sister like doing to them. She felt rather bad.

"And... When we are done it's always fun to splash around in the water." Her tail swished happily behind her as she heard the river babbles a little louder. Once they hit the river they just need to follow it to the lake.

[129]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:14 pm
"Oh, well I thank you for the offer, Discordia," Orsino replied with a gracious smile and a slight bow as the two foxes continued their journey. "I truly would appreciate the lessons, especially if these fish really are all they're cracked up to be. You might even convert me from my bunny-eating ways." He shrugged, as if seriously considering the idea. "But it's unlikely, since bunnies are pretty great. I honestly can't see why you don't like them, but we all have our taste preferences, and I can appreciate that."

Orsino's ears picked up the sound of running water, presumably the river they were heading towards. He enjoyed the thought of splashing about in the water with Discordia, and he decided to tell her as much. "It sounds like fun," he added, "and at least I already know how to swim."

[141]  

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:41 pm
"Please don't change because I don't like to eat bunnies. If you like something never change for another~ No matter how much you like them." She grinned at Orsino. "If someone expects you to change for them then they are no good anyway." Discordia felt a little hypocritical saying this. Seeing as she acted completely different around her family. She was happy that Orsino was someone she could be herself with.

Thinking to herself Discordia zoned out a bit, until her paws got wet. "We're here~" She gave an awkward laugh, she was sure Orsino already knew that. She plopped back on her haunches and her tail wagged. "Ready for lesson one?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:45 pm
Orsino laughed, shaking his head slightly. "I certainly won't be changing my eating habits based solely on your opinions then, Discordia," he assured her. "But I do like the way you think. Foxes certainly should accept everything about each other, even if they have differing viewpoints." Orsino glanced sideways at his companion. It had sounded as though she was speaking from experience. He wanted to ask her about it, but didn't want to be nosy or disturb her thoughts at all. Deciding to let it slide, he examined the surrounding area.

They had finally arrived at the lake, but Discordia didn't stop walking until right up to the shore. And then right into the water. At her technically unnecessary announcement, he chuckled and agreed. "I could not be more ready for the first lesson."

[134]  

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:00 pm
Discordia straightened out and got a serious look on her face. "Lesson one! How to spot a fish!~" She guided Orsino along the shore. "You need to look for rings on the surface, and splashes help too." Her ears twitched at a splash and she pointed to the rings rippling on the surface of the water. "See that?" Her seriousness didn't last long as she was already beaming again. "Means the fish are hungry and ready to be caught~" She settled herself near the shore and whispered to Orsino. "Lesson Two. Preparation. Stay low and quiet, fish are sneaky. Don't be afraid to get your paws wet... you're gonna have to anyway." She peaked over her shoulder to make sure Orsino was listening. "Lesson Three. Patience. The fsh will come to-" At that moment a large fish swam into her sight, much larger to slap out of the water, so without hesitate she was in the water, teeth sunk into fish and deeper into the water. She popped up with a large fish in her mouth and dragged it into shore. She panted and smiled. "Hehe... That was a different technique then what I was going for." She looked down at her catch. "With a fish like this! I couldn't pass it up!" Her tail wagged and the weight of the water kept it from going crazy. "Sometimes its just like hunting any other animal. If you get the surprise pounce, its yours!" She sat back and smiled. "You want to try?"

[252]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:28 am
Orsino watched Discordia intently as she taught him everything he needed to know about fishing. His eyes scanned over the surface of the water as he made a mental note of the ripples and splashes that he needed to look out for. Lessons one and two he was sure he got down. Lesson three was cut short by sudden capture of an impressively large fish. Unprepared, Orsino wasn't even sure what had just happened at first. Suddenly Discordia's head was in the water and pulling out a giant, flailing fish of some sort.

"Bravo!" Orsino exclaimed, delighted by her catch. "That was great! And sure, I'm open to trying now."

Lesson one: Spot a fish.

Orsino went up to the edge of the water and let his eyes roam over the surface, searching for ripples. Discordia's catch had disturbed the other fish so much that they had disappeared for a few moments, but slowly some splashes and rings on the water grew closer and closer.

Lesson two: Preparation.

He lowered himself to the ground at the very edge of the water, his muzzle just barely hanging over it. He prepared just as if he were about to pounce on other, land-based prey.

Lesson three: Patience.

He was pretty patient.

Orsino realized that there were probably more lessons past those three, but it was too late to turn back and ask Discordia for the rest of them now. A fish was in a reachable distance. It was much smaller than the one Discordia had caught, but he went for it anyways, taking a deep breath and sticking his face into the water. He attempted to close his mouth around the fish's slippery form, but it was much to fast for him, and Orsino wound up almost swallowing a bunch of lake water instead. He pulled his head out of the water, coughing slightly. Shaking his head dry, he turned back to Discordia. "Guess I missed, huh?" He said.

[327]  

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

TehMoonie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:29 am
Discordia smiled. "Yes, yes you did." She moved her fishe further from the shore and sat back down next to Orsino. "You forgot your most important tool though!" She reached for his paw and used her own claws to poke his own. "Instead of using your teeth and risk getting a bunch of water in your mouth, its better to use your claws." She put his paw back down. "Some foxes are so skilled they don't need to pounce on the fish like I do." She didn't mind admitting to not being the best. "So just swat them out of the water like nothing! Its quite impressive really." During her explanation the fish came back toward them. "You can do it! I know you can! Try again~" Her butt wiggled and she took a few paces back, she wanted to make sure Orsino had room to fish.

(147)  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces