Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Please Don't (Frost Vs Gene) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:43 pm
To: Frost
Hi pup, I need to talk. Meet me at the courtyard in five?

Gene was incredibly glad they'd gone and gotten Frost a phone a while back, else she'd have to go to the puppy's room and he probably wouldn't even be there. Getting the boil into the current times was always a challenge, but it was something she could at least be proud of.

Wrapping herself in a blanket of a scarf, the ghoul headed to the assigned meeting place with a cup of coffee in hand, personalized cozy on to keep it warm.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:48 pm
The text woke him from his nap, and blearily looking at the message, Frost shook off the snow and made his way to the requested location.

"Gene." He arrived in his more older clothes, winked and crinkled from his nap. The smell of coffee had him pointedly looking at it with mild judgement, but this was nothing really unusual.

"You wished to discuss something with me?" He paused before standing a bit straighter. "Is it because I missed the last request for cuddles?" He'd been napping.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:41 pm
"Frost." She replied, scoffing a little at his obvious distaste for her favorite beverage. "You still do owe me for that, but I suppose you getting your rest is necessary too."

She began to walk forward, slipping her arm into the crook of his with a small pout. "So... Mot broke up with me." She sighed about after five minutes of silent walking. "I'm not sure what to do now. He had valid reasons, but I'm still feeling... pent up."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:53 pm
Frost didn't back down but, he did snort and avert his gaze at Gene's tone. That changed when she touched him, the canine happily nuzzling her face and making a tiny wuff of happiness.
His happily face cuddles were cut short by the news, slow to register as it was.
"...wait what?"

He pulled back a bit, concern etched on his face- "there is no valid reason.. unless he discovered his preference is for boils. You are a good potential mat- er, ghoulfriend. He is a fool." Frost said this despite not know the reaper's reasoning.

"And if you have emotions pent up, they are best expressed. Holding yourself in is like a toxin. Slowly, it will cause ills and do nothing but bring you misery."

Carhop Cavalier

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:16 pm
"Well, thank you Frost." Gene smiled, returning the face nuzzles in return for his compliment. Yes, she was a good ghoulfriend and would make a great lover to some lucky boil out there.

But for now, she was with a good friend talking about feelings. She'd learned that singleness needed to be embraced before embarking on another relationship, and to take solace in the fact that she could do whatever she pleased. On the other hand though? It still sucked.

"Well, I'm pretty angry about it to be honest with you. Angry at myself for being so dumb to invest so much in something that didn't pay off." Her body shrugged forward a bit, her mouth twisting into a frown. "I actually thought something better than a few cute months together would come out of this relationship."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:14 pm
Frost's eyes went to her feet, then to her belly, then to her face, before his head tilted to the side.
"You show no signs- did you desire pups? If so..." He paused, wondering if Gene was ready for such a role. "You would make a good mother. Your skills are vast and you are sound of mind. I am sure if you let it be known, you could find a willing partner. How many did you hope to have with Mot? Some males I know have been looking to settle down and desire pups of their own one day-"

He'd missed the point just slightly.

By a lot.

"Either way- you should let your feelings out. That always helps me!"

Carhop Cavalier

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:25 pm

"No, Frost. Not pups."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:30 pm
"Oh."

"Then you just wanted a mate? Or-" He sniffed at her. "Did you want simply the comfort of knowing that your future was secure?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:44 pm
Gene slammed a palm to her face, groaning loudly. She loved the puppy, she really did, but sometimes he was just... oblivious. "Love, Frost. I wanted love, a love that lasted for a long time - maybe even forever. Kids, security, sex and all the other things that might come along with love? Awesome, sure I'll take those too, but they weren't the objective." She sighed, punching him lightly in the arm.

"Actually... Frost. Fight me." Something had clicked from that punch, a way to detox from the negative and nasty feelings.

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:46 pm
She punched him in the arm-

Frost punched her right back.

"Love is not something one can look for. It is not a thing that is found, not in such a way as I understand it."

HP: 50
DMG: 7  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 4 Total: 13 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:59 pm
Gene grunted a bit, eyes narrowing to a glare at the dog. "So then, how does one obtain love? Sitting around and waiting for it?" She shook her head, shifting one hand to a rocky fist. "You know I can't just sit around and do nothing!"

She sucker punched him in the stomach, growling a little out of resentment.

HP: 43
DMG: 8

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:04 pm
Her growl was matched with his own, followed by a slash with his claws. She DID want a spar after all.

"You risk yourself. You do not ask for it or seek it. Love is what happens. Much like time. It simply is and then it cannot be in mind even when present."

He was trying to sort it out and explain it, but his own words were convoluted at best.

HP: 42
DMG:  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:08 pm
Gene gave Frost a very convoluted look, utterly confused by the nonsense he was spewing. "What are you even saying, Frost!?" She shook her head wildly, a furious roar rippling from her throat.

"I have risked myself! Mort, Mot, a few of the cute boils in classes! I flirt, I tease, I try my best to get to know them! It's not fair, Frost!" She threw another slugger, this time aiming for the pup's face.

HP: 43
DMG: 11

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:36 pm
A sock right into the nose and he let out a startled yelp. Gene meant business. She also sounded hurt, which at first made him think he'd done something bad. But then... she said she wished for fighting and talking so...he wasn't a bad dog. Not really.

"I am saying that the pain you feel is what you knew might come. You cannot love without thinking you shall feel naught but bliss." He swiped out at her, scowling. "Mort, Mot-" His scowl deepened. "How many boils have you sought the attentions of Gene?" More importantly-
"Did all of them have 'M' names?"

HP: 31
DMG: 7
Carhop Cavalier

Quote:

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:41 pm
No, he really wasn't a bad dog. Gene had wanted him there, and wanted to fight him, and he was complying - so really, he was a great dog. He'd be getting some treats after this whole ordeal was over.

"I knew other feelings than bliss would be there, Frost!" She growled, throwing up a shield shaped forearm to block his slash. "I just thought there'd be more bliss and less hurt!"

She retaliated with a blow from a club shaped fist, a very audible angry grunt shoved from her lungs. "And what do their names have to do with anything?"

HP: 36
DMG: 3

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas