Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] First encounter of another kind (Emily + Mayaa) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:51 pm
Emily floated out of the ghost's dorm and into a big open common area for all the dorm students. She slowed to a halt just thinking about how silly it was for her to be in the ghost's dorm at all. She was an elemental for crying out loud! She was proud of never having been reaped...ugh reaper.

She shuttered. Just even thinking about them made her new body shiver and shake and that by it's self was an odd feeling indeed. She looked down to her new hands and pouted. What a sad form this was, she felt unease and claustrophobic in it. She wished to be free to be any shape she wished but in this place she had to be....this. Her face fell to the ground as she wondered what to do with herself, she had one whole day to herself before classes started.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:30 am
Mayaa had been wondering when it would be the best time to visit Draven or Cormick again (it was so convenient since they were both in the demon dorms!), but oh, what if they were busy? She missed them, but didn't want to bother them if they had stuff to do, and then there was actual classes (maybe she should actually do the homework for them...), but, she also wanted to make some new friends. Ahhhh, what a dilemma!

But then a new face wandered into the common room, and the harpy ghoul's eyes widened. A new face! A ghost? Ooh, she didn't have any ghost friends yet! And so she flounced over to the ghoul, possibly getting much too close for her liking, and beamed.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I haven't seen you before yet. Are you new? What's your name?"

mangshra

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:26 pm
Lost in her own thought she didn't hear the girl coming over her way and when she burst Emily's bubble world with a 'Hiiii', a jolt was sent through her new body. What an odd feeling that was, a jolt, it made her tingle all over. Sad that she didn't get to really enjoy the feeling for the first time as she attention was still demanded else where rather then in her own self reflection.

Her head snapped up at once and she stared at the noisy one for a long minute. The ghoul studded at first, still finding it hard to talk with a mouth instead of just thinking her thought's out loud for others to hear. "I-I-I'mmm E-."

She shook her head twice, she could do this! She was strong and this was simple. With a determined face she demanded her mouth to work right. "Emily, The name is Emily Shadrean. May I ask for yours?" YES! She did it! School was going to be so easily!

"Yes, I am new here. I start classes tomorrow. I take it you're a student here already? Can I ask your year?"

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:51 pm
She only waited as the ghoul stuttered out her name, oblivious to the fact that she was probably making her uncomfortable, but when she finally managed to introduce herself, Mayaa only beamed, taking up the student's hand in her own, because introductions automatically warranted being BEST FRIENDS.

"Of course, I'm Mayaa! And I'm a first year too! Oh! Have you thought have which classes you're going to take?"
More wide-eyed staring and smiles.

mangshra

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:52 pm
Emily was taken back but the girls boldness, was she like this 24/7? Where did she get the energy from? Questions for another time. "No, I haven't." She let out a sigh as she was a bit ashamed that she really didn't know much about the school...other then it provided her with freedom.

"Are you taking any course that your finding really...Well good for lack of a better word." Maybe this chick could shed some light on the whole matter of the school for her.

"May I have my hand back? It's new and awkward"

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:35 am
Unfortunately... yes.
Many boils had already been unfortunately assaulted by this exuberant personality of hers, and the ghouls too, but most were a bit more receptive of it.

"I like ALL the classes and professors! They're really interesting and fun!"
And by all, she really meant the only ones she had gone to, which took place during the staff exchange from Christmastown and involved making spookies and decorating stuff.

When the ghoul asked for her hand back, Mayaa gave a sheepish giggle, and let go.
"Oh, sorry! I didn't know..."
She trailed off, then gave the ghoul a curious look.
"New? It's not your hand?"
How strange. She was under the impression that she was a ghost. Was she actually an undead?

mangshra

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:51 am
" Really? Every single one of them? hmmm."
Emily thought she wanted to learn it all here but there seemed to be so many classes that she thought she might just start with a few. Tho if this ghoul could do it why couldn't she?
"Ok that settles it then. I guess I'll sign up for them all."

She she cocked one brow, not even knowing she had done it.
"It is my hand but I'm not used to one form, you see." Emily didn't elaborate because she thought she didn't need too. She had thought most of the students her where like her. They all have their true forms and then the form that this damn pin gives them.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:45 pm
Mayaa what have you done
"Yes, go for it!!"
Some logical part of her told that maybe taking ALL the classes was quite impractical and would probably just make the poor ghoul burn herself out, or, she would have, but Mayaa was anything but logical herself.

She blinked, not quite understanding what she meant, but then in some rare form of insight, she clapped her hands together, eyes wide.
"Oh! You mean like a natural form? I have one too!"
She raised one hand, and while it looked like nothing was happening at first, the feathers on her forearm slowly engulfed the rest of her arm and hand, until it was just a wing.
"My hands are originally wings too! But I find it a lot harder to hold stuff like this, even though it does make flying a lot easier. What's your natural form?"

mangshra
SORRY I apparently thought I tagged this... in my sleep...

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:32 pm
"Ok! I WILL!"
Emily was getting all fired up.

Natural form? is that what they called it here? Emily liked to call it her true form but natural form wasn't half bad either.
She watched the arm intently as it became covered in feathers. It was so bright, it made her eyes hurt a little.
"Can you fly with out them?"
The ghoul held up her arm as she spoke, shadowy orbs started to emanate for it and float freely through the air.
"Just like them really. I am an elemental spirit, before this pin I was just a shadow mass of freedom."
She let out a sigh.

[A.V.]
No worries 8D.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:04 pm
"Yay!!"
So was Mayaa, which would only spell disaster.

She only giggled at the ghoul's question.
"Nope! I need my wings to fly."
As if to demonstrate, she flapped her wings, giving a little flutter, or... it would have been were they not indoors, and kinda just sent anything loose and not firmly attached to the floor scattering about.

When Emily demonstrated, summoning some glowy shadow orbs, her eyes grew wide.
"Oooooh, cool! So if you took off your skull pin, you'd turn into lots of floaty glowing orbs?"

mangshra
<3333333333333333

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:47 pm
Emily held onto her hood as the wing picked up. She didn't know why, but she had a feeling that if the hood came off the light would be too bright for her, the shade of her hood made it just the right mute tone.
"Do you miss it? Flying whenever you want too that is?"

Emily thought about that as she hadn't noticed it before.
"Mostly one big one, but yes."
She smiled faintly as she watched the orbs float away from her and dissipate.

[A.V.]
Sorry I wasn't around.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:07 pm
She really should be more considerate.
"Oh, I can still fly~" Lowering her wings, they slowly shifted back to her feather-covered arms. "Or... I guess it's less flying and more of a flap/flutter? I can glide with them, but flying is really tiring since I have to flap REALLY hard, and I can't go that high either."

If it was possible for her eyes to widen further, it would have happened.
"Ooh, that's so neat!! Are creeple able to carry you when you're a floaty orb? Or, can you carry creeple? Are creeple able to sit on you?"
No, she definitely wasn't suggesting anything, no, but the ghoul should probably be weary of such intrusive questions.

mangshra
No worries o v o

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:31 pm
"Have you tried to glide on them?" It seemed to Emily that the ghouls wings should be able to catch some kind of up draft.

The elemental thought about this. It's never really come up before. "I guess. I was told once to sit on a creeple shoulder of a time, but I was more floating along with him. I can carry things but I have my limits...if your bones are hollow I could carry you. As for sitting....I'm too fast for that." She smiled just a little there, at the end.

Cocking her head to the side Emily thought about the harpy. It had been so long since she had seen any and realized then that she knew nothing about them. "So do you be long to a clan? or and family....or a roost?" She wasn't trying to be rude, the ghoul just wanted to know more about her and her kind. She found it fascinating.

[A.V.]
Wow, forgot it was my turn!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:38 pm
Mayaa pondered the ghoul's question as she tilted her head.
"Mmm, I think I can! I haven't tried it yet with these wings, but when fully formed, it's really fun to do!"

She pouted when she was told she basically couldn't sit on a giant floaty orb. Even when in her "natural" form, only the bones in her wings were hollow, and while in this form her feathers contained little to no bones, her weight didn't change much.
"Aww, that's too bad... but I think it'd be really neat to see you in your natural form. Maybe we can have a race sometime and see who's faster!"

The mere thought of it made her excited, no longer sad about not being able to ride a giant floaty orb, and the excitement only grew when Emily asked about her clan.
"Ah, yes! Well, we're a small group out of a big pack, but there are lots of us! We're all birds of paradise, and it's easy to recognize us because we all have really bright and colorful feathers. Papi says it's to warn others that we're big and scary, but I just think it means we're really fun to hang out with."
She beamed as she said this, completely oblivious to the fact that that was the reason why she had been sent to Amityville in the first place.

mangshra
No worries <3333333333333

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:24 pm
Emily pondered what it would be like to fly into the sky. Sure she could float but to fly....She thought of herself high in the sky, caught in the wind, being tossed about. She shivered at the thought and grimaced, maybe flying wasn't for her after all.

She thought about that, how fast was she? Hmm could she beat a Harpy.
"Sure! I'd like to take you up on that offer some time."

The ghoul wished she had a note pad to scribble all this down on. She held up her hand in front of her to ask a question like she was a news reporter. "So the 'big group', are they also birds of this paradise or something else?"

[A.V.]
Oh hia

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas