Alexander Montegreu's Room (Full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:52 pm
User Image Oh, hello, yes, this is my room. Please don't come in, I just had Zerah clean the carpet, and if I ask him to do it again today, I'm sure he'll punch me. Not sure why, I paid him $500 to do it...

I Suppose I May Have Time For You // I'm Far Too Rich Or Not Here To Be Bothered At The Moment  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:56 pm
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

Once in his room, Alexander gestured to Zerah to set the bags down beside the clutter of others. There had to have been at least twelve bags clustered off to one side,mas well as a thick mattress and a container of sheets, blankets and pillows. He made a face at the room. "Hm... This isn't at all what I was expecting... There are bathrooms in my house larger than this. I'll have to talk to my parents about the school allowing me to own a home of my own here." He turned to the brown haired teen and frowned,

"Tch, and that useless driver couldn't even swap out the mattress and sheets before he left... Alright, well, what are you waiting for? The mattress won't move itself! Hurry it up!" He had the nerve to clap his hands like someone urging their pet to do a trick. "C'mon, I'm not paying you to do nothing!" With that he went to one of the longer cases, pulling out a music stand. "Lucky you, it's time for me to practice, so you'll get to hear and see me play while you work."  

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:37 am
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

BEING HAPPY D↺ESN'T MEAN THAT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.
IT MEANS Y↺U'VE DECIDED TO LIVE LIFE DESPITE IMPERFECTIONS.
⊱ S↺ BE HAPPY BECAUSE LIFE SUCKS.
BUT YOU ARE ⊱ DOING JUST FINE! { ♥ }❜

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ T HE PO T T Y M O U T H
Zerah followed Alexander into the single dorm, dropping the boys carelessly next to the stack of others. "Holy s**t did you bring everything you own here?" he said as his eyes scanned the bags. If this boy had a roommate ever they would have been s**t out of luck seeing they definitely wouldn't have any space. He even brought his own mattress.

"It's a dorm, not a damn five star hotel." he mumbled. Zerah was almost tempted to brag about his own living quarters, but decided against it. That would probably only lead to the violinist bragging. He stretched again, though he hadn't heard the familiar pop or crack yet from his sports injury. It was bound to make itself know though. That injury in particular didn't hurt anymore, but as a result of playing with it whenhe should have been resting it was the poping sound the joint made at times.

When he was demanded to move the matress he glared at the musician as he was clapped at. "Clap at me like some animal one more ******** time and I will bury you under this dusty old mattress and I will sit on it" he warned him. He walked over to the matress, removing his long sleeve shirt and wrapping it around his waist leaving him with the wife beater underneath. From the sound sof it, he may be breaking a sweat so he wasn't going to overheat because of it.

"Oh thank you princess. What more could I ask for besides some earplugs?" he smirked, more so just making jabs at him now as he slid the mattress off the bed before lifting up the other one and replacing it with ease for the most part besides he bags getting in the way.

Miyakambi

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:56 am
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

Smirking, Alexander shook his head. "You haven't seen me play yet..." He took out his violin, Which was painted to match his case, Before he started, he glanced at the other. "Hm... Move the larger suitcases over to the closet after you're done making the bed up. The smaller ones, place by the bed, but not on top, the wheels will get the comforter dirty," he instructed. Then he took a deep breath and began to play.

It started slow at first, but as he played, something strange began to happen. The area around him began to glow and shimmer with a golden light. Then the light unfurled into swirls and tendrils, beginning to dance around the room as the song got faster. Soon, the tendrils started turning into shapes. Butterflies and drifting flower petals, all of them vanishing before they touched anything.

Alexander opened his eyes and smirked, watching one of the tendrils turn into a tiny golden man and dance in the air before Zerah's face. Above it's head suddenly dropped a suitcase and the figure was crushed. Then the figure tried to pull a mattress but couldn't. Alexander smirked wider, He was making fun of the other through his song and power, chuckling as he watched for the other's reaction.  

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:06 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

Zerah rolled his eyes, as he opened up the canister of bed sheets. "Well I'm not exactly a violin listening kinda guy." he mumbled as he began to sort the sheets to begin making the bed. Was all this really necessary? It wasn't like if he used the schools matress his skin would melt of or anything. When he was already being told what his next tasks would be before he finished this one he shot a glare over his shoulder before he looked back down at the bed. "Ah of course princess. God forbid you touch some dirt. You may just burst into flames" he snorted.

As he began to play Zerah raised a brow, almost wanting to compliment him but wasn't emotionally prepared to hear him brag and talk about himself as if he were of royalty. He continued to make the bed, peaking up when he saw something glitter in th ecorner of his eye. Well he was pretty good he guessed, though the thoughts were soon interrupted when he was being taunted a moment later.

He waved his hand in front of him as to brush away the little man and his struggles. "Ha.Ha. Ha. Aren't you the little ******** comedian." he said as he chucked the pillows onto the headof the bed before trudging over to him, a tan hand slipping into dark locks and tugging it slightly.,not caring if it would interupt his practice. "Though if you keep joking like that I might accidentally stuff you in one of those suitcases of yours. Cause if you think this room is small, wait till your crammed into one of those." he purred, letting go of the boys hair and started to seperate the luggage between small and large.

If it wasn't for the cash that could be very useful throughout the semester seeing besides paying for he school, his parents were't going to supply him anything, he wouldn't have given this boy the time of day. Though he was regretting his decision even now.... "You pack like a woman. Did you bring your whole damn house?" he grumbled, rolling his shoulder until he felt a relief in pressure when it popped.

Miyakambi

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:00 pm
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

The grin on Alexander's face lasted right up until his hair was grabbed. Then, with a screech of the bow against strings, he stopped playing, eyes wide. "Y-You..." Cheeks reddening, the teen glared at Zerah. "You have some nerve, laying your hands on me! And threatening me too!" He snapped, reaching back to smooth out his hair. "Do you even know who I am?! I'm Alexander Montegrue, son of Charles Alexander Montegrue III, heir to the Montegrue fortune and companies! Now stop bothering me and get back to work!" Glaring harder, he waited until he was sure Zerah got the message, then resumed playing.

Still angry with Zerah, he ignored the other's questions about his packing habits, and his threats, and resumed mocking him, this time making the little figure unable to pick up even his own bag, get chased around by a tiny puppy and laughed at by little girls. He was beginning to feel better as he let out his anger, his glare turning back into a cocky smirk, completely uncaring of Zerah's threats now. He had named himself, Zerah knew how important he and his family were. Nothing would happen to him now.  

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:12 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

The screeching of the violing had caused the brown haired teen to cringe slightly though the reaction he got from the spoiled teenager was worth his ears wanting to bleed for a second. He listened to Alexander fume and ramble about how dare he, and so on and so forth. He was tempted to cut him off right as he asked did he know of him, because no. He didn't. But instead he let him finish, letting the tension build up as he glared back at him before looking back at the task at hand.

"Never hear of ya" he said simply, and without a care in the world. Light brown eyes glanced down at the last bag as he put it int he closet before it trailed back to the brat before him. Who was taunting him....again. It was like he was asking for him to be true to his threat and tip the old mattress over onto him, burying him underneath. He walked towards him, snatching the wrist with the bow , and pushing the front legs of the chair of the ground so the chair tilted enough for him to feel it, but not to completely tip over, as he smirked back at him. "You're like a five year old.... You might as well stick out your tongue while you're at it." he snorted before he let go of the boys wrist. "Anything else you need me to do your highness?" he grumbled, crossing his arms. Your highness was obviously not being used as a term of endearment though he was sure the muscian would probably take it as one.

Miyakambi

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:04 pm
User Image

Once more the bow screeched against the strings, and Alexander's eyes widened. He gasped when he was tipped, and winced. "Ow! Let go of me you brute!" He wasn't at all used to being grabbed or manhandled in any way. The closest he had ever come to something like that was when his aunt pinched his cheeks when she came to visit. He hated his aunt. Glaring daggers, he put his violin away quickly.

"I can't believe you don't know about my family! Everyone does! Are you really that pathetically poor?" Suddenly a glint shone in the blue haired boy's eyes. "Well, you know, since you're so poor, and frankly, rude, I propose I don't pay you $1000, and instead pay you $500. I mean, someone of your... social status... won't know what to do with $100, much less $1000! So I wouldn't want you to get overwhelmed!" He smirked, pulling out a bulging wallet and idly tossing a handful of bills at Zerah as if he didn't want to touch something that Zerah would touch for too long.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to unpack. You may go now. I'll find someone better suited to my tasks to work for me in the future. Someone stronger, and smarter, and..." He paused for a moment, thinking of the best way to hit him where it hurt the most and deal the final blow. "In better shape." Then he made shooing motions like someone trying to wave off a fly, and turned to begin going through the bags beside his bed.  

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:45 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

The dual hair colored teen winced again at the screeching of the violin, though once again the musician's reaction on the other end of it was totally worth it to him. "Don't be such a drama queen. I'm barely squeezing." he smirked before he lowered the chair and let go of his wrist. He had gotten a reaction out of him, and that was good enough for him. Besides, god forbid he tried to move and fell backward. He would probably throw a complete temper tantrum.

His smirk shifted into a scowl as Anthony bashed on his social status. While he may not have been rich like the violinist in front of him he was not poor....Though he was sure compared to his lifestyle he probably did seem so to the boy. It wasn't till the money was tossed at him like some cheap playfthing did he snap though. Everything up until then pissed him off of course, but there was only but so much the athlete could take. "What the ******** you spoiled pompous brat?!" he growled. "I don't care who you think you are, but I know I am not one of your daddy's servants that you can throw s**t at." he barked. That wasn't even the worst of it though. What really got him was the next few jabs at his fitness level. The money thing he'd get back to ina second....

He snorted, crossing his arms as if to hold himself back, though it didn't work. "In better shape ******** spat. "I'm pretty sure Im in good enough shape to snap your bean pole a** in two~" he said, walking up behind the violinist though he had shooed him off. A wave of the hand meant nothing to him. He wasn't his pet, or slave, and he wouldn't respond to being waved off like one.

"Now your insults aside...." he started, grabbing Alexander's shoulder and forcing him to face him. "You still owe me half of that payment." he purred, light brown eyes holding onto the teen in front of him. How had he let this brat get him so riled up? He guessed it wasn't to hard to figure out that fitness was his thing.... He wanted so badly to rile him up just as bad though. What would piss him off. A smiled only fit for a Cheshire cats crept onto his lips as he leaned in. His hopes were for perhaps a girlish scream, or him scampering off to wash the taste of commoner off his tongue after this.

And just liek that the athlete grabbed an handful of the violinists shift, jerking him forward and crushing his lips against him. He guessed this could do for the other 500 he'd be missing out on definitely now.. Totally worth it.

Miyakambi

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:14 pm
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

Alexander gasped when he was so roughly spun around, and his eyes widened at Zerah's words. His heart thudded in his chest, skin going even more pale than it normally was. And when the teen leaned down, he tensed. It was only when their lips connected though that he finally reacted, slapping Zerah. "G-Get off of me!" He screamed, shoving him away as hard as he could, which, admittedly, wasn't very hard at all. "Don't touch me!"

Adrenaline coursed through the blue haired male, and he backed up, fully convinced Zerah was about to force himself upon him. "What is wrong with you?!" He shouted, still freaking out, the tingle of his first kiss barely registering. "I-I'll pay you the rest, just don-don't hurt me!" Had anyone told Alexander earlier in the day that he'd be begging and grovelling like some street urchin, he'd have laughed them out of the room, and yet here he was.

It was only when Zerah made no move to pounce on him that he realized he had overreacted, and he became even more angry than before, throwing all poise to the wind to jump at the other, slapping him again. "You no good, rotten, pathetic commoner! How dare you kiss me! How dare you touch me! Just you wait, I'll have my lawyers strip you of everything you own for this!" He shouted.  

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

Zerah winced,rubbing his cheek after he had been slapped. Totally worth it. He watched as Alexander seemed to freak out over the kiss. He was barely pushed away a step, his mischievous smile creeping back into place when the blue haired teen reacted just as, if not better than he expected. Was this boy expecting him to 'have his way' with him? He chuckled at the thought.

He barely moved from his spot as he watched the gap between them widen slightly. If the other was hoping for him to pounce, he was surely going to be disappointed. "I don't need a spoiled brats money. You freaking out was payment enough" he purred proudly. Though if he got the other 500 he wouldn't be against it. 500 was plenty for now though. That was just spending money seeing the school covered meals and such.... "You can stop your bitchin now. I'm not going to hurt you....Though I doubt it be had. I'm sure you bruise like a banana" he teased until light brown eyes grew wide with another ********!" he winced, rubbing the redness forming on his cheeks. "********..." he he growled, the stinging in his face dulling but not vanishing. There was likely a red hand print there,certainly with the double whammy of a slap he had been served. "Oh is the princess upset that I've tainted her lips?Perhaps you should go wash your mouth out with soap." he grumbled. He let out a weak laugh after that. "How dare I? b***h. I just did. It was a kiss goddamn...it wasn't like I had my way with you or anything. Go ahead. Get daddy's lawyers. We'll be the court case of the century. Spoiled pompous brat sues cute as ******** commoner over kiss." he snorted, obviously not taking the threat seriously. "You should probably work on that kiss of yours though. You're not very good at it." he chuckled, at this point just trying to rile him up some more.

Miyakambi

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:49 pm
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

Alexander had been all prepared to jump again when Zerah talked about the kiss. His eyes narrowed. "Do you know how many people would go on their knees and BEG for a kiss from me you... You... You a*****e?!" He was so angry he couldn't think clearly. All at once he stepped forward, grabbed Zerah by the shirt just like he had been grabbed and repeated the same motion, pulling Zerah in to kiss him. But it wasn't gentle, it wasn't innocent, it was a deep, passionate kiss, the kind shared in movies between two lovers who hadn't seen each other in years.

Finally he stepped away, panting. "How's that for a kiss?" He spat. "I've watched enough movies to know how it's done, I'm not some virginal child!" Then he smirked. "I feel like I was doing all the work there, you know? Strange, I figured that with all your rough talk, you'd be a bit more... Dominant. Eh, guess you're weak with ALL your muscles," He jabbed. Then he resumed opening his bag as if Zerah wasn't there anymore.  

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

Zerah smirked as Alexander went on about how people would beg for a kiss from him. He couldn't help but laugh, finding it highly improbable unless it was for money, or perhaps the other buying them some fancy trinket. Who would want to tolerate him otherwise. The details didn't matter though, because he had gotten him angry. "Oooh my~ Aren't you supposed to be above that kind of language? My tongue must have tainted you more than you thought" he jabbed. What happened next shocked the athlete though.

Zerah had not expected the violinist to kiss him and especially not like that. Before then he wasn't sure if th eboy had a passionate bone in his body. The kiss had given him goosebumps, reminding him of the man that was part of the reason he was at this school in the first place. Light brown eyes were wide in shock, and his cheeks were a warm red, one more so than the other due to being slapped twice. His chest heaved slightly as he panted, though he smirked all the same at the next comment.

"What do you want some praise?....Nice kiss considering your first one was lifeless I guess....Oh Movies? Is movies code for porn?" he smirked, not able to let thatchance slide by. "No need to be ashamed. A brat liek you needs to pick up tricks somewhere" he chuckled before his eyes twitched inirritation at the next statement. Weak?

Light brown eyes hovered on the smaller teen, almost as if debating if what he was about to do was worth another possible slap inthe face...or possibly punch.nd once again. Yes....Totally worth it. He grabbed the violinists forearm, jerking him up and towards him. "Even if I was weak, which Imnot....I have more than enough muscle to dominate you any day at anytime. Now....Imma need you to not scream rape like a little b***h this time" he smirked as tan fingers slipped into blue locks, latching onto it. Eye's glanced over Alexander's lips for a moment knowing that no matter how it ended this was totally worth it, even if he only got paid 500 dollars out of the 1000 because no matter what he could dangle the fact Alexander had been kissed by a "commoner" several times. And bringing that up whenever he saw th ebrat would surely make his day.

Forcing Alexander's head closer with his grip he forced him into another bruising kiss, though this was was more passionate. It could have been all the irritation that had built up since he met the boy though if anyone had saw them they would have surely been mistaken for lovers. His arm tugged the other boys body flush with his while hsi teeth caught the teens lip and bit at it, and tugging it slightly before he pulled out of the kiss completely.

"I could have drawn blood....but I wanted to be nice~" he purred though he was panting once again.

Miyakambi

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:57 pm
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

"Wh-" Alexander was surprised when he was grabbed again, and gulped a bit, staring up at Zerah with curious, defiant eyes. It was only when the other tangled his fingers back into his hair that Alexander realized what was coming next. "I didn't scream rape!" He protested, half tempted to knee Zerah in the nuts. He was the perfect height compared to the other to do it. Instead though, for some reason, his body all but melted into the kiss, his hands coming up to fist Zerah's wife beater, a light blush tinting his pale cheeks.

And then He felt a sharp pain and gasped, glad Zerah had pulled away. "Y-You bit me?! What are you, some kind of rabid animal?" Hs licked his bottom lip, scowling. "That hurt! He pushed the other again, huffing when he barely even made Zerah rock on his feet. "Jeez, if you kiss me every time I insult you, I'd hate to know what you'd do to me if I was nice! Not that I ever would be. You're too pathetic and ape-ish!" He couldn't get the blush on his cheeks to go away though, much to his annoyance.

Alexander paused though, then smirked again. "So if me being upset is payment enough, perhaps you should give me my $500 back!" He snatched it away from Zerah. "After all, I got pretty upset, so I think that about covers all the work I had you do, as pathetic and weak as that work was..."  

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:46 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

Zerah had like the kiss moe than he'd probably ever admit. Completely expecting to be kicked in between the legs and not kissed back. His own blush hadn't left his cheeks, though he'd probably deny that to saying it was just the redness from being smack twice.

He smiled mischievously feeling the gasp, barely shifting as he was shoved. He let out a low, almost playful growl as he was called a rabid animal. That was hardly a bite tobe referred to as ananimal though. He obviously hadn't seen his handy work before. "It was only a small bite. Don't be such a lil b***h" he smirked.

He snorted in amusement when the musician rambled on about what could possible happenif he was nice to him. "Ha! I don't think we will ever know....That would require you to treat me like a normal human being and not some commoner right?" he scoffed. "But You're head is way to far up your a** to do that." he added. The smirk turned into a frown as the name calling continued. "Pathetic and ape-ish must be your thing since you're still blushing like some little schoolgirl" he teased, though his own tan cheeks were a soft pink as well.

When the money was snatched from his hand he snarled. "If that is what'll make you feel better by all means. I mean, I'm sure you'll need all the money you have if you want anyone else to show you the time of day that I just did." he smirked. "You keep commenting on my physical fitness as if you want me to prove you wrong some more. I can, but you might start screaming again" he growled, tugging at hiswife beater so that the wrinkles from when it was grabbed smoothed out some.

Miyakambi

User Image

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas