Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:38 pm
User Image
Word count 237

Fer’n sniffled and looked around. She was so lost it wasn’t even funny. She had no idea where to find Ner’f. She had sore paws and even sorer wings. Nos had told her that being around Ner’f was holding him back and just making him sad so she left, but now she wanted to at least visit him and had no idea how to find him. Frowning she shook her head causing her curls to bounce about. The trees were all dark and creepy and Fer’n wasn’t feeling so good. Huffing she curled up near the base of a tree and couldn’t shake the feeling she was being watched.

The soft snap of a twig suddenly echoed around her making her wince and tense. “H-hello?” Her voice sounded strangely muted in the mists around her. Looking around worried she saw the tall trees that seemed to fade in and out of the mists as it creeped on the ground around her. Swallowing hard she hoped it wasn’t a wolf or a bear. It was true she could fly away but flying in such heavy mist had its own challenges like the risk of crashing into a tree and crippling a wing. The thought of that made her whimper softly. If she knew the land she would feel so much better about being here, but she had no home and no familiarity with this eerie place at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:24 pm
Nimat loved the cool breeze blowing in his hair. I loved how he did not have worry about being around other foxes. He continued to walk along the the given out path, But then something white caught his eyes.

He slowly started to walked to the white thing, but then he stopped. He said to him self "what am i doing.? I have no clue what i am walking toward. , so he started to walk away. Then he thought what if it was a fox that was hurt . Nimat Got as close to the ground as he can and started to craw as close as he can the white thing whit out getting spotted. As he got closer and closer he found a bush was a great size for him to hide in. He looked out of a hole and he saw a fox there. She looked kinda scared and she was looking around. Maybe shes lost.? he whisperer. Nimat started to back out and then a twig snapped as he was backing out of the bush. Then he closed his eye and he heard her say hello. He paused for a few second A-are you alright? Y-you looked kkinda lost. he said soft loud in the bush.

User Image  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:03 pm
Bella post:210
words: 221

Hearing a voice she looked around and couldn’t really pick where it was coming from. Her eyes widened when she finally found form to focus on. The bush! That was a place to hide and talk from. Shivering she worried what was in the bush, but at the same time hoped it was friendly. If anything it sounded a bit shy. She nodded slowly not sure how much she felt like sharing. Closing her eyes she thought for a moment before deciding.

“Yes. I-I’m lost. My name is Fer’n and I was trying to find my way back home, well where home used to be.” She sniffled and kept her wings close to her side hoping not to seem as scared as she felt. “Who are you, and um… if it’s not a bother could you tell me where I am?” She shivered looking around at the tall trees that seemed so dead to her. This place really creeped her out. “You aren’t a ghost are you?” This was a scary enough place that who knows maybe it was a ghost she was talking to. A small part of her brain was telling her to run away as fast as she could. The other part was telling her that ghosts couldn’t really hurt her so it was silly to be scared.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:45 pm
"oh no, oh no, oh no.' he started whispering. She knows where i am at. Ok she talking me ... what do i say.?" he whispered. Nimat stayed down for a few seconds to think of what to say. Then he decided what to do.

Nimat slowly raised his head out of the bush, unsure what she would do.
My My name is NNNimat and you are in the forest... i mean the Eiru, Forest. . He said looking down.  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:44 pm
Belladonna Snow

Bella: 80
Reo: 151

Seeing a head out of a bush was surprising enough. She was so glad that he was not a ghost. Even then she was unable to stop a squeak from coming out.

She sat there for a few moments before swallowing hard. “Um thanks.” Was his name Nimat or Nemat like longer and she didn’t want to be rude and say it wrong. “Eiru, what’s that?” It sounded funny to her. Was it a special spot? Maybe Eiru was a guardian! That would be so cool to see. She had heard of guardians but never seen one. Though she had also never heard of Eiru before either so this meant she was far away from Ner’f. Her ears drooped at the thought. Groaning she slide down on her front paws till she was laying on her belly. Nemat didn’t seem all that mean so she didn’t think he would attack her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:00 pm
Nimat slowly headed out of the bush and sat in front taking a quick glance at Fer'n. then quickly looked back down.

Your welcome. he said. Well ...Ummm Eiru is a tribe he said little bit quieter then before. I...i am kinda born into that tribe. Why are you laying down? are you ok? he said with his head Cocked to the side.  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:28 pm
Belladonna Snow

Bella: 63
Reo: 107

Oh he was a phim! Fer’n smiled happy to meet another phim. She nodded her head processing it all. “I’m ok.” She made a sour face. “It’s just I’m really far from home. I wanted to find Ner’f and say hi but I didn’t know what way and I’ve never heard of Eiru so that means I’m nowhere near home.” She set her head down and looked up at the male through her hair. “I feel depressed about being somewhere when I want to somewhere else. I’m ok though.” She raised her head up and thought a bit. “Is there anything else around here that’s really noticeable?”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:46 pm
"Well that is good." he said looking down still. "If you don't mind but who is Ner'f and where do you live? i might be able to help you find your home." he looked at her little less shy then before. "Don't worry we will find your way back."  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:30 pm
Belladonna Snow

Bella: 49
Reo: 116

“Ner’f is the one who took care of me growing up. He’s a tri colored deava with black flames.” She tilted her head to the side looking at the male like he was a few cards short of a deck. “I lived in a cave that had all the grass on the outside burned by Ner’f’s flames. I don’t know where it is or I’d be there.” She still looked depressed a bit but his words that she would be able to get back home was nice and made her smile a bit. “You really think so?” She got up and moved closer to the male hope just starting to perk her ears and wings up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:53 pm
(count 49)

"Yes i really do believe we can." Nimat got up and started to walk closer to Fer'n.With out thinking if she would get scared or she might not want him near her. "what can you remember? what direction you were heading because we need to start that direction. "  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:25 pm
words: 150

He was a nice phim. “Well I lived in the cave for a long time and then when Nos told me to leave he took me um..” She grimiced not really remembering the direction all that well. “away then told me that me being around Ner’f was getting in Ner’f’s way so I should find a new place to live. Nos took me a lot of different places but well.. I’ve never really been good with directions so I kind of got lost and couldn’t even get back where Nos last left me.” She took a breath. “I was flying for a long time before the fog and mists got me even more lost and I ended up here.” She had no direction to start from. She also didn’t mind his presence being close to her because it was nice to have someone around after being alone for so long.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:47 am
(counts 131)

"how could anyone tell you that!? He was was like a father to you." He said as he quickly got up. " We are going to find Him." Nimat Opined his wing and flew up in the air and looked around to see if he could see any mountains. The fog was starting to lighten up "There north..... It might take a few days, but its better than sitting here." he said to himself. he flew back down to the ground " There are mountains north from here. There could be cave close by them, but it could be where Ner'f is located." he said. He started to look down" but it might take a few day to get there and that is by flying. I am not sure about walking"  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:34 pm
words 148

Fer’n’s eyes widened and she didn’t really want to repeat all the things Nos told her. She was happy that Nemat was so confident. When he took off so close to her it kicked up dust and small rocks. Curling quickly she waited for it to settle to look up in time to see him land. She nodded to his assessment. He would know the land a lot better than she and have a better idea of where to start looking. Her wings ached and she didn’t want to fly, but her paws hurt equally so. “umm could we walk a ways then perhaps fly? I’ve been flying much of the day and it was really hard on me.” She looked at him pleadingly but wasn’t sure if he had enough time to be away from the tribe or was even willing to go so far for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:48 pm
(count 65)

Nimat thought in his head about leaving his tribe behind for a long time. If it would be OK, But he really wanted to help Fer'n. " Yeah we can go on foot. It is fine with me." he said as he was getting ready to head north. Then he looked back " Are you ready or would you like to rest a few more?"  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:27 pm
words 128

Honestly she wanted nothing more than to curl up and sleep for as long as she could, but she had already held this nice male up enough so she shook her head. “No, I’m ready to go.” She shook out her paws and took a few steps to follow the male. “Thank you so much for taking the time to go with me. I was starting to really feel kind of hopeless.” She looked at him with her ears down feeling a bit shy for admitting it but it was the truth after all. She kept her wings tucked up next to her sides but they were still relaxed so that she could rest them while walking. Hopefully she would be more rested and ready to fly later.  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff