Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Dragon or Human(DrakXDutchess) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:41 pm
Name:Cole Icebane
race:human
bio:Cole at the start of his life was giving to the dragons to be guard for nest and hatching for no one to harm them.till one day he was given a mission to look after a crossbreed not knowing how many want there hands onto the young little thing
pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image
Princess Dragonia
1 week old
Female
Dragon/human Crossbreed
Dragonia is very shy and loves to fly and play outside. But when she can't fly around freely she gets antsy. One day she was taken by her guard as a baby under her father's orders during an attack on the village. Her parents were later found dead and she was adopted by the guard that watches over her. She has never known her real mother and father but knows her guard will care for her as he always has.

User Image  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:08 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Cole moving to the cold north with a young child in his arms and a blade on his side"it only been six hours and my legs are tired"leaving the village was the best choice for little Dragonia to live a happy life.he keep on moving for a few more hours till at a old fort when he pushed opened the gate,he head into the main hall to start a little fire  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:19 pm
draknic

Dragonia started to get hungry as she stayed in Cole's arms. She was scared and wanted her mama and daddy to be with her. She was only a week old but, she was already the size of a small child. She was a crossbreed but she was scared because the fighting that was going on and because she was cold. She couldn't talk yet but was learning. "mama?" She asked wanting to know where her mama was since she was getting hungry.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:23 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Cole close the gate and locked it then move around the fort making sure no one can get into it before heading back to the main hall"sorry Dragonia....i don't think we will be seeing any of them"he slowly take out some food and give it to DRagonia before leaning his back onto the cold stone wall.being this far away from people should make the early years of her life better then trying to live in a city or town  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:30 pm
draknic

Dragonia ate the food slowly as she took in the information that she wouldn't see her mama or daddy again. Being as young as she was, she missed them, not being used to being away from them for very long. Once she finished the food, she went over to Cole and laid her head on him as a tear ran down her face. She was only a week old and had the brain of a 2 year old human. She eventually cried herself to sleep hugging Cole and gripping his shirt that was showing a little bit. She used to do this to her daddy when he was around as he would cuddle with her until she fell asleep while her mother tucked her in. She was asleep though and stayed close for warmth.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:37 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Cole stayed close to the young Dragonia feeling bad that he could do noting to save her family"my people....the race will be the death of everything in this world"started to show a hate for all the humans in the world.when the day that his mortal soul leave his body he will be reborn as a demon for how much darkness that is building up into his once pure heart"i have to do my best to make her happy"knowning what others would do to Dragonia if they find out  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:53 am
draknic

The next morning, Dragonia woke up and looked up at Cole before she went over to one of the windows and looked down at one of the villages that could be seen in the distance. A tear went down her face as she said "Mama......daddy......" She missed them so much that it hurt her to be without them.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:23 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Cole seen smoke from the village"remember this Dragonia...my people the human race did this so you must hate them"he knee down taking out a teddy bear that was drop at Dragonia's old home"here your little friend"he hold it out to her for she can grab it.his next plan was to get food for the both of them  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:36 pm
draknic

"Teddy!" She said hugging the teddy bear and looking up at Cole. She hugged him before she went over to a small corner and started to coo at the teddy bear some as she hugged it pretending it was scared too so she wouldn't be alone.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:50 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Cole picked up his blade and left heading out into a village close by to pick up food and others needs before heading back to the fort with a pain inside of his heart.he started to feel sick and almost passed out from the cold in the air.he put everything down into the fort  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:48 am
draknic

Dragonia went over to Cole and said "You otay?" She hoped he was since she wanted him to stay with her. She was hugging her teddy bear saying "Teddy scared." trying to hide that she was the scared one.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:19 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Cole sit down and leaned his back onto the wall taking out a potion and drinking from it"i'm fine just...the dragon blood in my body is not happy about it being so cold"the dragons change a lot of Cole's body part making him a better fight but at the price of him no living that long.he only have 10 or 20 years if he lucky  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:24 am
draknic

Dragonia looked over at Cole sensing he was in pain. She hugged his arm gently before she got an idea. There was a flower she knew of that grew in the area that could give him a longer life span.. She then went outside and plucked one of the Jeweled Life Flower that only bloomed in cold climates, and gave it to him. She'd heard they gave her mother one after she was born and it healed her and gave her longer life. She gave it to him and smiled saying "Eat?"  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:34 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Cole wave his hand telling her no"Dragonia...by the warrior code i will fight death itself to make you happy"standing onto his feet trying to show her hope that noting can stop him"keep that somewhere safe...maybe if my hornor drop i can mix it into my potion"slowly walking over to the window seeing that the smoke from the village have stop"in a week time i will be heading back to your home...to pick up the last of youre things"the real goal was to bury Dragonia's mother  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff