Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
What he wants is not what you want (mature subject)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you break up?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:47 pm
Girls, if a guy want to have sex and you don't want to and he keeps asking would you break up ?

I was reading a post about a girl saying how her boyfriend kept asking for sex. She said she wasn't ready but she gave in, starting with oral sex (bl*wj*b). He kept asking for more but she didn't want to. However, she gave in again and again. So he got what he wanted then he ask for a**l and she gave in. She said she loves him and now she keeps having flashbacks of those experiences that she hated and were painful.

I feel so sorry for her, she wasn't able to respect HERSELF!

Girls don't do it sad if you are not ready you will possibly regret like this girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:54 pm
          Err, yes! Ergh yes. Never let a man degrade you like that. Poor girl.

I thought you meant just begging for sex in general, like you've already had it together and you usually like it well enough but ya just don't feel like it tonight.
          And he keeps bugging you for sex, not in a mean or demanding or creepy way, but just like every lover you will ever have.
          Annoying but normal for most couples.

Any gal should punch a guy in his overactive nuts if he doesn't get that she is not ready!

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

ScarletSanity

Timid Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:16 pm
How can she thinks his guy loves her if he keeps wanting her to do things she isn't ready for? I feel so bad for these girls that think that no one can like them so they must give into a$$holes like this guy. The perfect man is out there, don't hold yourself back to find him just because you haven't found him yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:04 am
flauterfli
          Err, yes! Ergh yes. Never let a man degrade you like that. Poor girl.

I thought you meant just begging for sex in general, like you've already had it together and you usually like it well enough but ya just don't feel like it tonight.
          And he keeps bugging you for sex, not in a mean or demanding or creepy way, but just like every lover you will ever have.
          Annoying but normal for most couples.

Any gal should punch a guy in his overactive nuts if he doesn't get that she is not ready!

Totally Agree !!  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:05 am
ScarletSanity
How can she thinks his guy loves her if he keeps wanting her to do things she isn't ready for? I feel so bad for these girls that think that no one can like them so they must give into a$$holes like this guy. The perfect man is out there, don't hold yourself back to find him just because you haven't found him yet.
I agree smile !!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:59 am
It's time to have a serious discussion with your boyfriend. Make him listen that you aren't ready for sex. If he cares about you, he'll respect your wishes and wait till you are ready. If he doesn't, break up.

I had a boyfriend who visited me at college, followed me into the bathroom(while on my period no less) and tried to force me into having sex with him. He grabbed my shoulders with painful force and with blood from my period down my leg, tried to force himself in. I screamed and cried and since I shared the bathroom with three other girls I guess he freaked out they would hear my cries and gave up and left. When he flew back home I dumped him because I knew he was no good.

I'm not saying your situation will be like this, but remember you have every right to say no.  

Your WatchQueen

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff