Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Smoking In the Boys Room (False & Otto) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:41 pm
He wasn't sure how he had found his way here, he'd been reading a book while he was walking and what should have been a hallway. Hallway turned into cave and suddenly he was stuck with no where to go but forward.

"I told you to pay attention." The small ink dripping cat chimed in as he hopped along the grass of the haunted houses yard. "You need to watch where you go." False only rolled his eyes stuffing his book into a bag before heading towards the stoop of the house. "Shut it cat." Climbing the steps he tilted his head at the door giving it a knock. When no one responded he only shrugged turning around to take a seat on the steps, Sharpie at his side as he tugged out a piece of paper. "Well I don't see any point in looking for a way out, that cave was blocked or something." Slowly he started to sprinkle half moon grass into the roll sealing it up before going to light with a flick of his fingers.

"We could ask for help."

False shrugged again taking a slow drag from his smoke before flicking the cats ear. "We're going to enjoy a lack of teachers to yell at us."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:45 pm
Otto needed a vacation. Badly. But one more Haunted House duty couldn't hurt. After this he'd be laying on a beach sipping lemonade. Or something.

The teen emerged from a portal on the front lawn, which dissipated soon after he came out. He was surprised to find someone already there. Normally he had to suffer the misery of the building's lack of mercy. It was creepy in there. he hated it.

"I didn't realize you people even smoked." Otto grunted, slowly walking toward the student.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:51 pm
"You people...?" He blinked at the boil tilting his head, he wore an interesting coat, looked like a Reaper to him honestly. He chewed slowly on the end of his smoke tilting head head slightly eying Otto over the rim of his glasses. It was clear he had never even seen a Hunter.

Sharpie meanwhile seemed to frown the cat feeling slightly off put by the sudden appearance of another person out of a strange blue portal. "You smell odd," the cat chimed in before hopping up to walk around Otto sniffing curiously. "But....it's not all human?"

False simply shrugged, "So... you're saying he's a human?" He looked at Otto, "You're a human?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:55 pm
"I'm a human." He said bluntly, helping to solidify their guesses into fact. He tended to forget some Halloween people had never seen a hunter. He would have thought they'd at least heard of them.

Maybe it was better. After all, he was supposed to be a recruiter. Not the best job in the world.

"Is that even healthy?" He wondered if smokes did the same thing for Halloween as it did for humans. Not likely. "What brings you here, anyway?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:58 pm
The cat and reaper both looked at each other, then at Otto, then each other and simply shrugged. Sharpie wandered back to False taking a seat at his side turning into just the most proper and adorable little catloaf he could while watching Otto with bright blue eyes.

"So... you're human and you know. We aren't. I mean. You didn't even blink at the cat." A thumb was jerked at Sharpie who let out a yawn, "You're the one who does the Fear and Reaping, I do the adorable and petting." False rolled his eyes taking another drag of the grass before letting out a puff of the smoke.

"Somewhat, stuffs meant to be consumed. Chewed even. Healin thing. Good for the core. Also good to smoke, not efficient but gives a nice buzz in the head." Removing his smoke he pointed to a spot where once a giant hole gaped open, now seemingly missing. "Rabbit Hole," the red head simply said.

"He didn't look where he was goin," added the cat.

False shoved the cat sideways rolling his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:59 am
"Rabbit hole." He had to figure it was the same phenomenon that led most students here. Most without meaning to. Otto gave a slight shrug. Now what? He'd lucked out with his first two weaponizations. One was handed to him, the other was already alone and needy. Easy pickings. This guy? He didn't seem to care about much. Way laid back. Otto wasn't a smooth guy with pretty words or any sort of allure. No way he could sell a pitch and make him come back. Besides, he was not in the mood to work overtime.

"Usually you can't go back home till you solve a puzzle. But you ain't even gone inside, so maybe you'll get lucky.." Lucky and find a way out without fighting, anyway. "I mean I can leave any time I want." Which was very tempting to do right away. He hated talking to people, even Halloween type people.

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:05 am
"Rabbit hole," said the reaper once more as he took another drag smoke looking slightly green and grey as it rolled out from his lips. "So you're saying I'm stuck here till I open the house?" Sharpie turned to look at the door, "You said it was locked." False shrugged again, "Maybe stuck."

Turning back to Otto though, False raised an eyebrow, "And how do you plan on getting out? Nother blue light portal thing?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:11 am
"Yep." Otto replied, now folding his arms over his chest.

"So what are you gunna do, huh? Sit there and smoke green s**t til you're magically spirited away?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:09 am
Slowly False stood up, dusting his robes off and adjusting his black jacket before finishing his smoke tossing it aside before turning towards the door.

"Nope. Breaking and entering." Sharpie let out a delighted little chuckle and ran over hopping onto the reapers shoulder before bursting into flames, cat and fist smashed against the door with a bang and a burst of flames as the door buckled inward.

"You in," asked the reaper.

"Or out?" purred the cat.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:13 am
Otto huffed. He was here for patrol duty, so he'd best follow this dumb kid and see what he was up to.

"In. Whatever." Otto followed behind, hands in his pockets, icy eyes glued to the reaper and his cat.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:53 pm
What was False up too? Skipping class, breaking into a former boogie training house now infected with Insanity and completely ignoring the fact that a human was completely unshocked at a talking cat and him throwing fireball punches.

Well okay he wasn't ignoring it, he was just more interested in his smoking and the house.

Wandering into the dim hall he snapped his fingers a small orange flame dancing in his palm to light the way. At the moment the house almost seemed... normal? It wasn't overly sized, no odd distorted hallways it seemed like they where standing in an otherwise plain abandoned house.

"So human mister." Sharpie was suddenly at Otto's feet weaving between his legs with each step, "Why aren't you freaking out right now? Most people have something to say about talking cats."

At least one half of the duo had common sense to investigate this oddity.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:20 pm
He hated this. He hated that his work revolved around these people. Having to converse with them as if he gave a s**t about them or their usefulness to their cause.

"Talking cats are pretty ******** normal around here." Hell, he was one the day before. "You ever hear of hunters?"

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:51 am
False was meanwhile poking deeper into the house following the hallway farther towards the back, a door seemed to lead down and so he gave the door a kick. A strange stairwell leading down. He was too busy peering down it to care what Otto and the Cat where talking about.

"Talking cats aren't normal unless you spend a lot of time near and around Halloween." The cat continued to weave between Otto's leg before hopping onto a nearby table with a puff of dust. "No. Not really. We've heard people at school mention them but we've never met one."

At that point False looked back an eyebrow raised, "Folks with weapons, like reapers right?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:55 am
He almost wanted to 'educate them' on what a hunter truly was. Take them down right there. But that wasn't his job. He was Death. His job was information, recon, and weaponization. His job was to learn and take away.

He hated his job.

"How would you know what's normal outside Halloween?" He snapped at the cat with his lip curled. "Been to the human world a lot, furball?" He was so ready to kick the damn thing. Luckily it finally stopped pacing around his feet.

"Right. Weapons made from what?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:59 am
"Because I've been there, I've been around for eons, I"m a demon bound to a reaper and have lived for a very very long time." He gave his paw a little lick, "No on suspects that stray down the street to be more then a cute fluffy fuzz ball!"

"Don't trust that one. He's a brat. His family has been bound to my family for most of our existence, his siblings are bound to my parents and me to him by contract."

The next question caused cat and reaper to pause. "Dun know," they both chimed. False continued. "Where I'm from rumor is humans, or reapers, something in between. They used to hunt, they hunted Reapers who didn't lead souls over, Reapers who kept the souls for them selves for power and greed. No one knew who hunted, where they human or reaper, but people came. They fought. They died. And those who died enough went mad."

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff