Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] 2perf2exist (Ilyr and Solia) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:55 pm
She was staring down the hall at him. That hair. Those clothes... those abs. The fact he might have been dripping wet. Solia's heart was breaking in half. He was so dang perfect. He was... halloween. The enemy. Yet that skin tone, that slope of his neck- how? How could FEAR have made such beauty?

"Oh my god."

He was perfect.

And she was looking at his backside.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:10 pm
Llyr was entirely oblivious to the fact that someone was watching him and instead was trying to figure out how he had gotten to where he was. It wasn't unusual for Llyr to wind up in unusual places (in fact, it was a near daily occurrence), but this was a part of the school he'd never seen before.

He frowned, tugged his toga-like outfit a bit more around his waist, and continued wafting down the hallway and looking entirely out of place.

iStoleYurVamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:11 am
Oh man this guy, this halloweener, was a total babe. If he wasn't a halloweener she'd totally tap. To bad though, Solia might have liked to look and could appreciate, but even she knew that some lines you didn't cross. Like making out with another girl's boy-toy just some lines you didn't cross.

Following after the guy for a short while she said nothing happy to just stare and admire how he walked.

It was creepy, how perfect he even walked. Guys like that? Like this? They had to be a fear of something intense. Like a fear of handsome strangers that would come and steal away young daughters or something.

When his toga slipped just a bit- she couldn't help it.
Solia gave the guy a wolf whistle.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:55 pm
Llyr turned around at the whistle, blinking curiously.

"Oh, hello," he said, catching sight of the ghoul and giving her a wondering look. He pushed his hair away from his face and smiled benignly at her, blinking long-lashed eyes and smelling faintly of seawater and flowers.

"Who are you?"

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:43 pm
Oh no he's hot.

Solia wasn't ready to fight him. Even if he kind of reminded her of a leafty sea dragon just less... dragon more bishonen.

Plus he smelled like the ocean and flowers- a weird combo she'd only encountered before at bath and body works. "Solia Delacroix." was her answer, walking closer to him, resisting the urge to just touch his chest because it was there.

"And you?"

kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:22 pm
Llyr clasped his hands together in front of him, wafting towards the ghoul with a vague expression on his pale, scaled face. He peered down at Solia from great heights, and then said, in a pleased tone of voice, "Such lovely hair you have, such lovely such lovely."

He reached out and tugged a strand of her brown curls, completely disregarding (or maybe not hearing) Solia's return question.

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:18 am
Israfel wasn't that afraid as he was more curious towards this halloweener. And in that, he felt little need to warn Solia of any possible dangers that might be present.

"Thank you! I try to keep it night and healthy, since it's one of the few things I can do to pamper myself." She smiled, reaching up and very gently, touching the demon's face.

"You have a nice face though. It's... kind of perfect. Creepily perfect." She was almost scared. Almost.

She also forgot about his not answering her question.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:46 pm
He didn't mind her touching his face because, after all, it was a very nice face, if he did say so. And besides, since he was already in the process of fiddling with the ghoul's pretty brown hair, letting her touch his face seemed like a fair trade.

"Perfection is in the eye of the beholder," said Llyrendil decisively, as though he actually knew what this meant (spoiler: he didn't). He finally dropped his hands away from the ghoul's hair and said happily, "I'm Llyr, who are you?"

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:41 pm
Oh he was a smooth one, this demon. Sooth like water. Which she guessed was a ting because he was kinda water-y looking. Just a bit.
"Hrm...HRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........"

"Hi Llyr! Like I said I am Solia Delacroix. I've come to investigate this place and find spooky things!" She stared at his nose. Even his nose was all nicely shaped. Dang. Dang boy.

"Like you! You.. you..." She stepped back looking him over. "You look good. Too good....Spooky good."

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:05 pm
"Solia is a very pretty name," said Llyrendil; and then he added, in a very decided sort of tone of voice, "I like it very much. Perhaps I shall name one of my glassettas Solia. It is a very floaty name."

He blinked at her, slowly. "Spooky?" Llyr repeated, and then tilted his head, his eyes wide with benign curiosity. "What do you mean by spooky? I am not spooky, I am Llyrendil."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:38 pm
She grinned, her name was pretty, even if it was also rather unique and not exactly normal by any means. "Oh, please do. Glassettas are so pretty!" She recalled the few she'd seen when in a golem so long ago.

"But yes. Spooky like... you are spooky in the way water is wet. It is an attribute of who you are, not..actually who you are." She tilted her head.

"Unless you don't know who you are." Which was possible.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:07 pm
He was thrilled that she even knew what glassettas were, let alone that she thought them pretty. Needless to say, Llyr was very pleased with this Solia and her life choices so far.

Except when she was talking about confusing things. "I don't understand," said Llyr, cocking his head to the side. "Water is wet? That is normal. Is that what spooky means? Normal? I am not who I am, but I don't know who I am because who I am could actually be not who I am."

Clearly Llyr wasn't much helping with the whole confusion thing.

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Ahhhh so it was a case of knowing but not knowing and maybe but unsureness. "Yes well, to me, one who is a human, finding a halloweener who looks as good as you do is not the norm. So, a word to describe this factor is 'spooky'. To me, you have the qualities of being spooky. But you are Llyr, and being spooky is just a part of who you are. as for you, that is normal. You are right in that sense!"

She was trying to explain while also trying to understand.

"Hmm.. you know your name, and names are important. So long as you have that, then I think things will be alright. So long as you are happy with who you are, then that is what matters!" She pat his shoulder.

Or what she could reach of it anyway.
Damn tall people.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:22 pm
He still didn't understand what she was trying to say, but it sounded like a good thing, so Llyr just smiled and nodded enthusiastically as though everything she was saying made complete and total sense.

"I am spooky, then!" he said brightly, and the chains on his chest rattled and clanked together with every gesture. Llyr seemed not to notice, however, and instead pushed his long hair away from his face impatiently. "I am happy!" he said, eyes dancing with pleasure. "I am a great boil, I am great, I am happy."

His expression grew curious. "Would you like a crown of flowers to wear upon your head?" Llyr asked, patting Solia's beautiful hair again. He looked around the house as though it might provide him with what he needed.

istoleyurvamps
I am sorry llyr is a dumbutt weeps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:42 pm
He understood! Wonderful! Progress had been made. And oh gosh she had pat his shoulder and his skin was wet but soft and nice damn this spooky looking boil.

His enthusiasm did help her in a roundabout, because suddenly she was happy that he was happy and Solia even went so far as to clap her hands together and bounce on her feet. "See! It's really a good thing! Being happy is important. When you feel sad and down you have to remember- someone out there thinks the best of you! In this case, you are spooky to me! Which is really good." So spooky good at looking good it almost hurt.

The offer of a flower crown however had her gasping and looking at him with wide bright eyes. "Oh my gosh yes. Please. Flower crowns- they are so cute and oh my gosh yes!" She didn't even mind the hair touch. Flower crowns were the best.

kuroopu

kuroopu
no shhhh its amazing

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out