Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Training Area Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:46 pm
Training
Here Human and none human train as long as they want and with what they want till they are ready to face the enemy. with a very large space and nice air you can fight till you pass out.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:12 pm
User Image
Yellan was at her wits end with some of this pups...will they where teens now but they where still acting like kids. "ok you runts cut that out this is training not goof off or show off" she snapped at them. they stopped and looked at her before they stood there. She wish she could put some fear in to them like her mate could not she was not as scary as her Masa. Hell to her he was a big push over. smiling she waved for two of them to come forward. She told them how to pin one down and to get out of a pin and other moves to keep them alive. One day this pups would be out there with the rest of those fighting for there lives.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:49 pm
As they got to the Training ground Hope smiled as she heard before seeing the young pups getting chewed out by Yellan. "O this will be fun" she said looking at Sebby, "you get to meet the Alpha female of the kiba pack. don't worry she is really nice when she not bugging her mate." walking down to the area she let out a whistle the got yellan to look and wave. "Hey Hope want tme to kick some butts in to gear" she said walking up to them. she stopped when she saw Sebby not sure what to sy to the cat woman. "yellan this is Sebastet" Hope said smiling, "Sebastet this is Yellan." "It is nice to meet you but if this sounds rude sorry" Yellan said, "but what are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:07 pm
Sebastet just shrugged the rudeness of the question away, "Hylarr turned vampire and now mated to Grann," she answered simply then looked over the pups, "And I have to say that they're more well-behaved than any of the were's I've been meeting lately. At least they aren't trying to eat me on sight," she added then grinned as a couple of the pups tried to mock-fight with each other during the distraction.

"Hope and I came down to spar a bit, though I can't do much until this shoulder finishes healing up. At least I can teach her the basic moves with the axes and give her a real sparring match later on," she gave her reason for being there easily, knowing exactly what Yellan saw when she looked at her.

Most people completely missed the outfits and weapons and instantly focused on her being a humanoid cat. To anyone who hadn't seen a Hylarr before, she knew she looked very different. But most others soon learned not to underestimate her...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:22 pm
"o and congrats the old man need some love in his life" Yellan said smiling, "Maybe that will let Alice get some." she has some" Hope said grinning. "Oooooooo you are going to have to give me the dirty details later" Yellan said smiling before looking at the pups, "they know not to attack if its not a enemy, but if you guys need the area can we watch maybe they will learn something from real fighters." She looked at the sharp axes and there outfits. Yup they where ready for a fight. "I got nothing wrong with that" Hope said Holding on to the axe. she can not wait to swing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:50 pm
Sebastet grinned at Yellan, "I set Alice up with an old friend of mine who happens to be an Incubus," she told her with relish then motioned for Hope to go to the pells with the axes, "Start out with one and get the feel for it against that. Once you've got the balance of it, I'll show you a few things. Better you attack that than me if you've never done anything with them before," she told the girl.

She watched Hope for a little bit then moved in and corrected her stance and showed her the better way to swing it for various attacks. Other than that, she let Hope do all the work since she was still injured.

She finally got a good idea and walked over to Yellan, "How good are they at dodging stuff?" she asked, motioning to the pups with a tilt of her head, knowing that something to distract Hope a bit would get the motions with the axe cemented in her muscles...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:56 am
Red Gypsy

Yellan looked at her stunned before laughing as she moved the pups out of the area so they could watch. "O I am sure Grann jsut loves that" she said laughing. she had to go meet this guy of Alice's but later. As her and he pups stood back they watched Hope. Hope was good with her attacks and learn quick some thing she wished her pack would do. "them?" Yellan said as she looked at the, "will if they can dodge me when I am in a moood I think they can dodge a axe swing."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:37 pm
Devossy

Sebastet gave her a nod and grinned, "Good. I want to show her something. Set them up on one side of the area then tell them to charge me. Make it a training exercise for them. Dodging. Tell them I won't hold back so if they get hurt, it's they're own fault. I won't hurt them badly, but a slice here and there might make them dodge better later when it counts," she suggested then moved over to Hope.

"Here, let me have both axes. I want to show you something. There's plenty of things they're good for, but this will show you how hard is is to use two of them," she told her then stood on the opposite side of the assembling pups.

She took both axes in her hands and took in a settling breath, tested her injured shoulder a bit, then started spinning and twirling the axes slowly. She started slowly to build up momentum, letting the axes build up speed on their own and only controlling where they went. It took alot of control to do what she was doing, muscle control and limber joints moved exactly where she intended.

When the pups were ready, she simply gave a nod to Yellan to give the order then started moving forward with the axes moving faster and faster around her. It was controlled chaos after that.

Only a few of the pups got hurt, minor cuts that would heal up pretty fast. But they'd dodged her very well and helped her show just how deadly the axes could be. She ended her demonstration by throwing the axes into a target on the other side of the area and finally stood breathing hard, "The points to remember about axes? Once they get going, the only way to stop them is to plant them into something. They're alot of work to use. And it'll take you years to be able to do what I just did without killing anyone," she panted out then moved to check on the pups.

"I'll teach you to do that, Hope," she offered then gave a grin to Yellan, "And I'll help you teach them to dodge better," she finished with a breathy laugh as she scratched one of the pups behind the ear then gave him a playful tumble into one of the others.

The bandages at her shoulder were only a little bloody from the demonstration, but not as bad as if she'd she'd pulled any stitches so she really was alright, "First step for you, Hope, is to work at controlling the swings you make. Try swinging at the pells without hitting them. It's harder than it sounds," she said as she took a seat beside one of the pups that had gotten sliced, making sure that she hadn't hurt him too bad while rubbing his ears to make sure that there were no hard feelings.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:22 pm
"wow yea I could use that help" Yellan said, "My mate is away right now so all the work in on me." sighing she missed Masa and wondered where he was. but she could live for now and fine a way to train and run the pack. "you need a first aid kit?" she asked smelling blood.

Hope just grinned amazed at with Sebby could do. She had a lot more training to do before she can get ready for any fun. going she went and pulled the Axes out as she watched the pups fight and play. "thanks and yes OMA" she said bugging her before going to swing at the dummys.

Red Gypsy
[

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:42 pm
Sebastet gave Yellan a nod as she accepted Hope's brief hug then watched as she moved back to the pells to see how she'd do and finally nodded when she saw her hit the pells a few times but start over each time without any frustration.

"Yeah, probably need to change the bandages and clean it up or Gran'll get mad at me," she told Yellan with a grin, "It's really not a bad injury. Just got bitten twice in the same spot. I'd have been fine if it had just been the feral alpha, but that damned demon had to go and bite me in the same spot. The claw marks from the alpha already healed up. But there's just something about demon bites that are a b***h to heal up, even when they aren't using a power with it," she explained as she finally tumbled the pup next to her over into the puppy pile.

The other pups were already licking at the ones that got wounded, so their pride was no problem. A few others were already practicing dodging techniques against each other in the larger fighting area, gaining an approving nod from the Hylarr. They'd picked up on the lesson without anyone telling them what they'd needed to learn. She motioned to them with her head, "They'll make good fighters one day. You should be proud of them. Alot of the things they need to learn are similar to what the Hylarr learn as cubs, so helping you out with them won't be any problem," she added as she lowered the strap of her top from her shoulder and started removing her bandage, revealing the bite wound.

It really was healing, but showed that it would heal a bit slower than normal. there were only a few spots of blood that needed cleaning up, but the stitches were still intact, "Anytime you need help with them, please don't hesitate to ask," she added in a softer voice as she looked at the pups, remembering watching the village cubs doing much the same things.

When the Hylarr were young, they didn't resemble humanoids as much as they did when fully grown. They were more like fluffy kittens, moving on all fours and playing just as much. As they grew, they learned to move on two legs and were put to weapons lessons as soon as they were steady on their two feet. But, for her, there was nothing cuter or more entertaining than watching wolf pups or Hylarr cubs when they were young and she missed that more than she liked to admit...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:27 pm
Yellan smiled as she watched Hope and then the pups. "I have watched Hope grown up and this pups and been bugging my mate about are own" she said. Going she grabbed the first aid kit and went to Sebby. she looked at it before helping clean it and wrap it back up. "if you every need a break from the old man you can come to the house and play with the young ones. There moms won't mind" she said, "in fact I think they would love the break. With the bite back wrapped up Yellan put the med kit away as she went back to watching every one. Hope Was smiling as she was taking down the dummy's. "So how are you handling being a grandmother and great-grandmother" she asked smiling

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:20 pm
Sebastet thanked her for the help as she watched the pups and Hope, "I think I'm in denial... Hope's the only one I'll let call me Oma. Alice already had a nickname for me from when I knew her as a child. I never expected to be a mother, much less a grandmother and certainly not a great-grandmother..." she said in a wry tone, hoping Yellan would see the humor in it.

Her eyes played over the pups for a bit longer and she had to smile as she tumbled another one over into the others to get his own 'practice' in at dodging the others, "And I think I will come 'pupsit' for your pack sometime soon. Thank you for allowing it," she added in a softer tone then gave a delighted laugh as one of the pups 'tackled' her.

She tumbled with him for a little bit then tumbled him back to the others, "I miss playing with the little ones like this... At least with Were's and Hylarr young, you don't have to worry about hurting them too badly when they take a tumble," she admitted as she got to her feet and dusted herself off, "Thanks for the help with the bandage, by the way," she said in a brighter tone, trying not to think about the Hylarr cubs that had been lost that night...

Thankfully, they were all interrupted by a guard who was looking for Hope, "Elder Hope... There's a problem at one of the bases. Two demons are tearing the place apart and killing off everyone they can find!" he reported, gaining a surprise when Sebastet moved to take the axes from Hope.

"I'll take these since I left my sword at home. Grann might not be too happy with me for going, but I think one of the demons has to be the one you tangled with yesterday," she said simply, silently wishing she'd brought her cloak but knew there was nothing to do about it for now.

Devossy

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:57 pm
Yellan smiled and laughed as she watched Sebby play with the pups. She could tell that the female need this more then anything. "Don't deni it love it" she said, "you have a family and they love you and thats a great thing." When a guard came up and told them the news she sighed and whistled to get the pups to stop. "sorry boys and girls time to head back to the house" she said to them. They all whined before she gave them a look and they shut up. "if you two are going to tangle with demons please be careful" she said, "Grann and Alice would not like you two getting hurt."

Hope turned to the guard and nodded to him. "thanks be gone and get some of my best man over there as fast as you can." she had her Katana near by and that was all she needed. "will best be going to kick her butt again it seems" she said, "better hurry to don't wnat more people diing."

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:10 pm
Red Gypsy

Sebastet gave her a small nod and a knowing smile with Yellan before turning back to Hope as they headed out of the training area, "Hey, would one of those hounds of yours be able to get us there fast?" she asked with a grin, knowing that the addition of at least one of Hope's hounds would give them a leg up in the fight.

Plus, with them all 'bound' to Hope, the demons couldn't turn them from her or make them do anything counter to her orders. So having them would be a major bonus that the demons wouldn't expect, "And if you can get any of the others to go with us, they could do double duty as distractions and aids in getting the humans to safety. We both know that demoness won't be expecting to see me again... And if I have to, I can call up that blade of mine to scare the crap out of them, even though I'd rather avoid it if I can," she added, thinking that the strategy seemed like the best idea to get the task finished pretty quickly.

"If we get this done fast enough, Grann and Alice won't be able to be mad at us. 'Cause we won't miss the party..." she added with a wry look that hid the teasing light in her emerald eyes, showing that she wasn't going to miss the chance to make sure the council left her and Grann alone over their mating. And her past....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:24 pm
"O all of them would be good" Hope said smiling. She turned and let out a whistle over the training area. A large amount of dark flames swarmed the area as Hades first appeared, followed by Lucifer and then one grim hound. She went and kissed each one on the nose before turning back to Sebby. O she knew she would get in trouble for summoning them all her but they would be hopeful.

"I would suggest taking Lucifer for his the fastest one to get you there in no time" she said as she patted his head, "Though the grim hounds are the fastest they are too small to ride. So take your pick."

Red Gypsy

Sandman base

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces