Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
The Walls Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:30 am
As tall and as long as they look the walls are to protect the people. but even they have flaws. With creaks and holes popping up in them, they need constant repairers. So far they have done a great job at keeping some thing out of the city, but only time will tell if they would last a head on attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:00 am
User Image

Grann was with some of the workers looking at the creaks in the walls. There was so many of them and they where growing and if not cared for now they would grow in to holes. They all ready had one person slip in and kill a drunk one night. They rouge had been dealt with but this was not good and it did not help that the council just fought over who to blame. "Get working on this creaks and if you find more right them in the report" he said to the workers before jumping to stand on the wall and look out at every thing. The world was once a beauty but his sister had tinted it and all for power. He had lost many of his clan and of his blood line. "Gods help us" he said as he jumped back down to look at the rest of the wall.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:51 pm
The cloaked woman had only given a soft chuckle as she took off running with Hope, able to keep up with her easily. She only slowed down as they approached the walls to the base, her sharp eyes able to make out Grann as he stood on top of the protective wall.

She was a bit nervous seeing him after all this time and decided to let the girl take the lead. He'd know who she was the instant she spoke, so she'd save letting him know who she was for the right moment.

She cleared her throat a bit and gestured for the girl to proceed with leading the way.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:59 pm
As Hope got back to the City she know she would need to stop and see her mother before she left back out. She loved her mother but she hated how she worried about her. As she got to the gate she got in a small fight with the gate keeper for he did not like Hope being a unknown person. Hope was about ready to take his head off till some one told her Grann was alone the walls. The guard let them past unha[happily but Hope would deal with him later. "His not far so we can give him the report and you can be on your way" she said as she walked along the walls. When she say the workers she knew her Opa was around and looked up. "Hey Opa I have some one to meet you" she shouted up at him.

Hearing Hope Grann sighed. The only time she came back home was when she was worried about her mother or something was up. Looking down he saw a cloaked figure with her and gave her a look. Hope Explain your self" he said jumping down. going to the two he bowed to the cloaked one. "good eve I am lord Grann" he said in his charming voice, "May I ask who you are and why my great grandchild brought you here?"  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:10 pm

There were so many ways this could have happened, so many different possibilities. When she'd left his home that so long ago at his wife's request, she'd gone back to her village. He'd shown up there close to morning to find the place a blackened ruin with no survivors.

Yet, here she was, standing in front of him and hearing that voice she'd fallen in love with. But, as she'd been told that night, he wasn't for her and never would be.

She glanced at Hope, wondering if she was going to speak first. But she left her visitor to speak first and had to wonder at that.

So, in answer to his question, she simply raised her gloved hands to the hood of her cloak and pushed it back, raising her emerald eyes to the man in front of her with a small smile, knowing that her appearance would be a shock to the girl and everyone else while Grann would know exactly what she was.

"It's been a long time Grann," she said simply in her soft voice that carried a hint of a purr to it then cleared her voice a bit and gestured to the girl, "I found her tangling with a particularly annoying demoness and helped her out then evicted the demoness from the forest," she explained it simply without telling him much as she waited for his reaction.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:17 pm
Hope was surprised to see what the woman looked like but was all so shocked to hear she knew Opa. she looked at her Opa who just stood there like a statue and could tell he was shocked but hurt in a way. As she was about to say some thing about the demon thing she watched Grann move to Sebby and wrap his arms around her and hugged her. "I thought you where died" he said as his face was in hers, "why did you never tell me you where alive." Taking a hand he traced her face before he kissed her softly. e had fully forgot about Hope who was standing there confused. He could not help it for the one woman he loved he thought lost to him year ago but she was here in front of him and he need to know she was real.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:31 pm

Yup, Grann's reaction pretty much as she'd expected. Until he kissed her. That one shocked her enough that she took a step back from him to take in a deep breath that shook as she took in his scent, "My village was attacked by a vampire sect that night. The leader decided to turn me so that he could keep me, his reasons better left unsaid, then he ordered the village burned to the ground. I killed him and most of his followers that night then tracked the others down," she told him simply, her voice showing him that more happened that night but she wasn't ready to talk about it yet.

She cleared her throat so that she could keep speaking, "As for why I didn't go to you after... I was informed that I was no longer welcome in your house... And I had a few issues to deal with... While my people knew how to deal a more feral nature, we didn't know how to deal with bloodlust," she finished, letting him know that the last few centuries had been very hard on her and why she'd left that night. After all, only one person had the right to tell her that she wasn't welcome in his home...

She looked at him in silence for a long moment then turned to Hope, "When you're ready, come to the edge of the forest and call my name. I'll settle our debt then," she told her then turned to leave, pulling the hood of her cloak back up to hide her from view once again. Hopefully she wouldn't have any problem with the guard when she left...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:17 pm
Grann was shocked her home was attack and she was spared but she was keeping things from him and he did not like it. Her he had thought she was died for all those years and now he find outs she is alive and she won't tell him the whole truth. This annoyed him greatly as he went to grab her arm and stop her from leaving. "Please stay" he said to her, "I want to know what happened to you . I want to know everything." He looked to Hope and gave her a look that told her to go.

"I will keep that in mind when I head out that way again" Hope said before giving a look back at her Opa, "have a good eve you two." She waved and headed off to find her mother. (exit))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:30 pm
Sebastet stopped when he grabbed her arm, looking down at where he held her. No one else would have even considered grabbing her. No one else would have survived the experience, either, "I'm not welcome in your home, remember?" she reminded him softly then gave a soft sigh, "But I'll stay in the city for a few days," she decided to give him that much, knowing he deserved at least that much from her.

But she also knew exactly what would happen when his wife found out that she was here. She'd get another short visit, get told where her 'place' was, then get told to leave. Just like last time. Hell, she'd never even been told the woman's name. As far as she knew, the woman was still alive. After all, vampires lived a very long time.

She gently pulled her arm from his hand, "Perhaps you could show me an appropriate place to stay while I'm here?" she suggested, not wanting to get into everything while they were standing where everyone could hear them. Maybe she'd get him to remember his manners while she was at it...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:54 pm
User Image

"My Home is Open to you but if you want another place to stay we can look for one" Grann said as he held his arm out to her, "and you are welcome in my home, you have always have been." He did not know why she thought she was not welcome but he could guess way. "Rose passed long ago...like my sons and wives" he said as he started walking with her, "its just me Alice and her child Hope now." Looking back at the workers then went right back to not looking at them. "what about you?" he asked  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:05 pm
Sebastet simply started walking next to him without taking his arm, knowing that touching him right now would be a mistake considering how she felt about him, "Since Rose is gone, I guess her decision to ban me from your home no longer holds sway. So I guess it's alright if I take a room with you for a few days," she said softly, letting him know why she hadn't thought she'd be welcome and gave him a pretty big hint on why she'd left that night.

She remembered Alice as a young girl but was glad to hear that she had a child of her own now, "I just met Hope, but it would be good to see Alice again. I only remember her as a child. As for me, well... That's a very, very long story," she added, doing her best to keep from looking at him while they walked.

Back then, the man had been very tempting to her. Now... Now he was seduction incarnate walking beside her. And she'd been through too many things in the past few centuries to take anything at face value. There was no telling how time had changed him while too much had changed for her.

At least, for the moment, they could go somewhere and talk. Anything else was either in her crazed imagination and not going to happen, or would take something a bit more than the Grann she remembered would even consider doing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image

Grann smiled hoping she would stay and bit longer then a few days and tell him everything that happened. He wish he could have changed the past and told his parent that he loved her in time to save her and then rose could not have banned her from the home. Taking her hand he bowed over it and kissed the top of it. "you honor me greatly my Lady" He said in the most charming voice. When he stood up and smiled at her his face took of that of prince charming from a story book. Keeping her hand in his he led her away from the wall to the streets and headed ot his home. ((exit toe the blackblood house))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image
As Slone said it was only a couple hours longer until the finally made it to the Walls of the sandman. He was surprised at just how quickly the turrets, and the men guarding the gate were targeted on there car. " I see this was to be expected." He said as he took the chain off of Lumina, " They will most likely want to check the car." He said, and like he told the future they were asked to get out of the car. His band mates were hesitant, " Calm down everyone, there is a war going on, it should be the first thing they do when an unexpected guest wants to enter there domain, So lets not give the any reason not to trust us." With that he stepped out of the limo followed by the rest of his band, and the driver.

When Your Evil
Black_Rabbit_D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Burn up this place!

User Image

Lumina signed a little bit, people are so annoying half the time but then again a war is out. Lumina soon followed behind Alone too. Already a few of the guards was looking at her, she hated it but Lumina had to play... nice, for now that is. So lumina waved at them and smiled before she took Slone's arms " hate it when people look at me, so.. creepy half the time " Lumina whispered still a few turned there heads as they went back to work but some looked at her, like they never seen a woman for a long time. Move her body slower to her master Slone, trying to kind herself from the guards eyes.

Everheart25

Black_Rabbit_D

Interesting Hunter

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image
Slone looked around the area he could since something was about to happen, and it looked as if he was going to have to do some undercover work around the base once they get in, He simply place his arm around Lumina as she got closer to him, he could tell she didn't like the men looking at her, and he hoped it would help, after all he didn't want his slave feeling uncomfortable, " So how long do you think this will take sir?" He asked, a few minutes later it seemed as if they were done, " What are you intentions here Slavuss." Slone simply smiled, " Were put on volunteer concerts all around the broken world, sometimes it helps people get by in these hard times." His words seemed like candy to these men mainly because his natural Charisma was taking hold of them, the man smiled, " Alright you can go just don't cause any problems while you are here." Slone smiled tilting this hat to the man, and went back to his limo, He signaled for Lumina to enter first, " Ladies firsts." He said with a smile.

When Your Evil
Black_Rabbit_D

Sandman base

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas