Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Boyfriend takes anger out on me... help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I - Ocean Eyes - I

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:06 pm
My boyfriend has horrible anger issues.. But when her gets mad he aims it RIGHT at me.. He has said some HORRIBLE things to me. He told me to go cut myself and cry. He's called my crying waterworks. I don't know what to do. I love him with all his heart, and an hour after he says something he will try to be sweet. Every little thing he says, it sticks. And he gets mad when I mention/bring it up again. I bring it up because it hurts so bad. I feel like he's verbally abusing me. And we're online. we're 5 hours apart and I planned on making a trip there soon. But I'm scared that words will turn into physically hurting me. I just need help.. pronto.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:15 pm
Sounds like abuse.
Leave him while you can otherwise something far worst can happen.  

A Bloody Band Aid

Ruthless Businesswoman

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:27 pm
Leave him before it becomes physical abuse
Love or no, he's bad for ya  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:12 pm
Hey is verbally abusing you. It's a common tactic to abuse the victim before trying to reel them back in with fake kindness. t's a vicious cycle tbh and the fact that you RECOGNIZE he's being terrible to you should be enough for yo to separate from him. Since he's already this terrible ONLINE imagine what he'll do to you WHEN YOU SEE HIM. That's just a dangerous situation waiting to happen...

Dump his sorry a** and

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EDIT: I feel like I should've also mentioned that you should definitely tell someone you really trust about all this as well like your best friend or your parents or a priest idk.  

Kimmy_is_awesome

Sparkling Shounen

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:08 pm
Advice

Dump him before you meet with him and it becomes physical abuse.

If you think his issues could be resolved by getting help, try to get him the help he needs without going to see him. Then perhaps if you see that he is stable then you make the trip to visit.

Though it sounds like you should avoid the abusive situation and leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:25 pm
You don't want to get yourself into a situation that will eternally scar you. If he's verbally abusing you, it can easily turn to physical. There are other people out there, but someone who has the very real potential of hurting you is NOT worth your time.  

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:09 pm
He is verbaly/emotionally abusive.

He is demanding control over your whole life.

Do not walk away, RUN, and don't look back.

I also suggest you look into a restraining order, just in case.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:21 pm
First and Foremost, Break up with him
Second, If it gets too extreme, get a restraining order
Third, you'll need a lot of emotional support from friends and family  

Kitsune Ametheyst Destiny

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Gedliboo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:49 am
I really feel for you, I've got a friend who is in a similar situation but the only problem is that they live in the same town and see each other almost everyday.

He is awful to her, constantly verbally abusing her, forcing her to do thing that she doesn't want to do, makes her buy him drugs and some times she is scared to see him, but she has to cause other wise he gets even worse with her and she is scared that he may physically hurt her one day.

I have been brought to tears at how he treats her and although she knows that the way he treats her is wrong she doesn't want to leave him.

I can see her spiraling downwards and there is nothing anyone can do to help anymore. I would hate to think that other people have to go through the same thing, so I would advise to try and see other people. I know it's easier said than done but it is for the greater good.

Good luck and I hope you find someone that treats you the way you deserve to be treated!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games