Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
-------- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:50 pm
----------  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:10 am
report them cat_surprised  

Water God Ninia

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:57 am
Water God Ninia

i can't! because the mods there as just as bad as the users. they even let a user who ripped off someone's art on DA win first prize and when i told them this, they didn't listen and just gave her the prize. crying

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:18 am
Frohe
Water God Ninia

i can't! because the mods there as just as bad as the users. they even let a user who ripped off someone's art on DA win first prize and when i told them this, they didn't listen and just gave her the prize. crying

oh, wow.. idk then D:  

Water God Ninia

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TMFailStar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:18 pm
I hate your friend. I hate the people who stand up for her.
just saying.
.-.

but if many people disagree with this, won't that be proof of reporting her?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:40 pm
Destroy them socially " w")  

Misirable

Feline Seeker

Water God Ninia

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:41 pm
TMFailStar
just saying.
.-.

actually the OP was saying her friend "stood up to her", meaning her friend had the courage to point out that dreamself.me wasn't from the one person claiming it was, basically cat_surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:30 am
Water God Ninia
TMFailStar
just saying.
.-.

actually the OP was saying her friend "stood up to her", meaning her friend had the courage to point out that dreamself.me wasn't from the one person claiming it was, basically cat_surprised

That. sorry if you got confused with what i said crying
my friend made a new account to tell her anonymously to stop doing it.

apparently, they didn't bother to care to report it. proof of this is that my other friend was the one who told me that someone is using dreamself to sell. That and most users on that site don't know TM or Dreamself and just continue to praise her. stressed

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Pootan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:13 pm
Make a post with the links to dreamselfy, you could even find hundreds of screenshots people have from TM. I'm sure if enough people realized that she was a fraud and made others aware of it they would fizzle out and the staff would have to answer to a bunch of angry users.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:14 pm
Pootan
Make a post with the links to dreamselfy, you could even find hundreds of screenshots people have from TM. I'm sure if enough people realized that she was a fraud and made others aware of it they would fizzle out and the staff would have to answer to a bunch of angry users.

links are not allowed in there. their censoring is pretty ridiculous. wha i was thinking to do right now is to do vise versa. alert those in dreamself.

Also, i would very much get tired of hearing ridiculous comments to defend her such as, "TM is dead so its fine if she does it" which is what me and my friends would be getting if we slip it out.

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Pootan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:37 am
That's ridiculous. That's like saying, well because Van Gogh is dead it's totally okay to say I painted Starry Sky, because he's not around anymore anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:08 am
Pootan
That's ridiculous. That's like saying, well because Van Gogh is dead it's totally okay to say I painted Starry Sky, because he's not around anymore anyway.

It is ridiculous but sadly, that's just how it is. and they question why the site is losing its members faster than hotcakes.

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:29 am
Now its getting even more ridiculous.

now she says its fine because she asked permission FROM GCREST TO USE DREAMSELF and claims that GCREST IS GOING TO SHUT DOWN DREAMSELF soon anyway.

I'm pretty sure GCREST have no relation with dreamself.

wth. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:31 am
What website is this taking place in?
what a fktard artist...mods too.

Edit:
I got it!
Create a new account, and set up a new shop - using the same art (dreamselfy art) as the demon artist who claims they can use it. Claim the same rights as they are doing (claim that you have permission from GCrest/that you used to be a GCrest artist, and/or whatever other BS they've used), and then sell the selfies you make in that shop for free.

Also, you don't need to post up a "working" URL to dreamselfy. Just tell people to google dreamselfy (and it's literally the first link to come up). Reserve that in case someone says that you're stealing the demon artist's art style. Respond with "this is where she got it from. I'm just using the same source, because apparently, this kind of art sells well and no one's stopping anyone from using this simulator to make virtual money here."

TM may be dead, but atgames isn't, and GCrest isn't. Enlighten the demon artist a bit and tell them "you're a liar, nobody believes you, and they're not the first child to come up with the fake artist ruse. It happens all the time, and all the adults and older kids know about it, so stop digging your grave even deeper."

Any response you get back from that that's still along the lines of "but I'm not lying" should be responded back with "yooou're still doing it!" and be given no pleasure of any deeper conversation on the subject.

Might as well even tell them that you're gonna report them to GCrest or that a report was already sent to GCrest about them. And if they really do have permission, then nothing should happen to them, right? When the subject finally dies, at least they'll have that in the back of their minds. They're dumb enough to imagine that it's possible for the cops to show up at their door. Then their parents will punish them, or maybe they'll even get to go to jail! and whatever else ignorant children can imagine could happen to them.  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
TinierMe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash