• Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:01 pm
((He's blonde not a redhead))
User Image

┼Darkest Lord

▬▬▬ • • • •LuciferHestrom• • • • ▬▬▬

Your mercy shall I gain

Favorite Song: What's it to YOU?
Favorite Food: Anyone able to put up with my bulls**t...

The blonde had been hard at work renovating his half of the dorm that he was so luckily assigned to. Of course with his powers, it was much easier to decorate than say if any old human were to do it. He'd actually taken a liking to his newly gothic bedroom and bathroom. He'd so graciously taken the biggest bedroom; seeing that he hadn't had a roommate just yet.

He strolled to the kitchen to make himself a well deserved snack after all of that he did for the past four hours. The demon had planned to miss the first of his classes for this specific purpose. He didn't really care either. Not like his teachers would notice him if he were there or not. Then again, he could always charm them into believing that he was there.

After absentmindedly fixing himself a bowl of cereal, the blonde sits in front of his 80-inch television in the living room to watch TV that was undoubtedly crappy at this time of day. Maybe I'll get a pet soon...~ He thought with a sly and derisive smile.

┼Strike the match┼

Engulf the earth in ⌠FLAMES⌡

Lucifer's Bedroom
User Image

Lucifer's Bathroom

User Image

Second Bedroom (feel free to change colors as needed for imagination purposes smile
User Image

Second bathroom (see above caption)
User Image

Kitchen
User Image

Living Room
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image

~Yuko~

Wondering down the hall the short 5'4 male would seem to peek out from under his hoodie. Keeping his head hung low as if to avoid eye contact with any to pass him by. Yuko would hold his only suitcase to his small frame as if it where to protect the boy from some bigger form that might get him. Finding the door to his dorm or so he thought, yuko would move to knock on the door. Seeing a tall figure seem to appear in the doorway before Yuko was even prepared for them. The small boy would let out a cute squeak like sound before stumbling backwards. Moving to try and speak it would only seem to come out in...ii......ii...um....ii....being cut off by the tall figure he would hear them say- wrong room kid now beat it -having the door slammed in his face Yuko would seem to slump down a bit in defeat before moving on. After a while of searching Yuko would finally seem to come to what he hoped was the right door to his room. Lifting up a timid hand to knock he would knock a few times before moving to step back. Part of him scared and the other part praying he finally found the right room so he could get out of this hallway where everyone who passed seemed to stare at the cat like boy who's height seem to be no bigger then a middle schooler

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:02 am
User Image

┼Darkest Lord

▬▬▬ · · · ·LuciferHestrom· · · · ▬▬▬

Your mercy shall I gain

The blonde's ears twitch at the sound of a faint knock at his door. "Who disturbs my peace?" he grumbled as he stood up, bowl in hand, then walked to the door. "Who is it!" Lucifer bellowed as he opened the door, then stopped in his tracks at the beauty before him.

"Oh...hello. What is your business here?" the demon asked, still munching on his breakfast. "Are you the mortal looking for an abode? Or am I just wasting my time here?"

┼Strike the match┼

AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

~Yuko~

-letting out a quiet squeak like noise as he would back up some to then stare up at the tall blond figure in the door way- I....i...i...um....i...i Think I'm your new roomie -he would let the last few words spill out past his lips quickly before a light bashful like blush would move to stane his cheeks. Moving to dig his hands into his hoodie pocket Yuko would move to try and pull out his class schedule that held his name and room number on it before trying to offer it to the tall figure-

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:43 am
User Image

┼Darkest Lord

Your mercy shall I gain

Lucifer takes the piece of paper from Yuko gently and looks it over. "Yuko...Drazen? Yeah. That sounds about right. Come on in." He shoots the smaller male a charming smile with a slight wink.

"As you will see, the apartment is a bit...stark. I was going to keep it that way because I didn't know how you would want to decorate," the demon explained with a mouthful of cereal here and there. "My room and bathroom are off limits to you. If I catch you in there, there will be Hell to pay. Alright?"

The blonde closes the door behind Yuko and shows him to his room and bathroom. "You are free to do with it as you'd like. Make yourself comfortable." His voice was slightly unamused and bored. He drags himself back to the sofa in the living room and resumed his TV shows.

┼Strike the match┼

AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image

~Yuko~

-seeing them wink at him Yuko would blush a bit more before turning his gaze down towards the floor. Fallowing behind the bigger male Yuko would seem to mumble something before forcing himself to speak up more- its...its...okay No need to change anything for me -the more he spoke the words would seem to fade out as if his confidence in speaking would disappear on the small neko boy. Nodding his head lightly in understanding he would seem to repeat the words to reassure the taller figure that he would stay away from those area's.

Watching the male figure stalk away to seem to return to what Yuko had so carelessly interrupted. A twinge of guilt would flash threw the boy though he knew it was unavoidable, he couldn't just sit in the hall all day though it was in Yuko's nature to do so just to avoid situations he didn't want to be put in. Still holding his bag to his chest like a child would hold a teddy bear to them Yuko would turn two orangeish globes to stare at the door that was claimed as his. Reaching his hand out slowly to turn the knob and push the door open, he would glance once more at the tall blond before slipping threw the door to now stand in what would be his bedroom.

Moving around the large space a bright look would move across the boys face it was perfect and it seem to fit him well. Moving to slip out of the hoodie that seem to be his source of hiding. Yuko would stretch out his small slender frame before moving to unwrap his tail that had been kept around his waist and hidden under his hoodie. Though yuko had no need to hide who he was let alone what he was it was just how yuko was, he was shy and timid atleast until he knew the person. Shaking himself out like a cat who had just had a bucket of water dumped on him, Yuko would then start to run about his room like a child in a candy shop as he was finding it hard to contain his excitement. Setting his bag on his bed Yuko would move to open it before dragging out a few more cute looking hoodies to place in his closet before putting the rest of his cloths away. Once everything was put up Yuko would pause a moment in the middle of his room to then scratch lightly as his dark brown cat ears that now rested freely atop of his head- now what to do -the small neko boy would seem to whisper to himself before moving to walk back towards his bedroom door. Cracking it open a bit to peek out at the blond figure before fully moving to open it. Yuko would slide out of his room having completely forgot his hoodie, slinking towards the kitchen to get himself something to drink part of him hoping the blond figure wouldn't notice him despite him not yet knowing the males name-

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image

┼Darkest Lord

Your mercy shall I gain

Lucifer's ears perked up at the sound of Yuko leaving his room after being in there for some time. A sly smirk slides across his lips as he listened to the small boy fumble around in the kitchen.

"You know, it's not polite to slink around," the blonde stated simply as he finished off his breakfast while he flipped mindlessly through the channels. "Even if it is to the kitchen, Yuko." He had been waiting for Yuko to actually speak an audible sentence before offering up his name to the neko.

Lucifer didn't really care for conversation, but he had to get at least SOMETHING from his new roommate. "I'm all for peace and quiet, but yours is erie and spine chilling. Almost like you don't even know how to form correct sentences." A scratch to his thick and golden locks followed after his statement with a brief glance to the room where Yuko was.

┼Strike the match┼

AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image

~Yuko~

Hearing the other male Yuko would blush before moving to step out of the kitchen to face them. Standing before the blond figure in a pair of black pants, black vest with a white shirt that showed of his tiny slender frame that had been once hidden under his brown fur trimmed hoodie - I'm....i'm Sorry -he would say in a bit of a whisper but making sure it was just loud enough to hear- I....i Didn't mean to be so rude I just didn't want to interrupt you -looking to the male with a cute bashful look stained on his face. Yuko couldn't help but shift his orange gaze down towards the floor as his tail would instinctly move to wrap around his waist and his ears flatten against his head as if he where in trouble

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:53 am
User Image

┼Darkest Lord

Your mercy shall I gain

Lucifer looks at the smaller male with a quirk of the eyebrows. "And exactly how would you interrupt me? I'm just watching tv and I was eating a small breakfast." His eyes narrow at the neko's attire, biting his lip instinctively.

A slight boner was forming inside of his pants while he continued to stare at Yuko. "Why....don't you come and sit next to me? You know....get to know each other a little better?" A wink was casted at the smaller boy. "But if you don't, that's fine as well. Just....sit down somewhere. You're kind of making me nervous."

┼Strike the match┼

AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:07 pm
User Image

~Yuko~

Frowning a bit to himself Yuko would seem to curse himself under his breath. Why did he have to be so shy and timid and often be like a frighten little animal trapped in a corner? - I'm sorry -Yuko would whisper once more before moving to sit down on the couch next to the male. Offering his roomie a warm smile though it was clear there was still a bright red tent of shyness and blush on his face.

Realizing he was missing his hoodie as his arms would move to wrap around his small slender frame his eyes would seem to light up with a look of horror on his face.....his hoodie where is his hoodie?...how Could he leave his hoodie in his room?...feeling Himself seeming to naturally curl up on himself as his legs would move to press against his chest and his arms now moving to wrap around them.

Glancing towards his roomie Yuko's hair would seem to find its way into his face which Yuko was glad for so atleast he had hope that his roomie wouldn't ketch him staring at him. Even Yuko had to admit his roomie was hot and Yuko would be silly if he tried to deny that

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:22 am
User Image

┼Darkest Lord

Your mercy shall I gain

The blonde smirks deviously as he licks his lower lip ever so slightly. "So...where are you from?" he asked, eyes still on the TV screen. "I'd like to get to know a few things about you before you go back to avoiding me unless I say something to you." He flashes a warm and charming smile to the smaller male beside himself.

"I can certainly see that you're a neko. Correct? It's kinda hot if you don't mind me saying so myself." Lucifer flicks Yuko's ear for emphasis, making the boy wilt on purpose. "And I bet that tail of yours is pretty sensitive right? It should be." The demon scratches his neck, accidentally scrapping his perfectly manicured nails over a black tattoo-esque shape. He winces in pain as he flinches a little, due to it being extra sensitive to the touch.

┼Strike the match┼

AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:20 pm
User Image

~Yuko~

-hearing him Yuko would blush lightly as he stared down, his legs still held tight to his chest though by watching him one could tell Yuko was finally relaxing a bit- ....my Family lives just outside of here in the country I've never really been around this many people before -Yuko would seem to whisper the last part before turning his head lightly to the side to rest his head on his knees as he would now odviously stare at the male.

Yuko never had any intentions to avoid his roomie its just he never really knew how to speak to others..Let alone live with another he barely knew..Yuko's parents had home schooled Yuko for most his life after he had been severely picked on as a child and being placed in a whole new realm (situation) was terrifying despite Yuko knowing they did it because Yuko needed to learn social skills...this Wasn't like when his parents held dinner parties and he could just go and hide in his room from the strangers...Yuko Needed to learn...

Hearing his roomie say being a neko was hot, Yuko couldn't help but blush deeply as his ears would seem to twitch in a playful manner which seemed to cause a sheepish smile to move across his face. Jumping as he felt the male flick his ears Yuko would seem to jolt up in his place as if he had been caught in some pervy fantasy. Shifting his orangish gaze up to the male a cute look would rest on his face as a deep blush would make its self apparent- it is -yuko would finally force the words out as his tail absentmindedly would move to find its way to Yuko's chest where he hugged it close to him as if trying to protect it.

Watching the male move to scratch at his neck then flinch, Yuko couldn't help but tilt his head lightly to the side in his curiosity....had Yuko said or done something wrong?....a Look of worry and slight panic would move to cross the small neko's face- I...i..i'm Sorry...i Never asked your name....and what about you where are you from-he would stammer a bit before seeming to stare at the male looking for some form of comfort in his features to show that Yuko had done something right in speaking on his own-

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:23 am
User Image

┼Darkest Lord

Your mercy shall I gain

Lucifer listens in closely to listen to the young neko speak, seeing as how he never spoke above a whisper. In hind sight, that irriated him a little, only because it almost made him think he needed a hearing aid just to speak to Yuko. "So you're a cute little country boy then?" He asked, flirting a bit.

The blonde watched all of Yuko's facial expressions and movements, as if he were obsessed with everything about him in such a short period of time. He noted how shy the neko became when he complimented him so freely. His eyes traced his figure slowly, biting his lip slowly in the process. Yuko's ears fluttering made him chuckle lightly in amusement. The movement of his tail made Lucifer smile at the shy boy before him.

"Oh. My name? It's Lucifer." He only stopped there, not wanting to delve into the deeper details of his origin. Not because he didn't want to. He just didn't want to frighten poor Yuko more than he already has. "And don't worry about what I just did. I just forget that my tattoo is like....attatched to pleasure nerves in my body. And its really sensitive to the touch. Gave me a bit of a boner actually," the blonde chuckled awkwardly as he tried to adjust his pants.

┼Strike the match┼

AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:39 pm
User Image

~Yuko~

-Hearing Lucifer call him a cute little country boy a brighter blush would form on his face though for once Yuko wouldn't try and hide it- yeeeeeee haaaaaa -he would call in response though it would lead to Yuko falling into an adorable fit of giggles. unfolding himself from his attempt to hide Yuko would finally completely relax next to lucifer, his tail even moved to lay on the couch beside him to lightly sway and occasionally make a light thumping sound as it hit the couch cushion.

Though Yuko knew that would probably have caught Lucifer by surprise by his quick change in attitude Yuko couldn't help but smile and think of home....well to be more exact think of the farms near his home that had the cows.....Yuko was such an odd kid but he loved cows they where his favorite animal...their mooing always made him giggle like a school girl...and maybe this was why he was sooo thrilled with his room it reminded him a bit of the cows back in his home town?

Hearing lucifer finally tell him his name Yuko would smile before it would change to a deep deep blush from the words that fallowed. Tilting his head lightly to the side curiosity would seem to kill this cat as the words would tumble out of his mouth before he could stop them- can i see your tattoo?

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:55 am
User Image

┼Darkest Lord

Your mercy shall I gain

The blonde smiles at the sight of Yuko finally opening up and relaxing his body. "There ya go~" he cooed gently as he gently tapped the neko's knee. His face reddened at the sound of Yuko's response. The sound made him even hornier.

Lucifer's eyebrow's quirk when Yuko asked to see his tattoo. He gulps a bit, nervous to actually show a complete stranger the most vulnerable part of his body. "Uhm...sure?" he agreed hesitantly with an awkward smile.

He pulls his shirt off and turns his back to the neko. "It's really black on my skin because I more or less came into it when I was going through puberty. It kind of....grew you could say," he explained, curious as to what was going through Yuko's mind at the sight.

The tattoo covered the demon's entire back. It began at his tailbone and it stretched up onto the back of his neck (which couldn't be seen due to the lenght of his hair) and onto his shoulder blades, almost completely covering his shoulders. It even stretched a bit onto his ribcage in the front but not by much.

┼Strike the match┼

AugustenDomenta

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out