Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] She is MY WOMAN (Lou v. Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:25 pm
It was a mystery how Hel knew...it truly was. She hadn't spoken to Amphi in a while, and she definitely hadn't spoken to Lou since that train wreck called his past unfolded...but somehow, she knew. Maybe it was her marriage-senses tingling. Warning her of a threat. Ideally, Hel's first encounter with Lou again after that little uh...incident should have been filled with deep and meaningful conversation and feels and acknowledgement that maybe Lou had grown as a being and individual and now that he knew his past he didn't need it anymore and could move on and Hel was proud yadda yadda yadda.

No.

Instead...

Instead Lou would find his door pounded on, a very belligerent Hel on the other side, his collar grabbed, and then being dragged to the gym, the ghoul all but spitting nails. Once in the gym, Hel let go of the boil, throwing him to the opposite side of her, and her fists clenched.

"Are you trying to take my woman?" She seethed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:52 pm
There Lou had been, minding his own business and watching his soaps in his rough looking wife beater and boxers, contemplating life, when his whole day crumpled from beneath his bare feet. He didn't object to the sudden grabbing or dragging. This was something he was getting used to on and off campus. He simply waited for an explanation.

Upon being released, the vampire tumbled back, but managed to catch himself before he fell on his a**.

... T-that's what this was about?

Lou's eyebrows furrowed, tapping his chin as he made a brief assessment of the situation.

Then he grinned.

"Oh, you mean my woman?" His brows wiggled playfully. "That's really what this is about? You dragged me all the way out here for a pissing match?" He was amused, to say the least. Hah, this couldn't be real, right?

... Right?

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:55 pm
Yup, that set Hel off. Her fists stayed clench and instead she lunged, and socked the boil. This whole thing was pretty ridiculous…

Hel wouldn’t seriously marry Amphi, no matter how much she joked about it, and she didn’t truly want to marry the ghoul…but…Amphi was the only one who genuinely expressed interest in wanting to marry Hel, so now that it was being threatened…Hel went crazy and on the offensive. Lou was a threat which would be dealt with….most likely.

“Ya, I am dead serious! I AM FIGHTING YOU FOR MY WOMAN!” She pointed a dark finger at the boil. “AND MY HONOR! YOU ARE STEPPING ON WHAT IS MINE!”

Mac must have been in class…no one was watching Hel right now.

HP: 60 / 60
DMG: 11

Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:41 pm
And Lou ate floor. The sheer force of Hel's punch sent the boil flying back uncontrollably like a plastic bag in a hurricane. Holy s**t!

He must've stayed down for five seconds tops while Hel spewed a bunch of bullshit in defense of her decision to attack him. Not like anyone really needed a reason to hit Lou. He probably deserved it at any time in the day.

The vampire pushed himself back up off the ground and staggered to his feet, looking at his assailant with a continued amusement. "You hit like a ghoul." He coughed, slowly walking forward to close the gap. "Think you're gonna scare me away by force feeding me your gorilla fists? Sorry to say it'll take a lot more than that to make me back down."

HP: 19
DMG: 0

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:59 pm
Hel’s lips pulled into a wicked grin.

Good.” She sneered. “I was hoping you would say that.” She cracked her knuckles. “I will keep beating you with these gorilla fists until you are nothing more than a stain.” That being said, she pulled back her fist and slugged the vampire again.

HP: 60 / 60
DMG: 9

Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:18 pm
Once again, Lou fell. And once again, He stumbled back to his feet, slumped over, but still standing. He knew he had a ice cube's chance in hell of winning this fight, but that was okay.

The boil raised his hand, intent on smacking her across the mouth. Might not have hurt, but it had the potential of getting under her skin. "And I bet she'll still choose that stain over a large-breasted hormonally imbalanced gorilla such as yourself."

HP: 10
DMG:

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 12 Total: 19 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:41 pm
It was a good effort, Lou…even if it did feel like a fly landing on her cheek.

“How about no if there is nothing left.” Hel snarled and raised her arm. She slammed her elbow right onto his slumped over form. “You are not putting up much of a fight for her, either!”

Come on, Hel, you were railing on a first year. Let’s be real.

HP: 59 / 60
DMG: 13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:12 pm
Lou had nothing clever to say as her pointy elbow practically punctured his organs as she shoved it into his gut. All the air escaped his lungs as he collapsed on the ground, the ability to regain his footing temporarily escaping him.

"Yeah." He weezed. "You're right. I'm not." His eyes closed. "But at least I'm not the kid with the magnifying glass in this scenario." His legs reluctantly moved to once again push him away from the ground. He stumbled and fell back down, but kept trying to get back up. "Go ahead. Throttle me. I'll still be grinning when I spawn back in because she'll still be my woman at the end of the day."

HP: -3

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:23 pm
Amphi senses were tingling now. Lou and or Hel were doing something and either one of them could be hurt or in trouble.

It helped though that she happened to be conveniently in school, by the gym, walking past enough to see a smear of pinstripe on the gym floor and Hel somewhere standing.

She slapped her hands on her hips, charged in their and with her best intimidating voice, gave the two the look.

"What do you think you two are doing?" the look was mostly directed at Hel.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:29 pm
Hel had every intention of going all the way to dissipation with this fight. She could. She could most likely finish Lou off to dissipate with one more hit…and she was getting ready to. The reaper raised one of her legs high into the air, with intention of curb stomping Lou’s face with her heel into dissipation.

That action was pause though, at the appearance of another, though Hel’s leg still hovered in the air, ready to come down on Lou like the guillotine.

“YOUR BF IS ABOUT TO GET EFFED IN THE B!”  

Lucyal
Crew

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:35 pm
Lou didn't seem phased by the sight of the heel about to stomp his brains right out of his skull. It was going to hurt. A lot, but he already hurt a lot so what was a little headache to go with it? No more attempts at getting up. The ground was no comfort, but it was certainly more welcoming than a certain valkyrie.

Then he heard a familiar voice.

The vampire's head tilted to get a look at their interrogator. He was still grinning. "I'm getting the s**t beat out of me, that's what I'm doing." He answered with a rasp. "In my underwear, if it gives you any idea of how much I was prepared for it."

Pixie Nyxie rolled 10 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 3, 4, 1, 1, 3, 2, 4, 4 Total: 27 (10-40)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:46 pm
Amphi gasped at Hel, staring at the ghoul with a shocked expression before rushing over to Lou.

"Hel, Don't you dare-" And before the ghoul could send her boilfriend dissipating to the nurse's office, her hands glowed with her healing fear. The blue glow melted into his body, bringing him back up from dissipating and Lou would feel well...just a bit wetter and smell like the ocean.

Amphi's glare turned up to Hel after she was done and she rose, though it was easy to tell the mermaid was nervous and angry. "Whatever Lou's done, he doesn't deserve to be dissipated over it. What's wrong Hel?" She reached over to the valkyrie, her face softening, "What happened?"

Healing Lou: 23

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:58 pm
What was wrong, Amphi? Oh, there was a lot wrong! At some point Hel finally lowered her leg, not going to eff Lou in the B anymore, now that Amphi was here and…healing him. Mrgrgr.

The reaper pointed an accusing finger at Lou though. “You are my woman!” Exclaimed the reaper who was happily committed in a relationship, and was going to marry the grumpy psychopomp or die trying. “Lou can not have you! You are going to marry me!”  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:08 pm
Oh, you may have won the battle Hel but it looked like someone else was walking away with the prize. Lou went from deathbed status to slightly scraped up in a matter of seconds thanks to Amphi, and as he finally sat himself up, all he could say was "I smell like fish now."

The vampire sniffed his pits, perplexed at the sudden change (and damp feeling), before shrugging it off. "The only thing I did was ruin her lesbian fantasies, apparently." Which was sad, because he'd taken lesser beatings for more serious reasons.

"Weren't you planning on marrying some ugly douche anyways? What was his name... Mark? Matt? Monty?" s**t, he didn't know.

HP: 20

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:15 pm
Amphi ignored Lou for the half a second of his talking because she was searching Hel's face.

"You're acting like a scareling." Amphi brought her hands up to cup Hel's cheeks...then pinch and pull them. "I know you are always joking with me and the marriage. You don't actually want to marry me." She nodded.

"You want to marry Mac." she looked over at Lou, somewhat softening and somewhat like, seriously Lou, the names. "But I love Lou, So you have to give me to him."

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff