Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Bother Bother Bother (Na / Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:26 pm
You know who Hel hadn’t bothered visited in a while?

Na’ima.

You know who was getting bothered visited right now?

Na’ima.

Yeah.

Hel poked her head into the tent, and was now not surprised to find that Gramps wasn’t there…even though she wouldn’t have minded catching up with him, either. But…the one she did have in mind was indeed, there. Kukuku. Er…awesome. Yes, awesome.

“HI NA!”

Eight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:32 pm
Hel was very, very lucky to catch Na'ima when she did. For the past few months she had been off doing work, being a useful member of horseman society. She had only just returned from her trip the night before and had promptly fallen right asleep.

And she had still been asleep under a pile of scarves and veils when Hel arrived.

No..no...no no no no no..!

Na'ima kept where she was, she didn't budge even an inch. Maybe if she pretended to still be asleep Hel would show some manners and leave.

She was really hoping.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:38 pm
Oh Hel showed some manners alright.

She quietly entered the tent, upon seeing a bulge under piles of scarves and veils, and took off her boots and stockings, because she was very polite and wouldn’t track dirt through Gramp’s tent. She was trainable…sort of. Under the right hand. Hel then tip toed as much as she could over to the pile…

Then prompt dropped to the ground, burrowed under all the veils and scarves until she found Na’s boney and slim form, and then promptly spooned her from behind.

Yes.

She was also happily grinning as she did so, because Hel oh so did love to cuddle.

I missed you.” She ‘whispered’.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:50 pm
She heard shuffling behind her and nearly groaned. No, don't stay. Go away. Go away. Go away! She curled up on her side when she heard Hel fall to the floor, preparing and dreading the worst.

It was just as awful as she thought it would be. The manner in which she was being held was entirely inappropriate! Na'ima finally protested, moving to get away from the busty pest. "Hel," she greeted in a manner that made the name sound more like a curse than anything.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:00 pm
“Na~” Hel replied, and kept a hold of the Horsewoman, giggling with mad glee even as she tried to get away. “Aww, it is alright! You can keep sleeping…I will just be here!”

Way too happy about all of this.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:06 pm
"Release me," Na'ima ordered tersely. She struggled again, this time to sit up.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:07 pm
“Where are your manners?” She had to resist the urge oh so hard to rhyme that with Nanners…but hey. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:43 pm
She scoffed at Hel's words. They truly were laughable. "You cannot use those words on me, rude child who barges into my home and into my bed," she reprimanded right back at her. She put a hand to Hel's face, keeping clear of her mouth, and gave a push to pry the ghoul off her.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:06 pm
Hel cackled. "Ah, but Na, this is your home as much as it is mine~ This is Gramp's first and foremost ~ !"

The reaper kept her hold on the apprentice sage, hugging her tightly. "Say please!" Pest Hel was a pest.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:09 pm
Na'ima wasn't letting up. She continued to push, adding a second hand to grasp the ghoul's arm as well. "It is more my home than yours, child." She then moved to just try and stand up.

She wasn't saying please.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:13 pm
"Nuh huh!" Hel replied oh so maturely. "It is my home too! It will be permanant as well if my boilfriend does not propose to me soon~" Hel teased...though made it sound serious, since she still thought she had Na fooled that she needed to be married soon or else she'd move in. The reaper also didn't let go...so when Na stood up...she had a waist scarf that was Hel shaped.

The reapr hung from her waist, her legs dragging on the ground as she kept her arms wrapped around the Horsewoman's slim waist.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:21 pm
"I know that to be a lie," Na'ima announced. She glared down at her annoying little leech and huffed slightly. She looked around the tent, silently searching. This annoying thing, she had been so glad to be away from her for so long, why did she have to show up now? Na'ima was so tired..

Perhaps she could put her to sleep again? No, that wouldn't do. Perhaps she could poison her! Would Salbei be cross? Bah! She took a few steps away from her bedding, giving a strained grunt at having to drag the fat scareling around. So fat, too heavy for the frail famine sage.

She made her way over to her work area, plucking up vials and reading their labels. It seemed she was searching for a specific one.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:26 pm
"Awww ~ Did Gramps finally tell you how the deal really is?" Hel pouted briefly before she grinned. "He was a good sport though, letting you think that for so long! Heee~" Hel kept clinging to Na as she moved over to the vials.

"Yanno, it is not hard to say 'please' ~ ! I will let go as soon as you do ~" Not a moment sooner.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:39 pm
"I do not bend for scarelings," Na'ima began, "I am a proud sage of the Famine clan, feared by innumerable humans and even denizens oh Halloween. You are beneath me," she drawled in a bored tone. Finally it seemed she had found it, a bottle of powder that might strike Hel as familiar.

"Release me now or I will have no choice but to subject you to this entire bottle. You will awaken.." She made a slight sound and waved her hand in a vague gesture by her head. "Eventually."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:53 pm
Hel hummed thoughtfully. “Mmm…I do not think Gramps would appreciate this, Na…just a hunch. I visited and I am just oh so happy to see you again and you are not using your manners and now you are threatening to use a potion on me because you can not gather the maturity to just utter a simple word…”

Such a shame.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces