Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Shadow ( Gene v Shun ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:58 pm
She'd dropped a note by Shun's door, inviting him to a spar. It may not have been the smartest of moves in retrospect, but she figured he'd always be up to help students train - not to mention she had some questions about Amrita and the black figure to ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:04 pm
Gene was lucky Shun hadn't moved out just yet. He still needed to find a place to live. Pretty soon though, his dorm room will be emptied out. When he found the note, he furrowed his brow at it, squinting at the written text and trying to decipher it. Eventually, he gave up, unable to really make sense of it. So he tracked down the nearest student and made them read it for him.

Oh. A challenge from Gene.

He wasn't about to back down from a fight, so he made his way to the gym.

"Gene."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:10 pm
Gene had zero clue as to Shun's dyslexia, but if he made light of it, she'd feel incredibly awful. Instead, she smiled at the boil when he showed up.

"Congrats on graduation~" She chirped, already shifting her hands into pointed claws. "And thanks for showing up. I need to ask you some things before you leave, and I don't think we've had the pleasure of a match."

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:17 pm
Shun gave the doppleganger a curt nod as he made his way further into the gym.

"We have not, no. And I cannot pass up a challenge," he replied with a shrug. He stopped several feet away from Gene, giving her ample room before they were to begin.

"You may ask questions. You just might not always receive an answer."

He wasn't exactly certain of the nature of her questions after all. The reaper bowed to her once, then crouched down with both daggers in hand. Straight to business as always.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:19 pm
The Doppelganger imitated the boil's bow, then grew her claws out even more. The battle had begun!  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:22 pm
"First question," Gene started out with a lunge, chattering whilst attacking. "Who was that black figure in the dreamscape? He seemed familiar for whatever reason, as if I'd met him before."

HP: 50/50
DMG: 1
FEARS: Y3 HL / Y2 BC / Y1 FA

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-24)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:26 pm
Shun watched her with a narrowed eye. He didn't move from his position, merely waiting to see what the doppleganger would do. She had shifted her hands into claws. Pretty soon though, she had lunged out at him. He pulled back, feeling her claws brush lightly against his chest. Once her strike had passed, he leaned in and lashed out with one of his blades.

"I assume you mean the one in the black door? That would be the Legacy of Revenge. Also known as Merlin," he replied. The Legacies sucked as far as he was concerned. This information he would not hold back.

HP: 59
Damage: 5
Signet of Shadows charge: 1  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:29 pm
She'd been careless, leaving herself wide open with a too powerful lunge. The rake of his daggers stung, and she winced at how easily they found their mark. He was good, very good. This could have all been a big mistake.

Rounding midair, Gene opted to go for a kick to the knees. "Oh, so like the thing that took over Xiu, but black?" She tilted her head, eyes narrowed. If it was one of those things, she was certain Amrita was in for a lot of awful things.

HP: 45
DMG: 4

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 11 Total: 13 (2-24)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:55 pm
Shun let out a grunt as Gene's kick caught him in the leg. He did buckle some but that didn't do a whole lot to slow him down right now. As he knelt from the strike, he pushed off from his steady leg to roll around the girl. Before coming back up to his feet, he slashed at her own legs.

"Correct. There's seven of them total. Revenge is one of them. He's one of the assholes that wants to destroy our world."

HP: 55
Damage: 6
SoS charge: 2  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 3 10-sided dice: 3, 8, 2 Total: 13 (3-30)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:14 pm
-----  

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:16 pm
Yelping at the strike to her calves, followed by a hissing as a forked tongue flew from her mouth, Gene thought herself quite the lucky ghoul that she didn't have to rely on her legs to move. "Oh, so a jerk like that Destruction wench." She spat rather bitterly. She still could see them all attacking Xiu, coming down on her like a pack of wolves. It was terrifying to relive.

A wicked, thick scaly tail sprouted momentarily from her tailbone, and she spun to whallop the boil in the ribs with the hardened appendage. "Are they any that aren't out to kill us?

HP: 39
DMG: 8

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:38 pm
"At least one of them. The Legacy of Protection. That one aided us once. I don't know about the rest," Shun replied. He hadn't quite expected her to sprout a tail and was caught off guard when she slammed him with one.

With a grunt, he pushed himself back to his feet as swiftly as he could. Letting out a breath, he hurled one of his daggers at Gene while he was recovering.

HP: 47
Damage: 4
SoS charge: 10  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:49 pm
The dagger nailed her in the palm, due to a failed attempt at catching the weapon. Even if she had caught it, she couldn't use it - but at least it would't have stung so badly. She pulled the dagger out and threw it to the ground, flexing her palm as the ectoplasm closed the gap.

"Okay, so if that was the Legacy of Revenge, why was it so interested in Rita?" She demanded, punching him with a living armor's fist.

HP: 35
DMG: 4

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:08 pm
Once the blade had hit, it vanished and returned to Shun as he summoned back his weapon.

"That much... I'm not certain of. Perhaps she was in that kingdom? I don't know the details of that exactly. Not now at least," he replied with a light frown. It was a good question, though.

"Or perhaps it sees something in her."

He typically wasn't used to talking so much while fighting. Being a little distracted, he moved in and made a quick swipe.

HP: 43
Damage:1
SoS Charge: 3  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:32 pm
"Seems I'll be asking her that one myself, then." She replied rather clipped, maybe even despondent. She didn't like the idea of confronting a budding friend about the possibility of something that was out to kill them all possessing the undead ghoul.

She grabbed his hand as he grazed her, sinking sharp little claws into his skin. "Tell me what you know about professor Emerys. I saw a statue of him in the Black Door."

HP: 34
Damage:4
FEARS: Y3 DT / Y2 BC / Y1 FA

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out