Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Wibbly Wobbly (Xavier vs Helmut) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:21 pm
He was determined.

Which of course meant that he needed help (when did he not need help was the real question).

Enoh Love
To Helmut:

I need help ;A; meet me in the gym???

Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:15 am
Her phone went off, and Helmut shrieked...in the middle of the cafeteria. The moment she woke up she was staring around owlishly, trying to figure out where she was, and then she realized; she had gone to the cafeteria for lunch, but had apparently fallen asleep. When she looked down at the plate in front of her, it came to her attention that she had actually fallen asleep n her food.

She wiped her face with one hand and reached out to grab her phone with the other, peeking at the text. Ooh, Xavier! ...Meet in the gym? Well, okay. She climbed off her chair, but before she could get two steps away she was running back, grabbing her leftovers to nom on the walk over.

"Are you okaaaay?" Helmut asked, loudly, around a somewhat squished fried rice ball on a stick.

kuroopu

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:24 pm
"HELMUT!" Xavier squeaked as soon as the ghoul arrived. He ran towards her and reached out, grasping both of her shoulders and adopting a very serious expression, his brows drawn together and his lips pressed into a thin line.

"Helmut," said Xavier seriously. "I need to learn how to fight."

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:21 pm
Helmut jumped as his hands landed on her shoulders, and all she could do was stare up - and up - at him with wide eyes, trying to decipher what he was asking her, and why he was asking her.

"...Why'd you ask me?" Helmut asked, confused. She tapped her tiny fingertips together and shifted from one foot to the next. "L-last time I tried I failed really badly!"

kuroopu

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:04 am
He wilted a little.

"B-because you're my f-f-friend," Xavier tried to explain (it took him some time to get the word actually out), drawing his hands away from Helmut's shoulders and wringing them together anxiously. "I don't really have a-anyone else to ask, and y-you're, erm, capable."

"I think."

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:40 am
Helmut stared up at him, eyes wide as saucers, as he used the long anticipated f-word. Well, when he put it like that, how could she say no?! She wasn't actually going to say no in the first place, but she did have several (and in her opinion, quite valid) concerns in regards to his sanity for even asking her.

"Oh. Oh! OKAY! I don't think I'm capable but...! We can try! Maybe we can learn together?! It'll be fun!" Her voice only grew louder with each passing word, as if the louder she was the more she believed what she said. "OK UM...You start? Maybe?" This was going to go great.

kuroopu

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:47 pm
He looked very relieved that she said yes, his shoulders relaxing. Xavier dropped his hands to his side and took a deep breath,

"Okay," he said, and held up his hands. "Okay. I can do this."

His first attempt at hitting Helmut was a measly little tap to one of her shoulders.

HP: 30
DMG: 2

enoh love

Enoh Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:16 pm
Helmut braced herself for a hard hit that would never come. He tapped her shoulder and she peeked an eye open, peering out from behind the empty socket of her helmet. Was he taking it easy on her?

..Oh...probably not.

She hopped forward, smacking his arm to return the favour.

"You can hit harder than that! Come on buddy! You can do it!" She was a scrappy ghoul, or so she tried to tell herself - she could take it.

HP: 28/30
Damage: 2

kuroopu

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:01 am
Xavier gave a small whine as she smacked his shoulder, but considering it was about the same strength as him smacking her, he couldn't really say much. He pushed up his sleeves (which promptly fell right back down over his hands again) and curled his fingers into fists, his heart hammering.

"I can do it!" he said decisively. "Yes."

His next attempt missed by a mile.

HP: 28
DMG: 0

enoh love
ur a trooper xavier

Enoh Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:45 am
Helmut watched Xavier hit the air a few feet to her left, eyes wide with surprise. It was a good thing he missed! That looked like it might have hurt, maybe.

Then she stomped on his foot, her eyes wide in an innocent stare.

HP: 28/30
Damage: 2  

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:54 pm
Xavier whimpered.

"Am - am I doing this right?" he said, hopping around on one foot and flopping around. He attempted to swat at Helmut but only just barely grazed her arm.

HP: 26
DMG: 1

enoh love

Enoh Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:50 am
"S-sort of?" Well, he was trying to hit her, which was...cool...but he wasn't being very effective. The ghoul stood there for a moment and pondered how to help him out, and eventually looked down at her hands as if they would hold the answers to the current problem.

...Wait! Hands.

"USE THESE!" She cried, holding out her hands to he could see them, and wiggled her clawed fingers to show that's what she had meant. "Scratch me really hard! Come on, you can do it!" She even stood still for him, because she was a good friend.

HP: 27
Damage: 0

kuroopu

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:36 pm
"I CAN'T DO THAT," Xavier said, sounding horrified, but gave a little measley attempt anyway, swiping a hand balefully in Helmut's direction - except he managed to do so a little harder than he normally would, whacking her arm and then stumbling backwards, looking shocked.

"A-are you okay? Did I hurt you?!"

HP: 26
DMG: 5

[quotee="enoh love"]  
Enoh Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:32 pm
"YES YOU CAN!" Helmut cried in return, trying to cheer lead him into hitting her properly. When he did - even if it was by accident - she masked her yelp with another cheer.

"N-no I'm not hurt! I-It's okay! You're doing great!" She threw her arms in the air for him, still trying to convince him that he was doing the right thing, and that it'd be all okay in the end.

Then, because it was all she knew how to do, she tried to tackle him.

HP: 22
Damage: 1

kuroopu

Enoh Love
Crew

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:26 pm
Xavier's eyes were wide and he stared down at his hands as though seeing them for the first time. He chanced another careful swat towards Helmut and was nearly knocked off his feet by her tumbling into him, Xavier staggering backwards. He managed to stay standing, however, though his face was slightly red.

"I think - maybe - " he said. "I think I'm getting the hang of this!"

HP: 25
DMG: 2

enoh love

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items