Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] Do Not Want (Xavier/Brenley) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Smerdle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:22 am
He didn't want to fight anyone, not after losing so spectacularly to Piper, but for once the boil didn't want to lock himself away in his dorm either. Lately hunching over his desk and tinkering with his supplies in near darkness hadn't led to successful experiments, it had only given him ample opportunity to recall burning to death, contemplating cannibalism, seeing friends die, and being urged to take his own life. What a fascinating month it had been.

Brenley shuddered slightly as he entered the gym, his eyes taking a moment to adjust to the indoor light after the sun outside.

"Hello? Anyone want to... um... spar or something?" What was he doing here again?

kuroopu
ouo

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:40 pm
Xavier only had one answer to this question and it started with an "N" and ended with an "o" - but unfortunately for Xavier, his attempt at saying "NOT ME" in a very high pitched, squeaky sort of voice only half came out; so instead of a vehement denial of "NOT ME" it came out sounding like a very enthusiastic "ME" from a less than an enthusiastic raum demon.

A raum demon who was currently lying on the floor still winded after his fight (for lack of a better word) with the ghoul named Hel.

Smerdle
8D

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:56 am
Oh. There was someone here. And he... she... no, he seemed quite excited at the prospect of fighting. It was rather odd that the other boil was lying on the ground and kind of... inert after such an eager display, but surely Bren could assist with that.

"All right. Um..."

He slid nearer to the demon, leaning in fairly close before monotoning, "Can I help you up first?"

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:19 pm
Xavier climbed to his feet, several feathers falling free of his hair and giving the boil a vaguely terrified expression. He stuck his hand out, shaking his head vigorously to deny that he needed any help whatsoever, and then sucked in a deep breath, exhaling it a moment later and coughing slightly in the process.

Maybe he could do this, though. Maybe he could prove himself. This boil did not look as though he were a graduate student, like that ghoul, Xavier thought to himself, giving him a suspicious look. But perhaps appearances could be deceiving...

Well, at least he didn't have - Xavier shuddered inwardly remembering the horror - a bosom. He sucked in another breath and then held out his (rather pathetic) hands, curling his fingers into loose (and wimpy) fists.

"I-I-I can d-do it!" he said determinedly, and swung wildly towards the boil.

HP: 30
DMG: 6 WOW XAVIER YOUR FIRST ~~REAL~~ HIT

smerdle

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:24 pm
Well. That was unexpected. After the other boil waved him off, Bren had thought there would be some sort of starting signal, but instead there were just punches, or rather a punch to his jaw that actually hurt quite a bit.

He balled his own fists and struck back in a flurry of sissy punches, connecting several smaller ones before backing away and summoning his katar. Okay. That probably looked really silly. He cleared his throat and nodded at the demon. He would not look stupid again. Maybe.

HP: 34/40
Damage: 6

kuroopu
slap fite

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:19 pm
Xavier let out a protesting squawk as the boil swatted at him, stumbling back several inches as a few feathers flitted free of his hair and floated to the ground. He seemed not to notice this, however, already balling his hands into fists again and attempting to throw another punch the boil's way...

...and totally missing, nearly faceplanting on the floor again. Xavier gave a little whimper.

"I-I-I can fight!" he wailed.

HP: 24
DMG: 0

smerdle
GOTTA LOVE THOSE Y1 DICE

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:21 pm
It was a bit strange to face off against an opponent who appeared to need to psych himself up before every punch. It made Brenley feel slightly more confident, since it had never occurred to him to do the same, but that confidence didn't translate to his attack at all. He swung wide, even though he had a clear shot, and his blade barely scraped the other boil. Maybe he should have a mantra.

"I can too!"

No. That just sounded idiotic.

Damage: 1

kuroopu
poor xavier ;;

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:24 pm
He was acting ridiculous, and he knew it. Xavier took a deep, steadying breath and pushed his hair out of his face, squaring his shoulders and readjusting his stance so that his legs were more balanced and it was less likely that he'd topple over after each swing.

"I can fight," he said again, this time with less pathetic-ness (hopefully) than before.

HP: 23
DMG: 0

smerdle

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:57 pm
"Have you ever though?" Brenley asked, slashing at the other boil with more intent this time. He hadn't ever thought he would be the more experienced one in a fight, but it seemed he was in this instance.

"Do you have any sort of stronger attack? Using your FEAR, maybe?" He tried to sound encouraging, but due to his tendency toward monotony, it came across a little sarcastic.

Damage: 4

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:32 pm
"We-well," said Xavier, stumbling backwards as the boil's hand swung towards him. He pushed his hair out of his eyes, took a deep breath, and readjusted his stance, positioning his feet carefully. "Not - not really, unless you c-count that, erm, shared dream we all had of - of Wonderland."

The question about his FEAR made him wilt slightly. "I haven't tried," Xavier mumbled, a little embarrassed.

He tried to hit the boil's torso this time.

HP: 19
DMG: 3

smerdle

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:58 pm
"Oh." Wonderland. Yes, he'd had a lantern he had thought was pretty cool until his own clone had burned him to death with it. Bren coughed as Xavier's hit landed.

"Well, you should," he said, swinging again.

HP: 31/40
Damage: 3

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:34 pm
There was a long, semi-awkward pause.

"N-no," said Xavier delicately, and half prodded, half punched Brenley in the arm. "No, that's okay."

HP: 16
DMG: 2

smerdle

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:49 am
The reaper summoned a katar, slashing forward with it instead of just his fist. He certainly sympathized with the boil's desire to keep from fighting in the first place, but not using every tool in his arsenal once he was already being attacked seemed a bit of a waste.

"I suppose that's up to you," he replied with a nod.

HP: 29/40
Damage: 5

xkuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:20 pm
Xavier made a slight noise partway between a squeal and a gasp, stumbling backwards. He waved his hands in front of him hastily, shaking his head so that several feathers fell out of his hair and onto the floor around him like black flakes of snow.

"I'm, er, n-not that strong enough," he said quickly. His cheeks were pink as he tapped Brenley's shoulder.

"I haven't r-really gotten the hang of...of it yet."

HP: 11
DMG: 1

smerdle

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Smerdle rolled 9 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 3, 3, 2, 4, 2, 2 Total: 25 (9-36)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:28 pm
Not being well versed in fighting meant that Brenley was not particularly well versed in FEAR attacks either, especially not the ones used by people other than himself. Coming face to face with this gap in his knowledge prompted a frown. Much of the way he used FEAR centered around enchantments set before he even entered a fight, so there was nothing to get the hang of. He liked to be prepared. It prevented unexpected outcomes.

"Here," he said, reaching into one of the pouches at his hip and pulling out a handful of sand. "It's not bad at all once you try." Bren spread his fingers and blew the acid-spelled sand at the boil, aiming for somewhere fairly innocuous. It was too bad for Xavier that the reaper's aim was atrocious.

"Oh, um, whoops?" he said as the sand billowed in an angry cloud around the boil instead.

HP: 28/40
Damage: 12 [Tier 2 Swift Strikes 23/2 = 11.5]

kuroopu
i didn't expect him to hit so hard o.o never not trauma

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items