Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Looking to make friends Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:22 pm
Hey, I'm trying to make some new friends... And I'm really awkward with these kinds of posts... DX  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:12 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
Hey, I'm trying to make some new friends... And I'm really awkward with these kinds of posts... DX

Hello, my name's Bri. It's nice to meet you. ^-^  

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:21 pm
II-Cruel Intentions

I'm Todd/Haru/Muse c: Throw me a message sometime. I like talking and I'm pretty friendly I'd say. I get along with anybody haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:26 pm
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Hello, Bri. I'm Kiah. 3nodding  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:33 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Kiah? That's a cool name. How are you this lovely day?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:38 pm
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Why thank you!
I'm doing okay. How about you? How was your day?  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:52 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Why thank you!

You're welcome. I'm doing alright. Volunteered for an after school program and had fun felting. Yourself?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:56 pm
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Why thank you!

You're welcome. I'm doing alright. Volunteered for an after school program and had fun felting. Yourself?

I recently had to quit my job so I'm in search for a new one.. So my day was actually pretty boring. I put in apps, and played xbox all day. XP My life is soooooo exciting. DX I'm actually a pretty interesting person, I promise. You just caught me on an off night. I've had a messed up couple of weeks.  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:00 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Why thank you!

I recently had to quit my job so I'm in search for a new one.. So my day was actually pretty boring. I put in apps, and played xbox all day. XP My life is soooooo exciting. DX I'm actually a pretty interesting person, I promise. You just caught me on an off night. I've had a messed up couple of weeks.

Aw, that sucks. I wish I had a job. I've only recently started volunteering. Otherwise I'm stuck at home, with nothing to really do but roleplay on here and talk to people on facebook xD.
Mind if I asked how it's been a messed up couple of weeks? or was that the having to quit your job that was messed up? (Well it is messed up but is there anything else?)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:06 pm
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Why thank you!

Aw, that sucks. I wish I had a job. I've only recently started volunteering. Otherwise I'm stuck at home, with nothing to really do but roleplay on here and talk to people on facebook xD.
Mind if I asked how it's been a messed up couple of weeks? or was that the having to quit your job that was messed up? (Well it is messed up but is there anything else?)

Well I was forced to quit a job that I got amazing benefits at and move... Not to mention I'm getting over a really bad heart break. I feel like everyone is ignoring me, or they don't know I exist. I'm just really down. But not trying to complain about it.  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:11 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Why thank you!

Well I was forced to quit a job that I got amazing benefits at and move... Not to mention I'm getting over a really bad heart break. I feel like everyone is ignoring me, or they don't know I exist. I'm just really down. But not trying to complain about it.

That does sound messed up. *Hugs* Sorry you're going through such a tough time. I know it sucks when things feel crappy, and sadly, it's what life is. Ups and downs. I hope things start looking up for you sooner rather than later (:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:14 pm
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Why thank you!

That does sound messed up. *Hugs* Sorry you're going through such a tough time. I know it sucks when things feel crappy, and sadly, it's what life is. Ups and downs. I hope things start looking up for you sooner rather than later (:

Thank you. Me too, I'm trying to keep my head up. But it's hard... It's so easy to shut down, it's so much harder to stay positive.  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:18 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Thank you. Me too, I'm trying to keep my head up. But it's hard... It's so easy to shut down, it's so much harder to stay positive.

True. Though I'd say it's easier if you find something to do that you really enjoy. For instance, whenever i'm down and depressed, I like to take long walks with my camera to take pictures. Writing poetry has also helped me feel better. And of course, watching Ellen D and funny videos xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:21 pm
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

True. Though I'd say it's easier if you find something to do that you really enjoy. For instance, whenever i'm down and depressed, I like to take long walks with my camera to take pictures. Writing poetry has also helped me feel better. And of course, watching Ellen D and funny videos xD

I make hemp jewelry when I'm depressed... But I've made so many bracelets that my hands are bleeding from rope burns and stuff. So I'm trying to give them a break. You write poetry? What kind? I write a little myself, but it's mostly free form.  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas