Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ⓣ ⓐ ⓜ ⓐ ⓒ ⓤ ⓝ ::.. o p e n : needs characters Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:12 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓞ Ⓡ Ⓨ ✥ Ⓑ Ⓞ Ⓞ Ⓚ

Surf.

The season has just began on the small island of Tamacun with some of the bigger waves beginning to crash on its coasts. The locals prepare for an influx of tourists, and though there are few, they bring in enough revenue to last them until next year's season.

The local surfers are quite a sight. They have been on the island all their life. But a particular group of young people are considered elite amongst them, known as the best surfers on Tamacun. Yet the locals know little of their origin. It's like they don't even question their origin. Tourists who ask about them never receive answers because no one really knows. Many call this uncanny. Others call this brainwashing. The group calls it a means of protecting their identities.

They were originally creations or children of the great god Poseidon. Sea monsters. Mermaids. Celestial being. Many myths and folk legends have derived from these beings, but none were ever discovered to be true. And it would be preferable to keep it that way.

This group sees Tamacun as their home. They surf the high waves near the island with great talent, with their affinity to the sea, and walk amongst the rest of the human inhabits. They coexist, even though no one knows of their secret other than themselves.

With the influx of tourists, the group is attracted to the fresh meat and now they want in. The group of surfers are intrigued and reach out to those them the short cuts and ropes of the island.
But dark intentions lie ahead. While new people to the island are rare, the group of elite have found these group of newcomers as potential candidates to join their kind and transform them into one of their own.
Every few years, decades, or centuries, the group will add a member to become a child of Poseidon.

What will happen when the newcomers and locals find out that this hidden scheme. Or will they agree to be transformed into the unknown? Will they fight back the waves to stay human? Or will they die trying?

т н ι s XX ι s

╔══════════════╗
☾ ʈ ɑ ϻ ɑ ҁ υ ɳ ☽
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:21 pm

User Image

⒭ ⒰ ⒧ ⒠ ⒮

This Rp is owned by myself. This is a remake rp.
The pictures and music do not belong to me, so I must give credit to those lovely contributers as well.

You nor your character needs to know anything about surfing. However, if you are confused or need to know something about anything, feel free to pm me!

Try not to alter the profiles other than what is suggested. Pm me profiles with the title: "Tamacun".

Follow Gaia ToS and moral rules. You guys know way better and I trust you guys to not make complete jackasses of yourselves.

Despite half the characters being mythological beings, please do not godmod. Other than this, plot twists and fun stuff is very well recommended.

Literacy isn't exactly a big deal. Just make it decent and readable to be able to be reply-able. Spell checking is useful. One liners are okay, since we all have brain turds, just don't make it a fashion.

HAS FUN (<-- spelled wrong intentionally)

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:26 pm

ⓒ ⓗ ⓐ ⓡ ⓐ ⓒ ⓣ ⓔ ⓡ ⓢ

XThe First, the original Female: Taken: Greedy Fat Cat

XThe Second, the dog Male: Taken: Greedy Fat Cat

XThe Third, the wheel Male: Taken: Wire_Colossus

XThe Fourth, the native Female: Taken: Okami Ameras

XThe Fifth, the sightseer Male: Taken: Eternal_PrinceOfFire

XThe Sixth, the youth Female: Taken: minus infinity

[ Note: the third and sixth were originally animals (can be any sea animal) that were blessed. The fourth and fifth were originally humans (the fourth was a native and the fifth was a tourist) that were blessed. Keep in mind that they were turned in different time periods. ]

XThe Newcomer Male: Taken: Greedy Fat Cat

XThe Newcomer Female: Taken: Okami Ameras

XThe Newcomer Male: Taken: Wire_Colossus

XThe Newcomer Female: Taken: organizationXV

[ Note: the newcomers can be people who have come to live on Tamacun or are tourists who are visiting. ]

XLocals Male: Taken: Eternal_PrinceOfFire

XLocals Female: Taken: Greedy Fat Cat

XLocals Male: Taken: Eternal_PrinceOfFire

XLocals Female: Taken: minus infinity

[ Note: the locals can be anyone. From shop keepers to neighbors to friends of the group. They can be either suspicious of the elite, or just live peacefully on the island. ]

[imgleft]Picture goes here! Make it anime as well.[/imgleft]

[align=right][size=14][color=color2] ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ [/color]
[color=color1][b]| "Quote or something they'd say" |[/b] [/color][/size]

[size=14][color=color1]◈ ◈ ◈[/color][color=color2]| Character name | [/color] [color=color1] ◍ [/color][/size]

[size=10][color=color1]| Bio. If part of the surfers, talk about how you were changed where, how, etc. If a newcomer, why did you come to Tamacun, with family?, life prior to moving, etc. If local, what's your role on the island. Where do you live? How do you feel about the surfers. First person point of view, by the way. ex. I, me, my. | [/color][/size]
[color=color2][size=14]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/size][/color]

[color=color1][size=14] ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻[/size] [/color]
[size=10][color=color2]| Personality. Third person pov. ex. She, he. | [/color]
[/size][color=color1][size=14]✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ [/size][/color]

[size=14][color=color2]✪[/color] [color=color1]✫ [/color][color=color2]✪[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=color1]| Age
Note: since the surfers are mythological, it'd be reasonable to put your actual character's age here as well. |[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=color1]≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎[/color] [/size]
[size=10][color=color2]| Role. The third, fourth, fifth, sixth; newcomer; local. |[/color][/size]
[size=14][color=color1]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/color][/size]
[/align]

[size=13][color=color2][align=center]
| Username | [/align][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:28 pm

c н α я α c н т ε я s

⒯ ⒣ ⒠X⒠ ⒧ ⒤ ⒯ ⒠

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "Terrible, am I, child?" |

◈ ◈ ◈| Eureka Fortuna |

| I was alone for a long time. After Poseidon blessed me from sea foam, I was alone in this form for a long, long time. I was born knowing what I was and where I came from, but the question of why I was created and why I was alone was always a form of bewilderment for me. To be honest, I still don’t have an answer for it, only that I am a child of Poseidon and am blessed to be here.
When I had first arrived, many believed I was a maiden of the sea, a mermaid, or some sort of monster. But many of the humans that came to believe these rumors had died off and my identity was a secret.

Through the years I had learned to adapt alongside the humans, but even still, I was lonely. I wept for many nights. And then I was no longer alone. I had a companion. And for a long time, the two of us were the only two of our kind. Poseidon had created him just for me. And then I figured out that I had the ability myself; that I could bless others. And suddenly it wasn’t just the two of us. Over the centuries, I had blessed four of my kind, creating my family gradually.

Tamacun has provided us a home. The natives don’t question our being there or why we don’t appear to age; we use our power to keep our identities hidden. All we seek is to live peacefully amongst humans and to expand. It is been far too long since I’ve blessed anyone, and with tourist season arriving, I’m thinking of blessing more than just one person this time around. |

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻
| Whatever thoughts that go through her head is a guessing game, making Eureka a rather unpredictable individual. She is spontaneous and free-spirited. Her dislike for confinement is notable and trying to tie her down is as useless as tying a string to the ocean. While she is a little insensitive of others’ feelings, she is caring and motherly. Her own emotions are readable to anyone that knows her. She has a temper, especially when it comes to things she wants, and her anger is foul. However, given some time, she will return to her calm, cool, and collected side being that she is very forgiving. |
✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳

| Twenty one in appearance, seems to have existed for 856 years |

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| The First; she also works at a tiki bar called Meri in town serving drinks. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Greedy Fat Cat |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "Have I found you, flightless bird?" |

◈ ◈ ◈| Renardo Valtameri |

| I was derived from the waters of the abyss, created and blessed by Poseidon. I tend to forget how old I am, but I suppose that I am a couple years older than when Eureka had first found me. When I was first formed, I had wandered Tamacun utterly alone. I had met no one and I didn’t understand anything. This had lasted about two years or so, until Eureka had discovered my whereabouts. Why it had taken so long to find me, I don’t know. Only that I was glad to be found. Eureka had taught me everything I had known and gave me purpose. I was made for her. We raised each other for centuries, even giving each other names like the humans do. I stuck by her side like a dog.

And we were the only two of our kind for a long time. The humans that were on the island thought of us as deities, but that belief died out along with them.
It wasn’t until Eureka discovered that she had the ability of blessing were we no longer alone. Soon, our numbers grew, and I no longer had Eureka to myself. You can tell she enjoys the company, but the thought of growing makes me uncomfortable. I never told her how I felt about it. I don’t really like the change, but I wouldn’t tell Eureka about that.
I think it bothers me that Eureka is so overly interested in a bunch of humans. It’d be best if we remain the way we are. |

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Renardo’s character is generally mischievous, his playfulness a quality that many find annoying. He makes weird, lewd jokes and is quite sarcastic. Yet this ploy is only the surface of Renardo’s true personality. Underneath his shenanigans is a dark, serious being. He thinks strongly of his opinions; his loyalty and unwavering attitude may turn up to be something fearsome if in opposition. He is merciless under dark covers. But because he covers up this side of him with his high-spirited face, many don’t know of this dimension of his character. The only glimpse of this side of him is the occasional melancholy expression he has when his thoughts are wandering. |

| Appears twenty four, is actually 698 years old |

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| The Second; he works at a tiki bar called Meri with Eureka. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Greedy Fat Cat |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "Get back on the board Mate" |

◈ ◈ ◈| Eric Alexander Crestrock |

| My name is Eric Alexander Crestrock. The name is a human name that I find funny in that abbreviated it spells out the letters E.A.C. which is the name of a current I used several times a year to get to Sydney back when I was a shark. Yes, That’s right, I was once a shark. A Great white, and A big one too. I was the finned lord of the deep blue sea. Or so I thought. I lead the pack, and I was always first in line at whale carcasses. I was 36 years old, and in human measurements I was enormous, 3 tons and 35 ft long. How I ever got that big I’ll never know. After 36 years I was dying. I could feel it, I was getting weaker and weaker each day. One night I was approached by a being I didn’t rightly understand. A Messenger of Poseidon as it were. He told me that Poseidon himself had blessed me with new life. He said that Poseidon have admired my pride and the way I ruled the sharks of the world. I spat a tooth out at the messenger. I couldn’t believe it. I wouldn’t. I absolutely refused to believe it. I tried to swim back to the East Australian Current, but an unnatural current pulled me away from it and pushed me to a small Island. The Island of Tamacun. I was pushed ashore by an incredibly strong but small wave. I found myself stumbling forth on a set of strange limbs, and gasping for breath. I’d been turned into a one of man’s children. Or so I believed. As it turns out I was wrong. I had indeed been blessed, and the sea god had turned me into a being not of the sea, not of the land, But of both. He’d given me a new life, one I was not about to waste. I spent 5 years on Tamacun, and to this day I still patrol it’s waters, Never straying from too far from the island, and from my new friends. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Eric can be a rather unpredictable person for those that don‘t really know him, and even those that know him have a hard time predicting exactly what he‘s going to do. He has a habit of pacing in large circles when he‘s trying to think and when he he‘s angry, he isn‘t verbal about it until he reaches his boiling point. He‘s very instinctual and does things without thinking at all on occasion. He is gentle and kind person that stands up for the innocent, and doesn‘t put up with guff from anyone. |

| 734, But I appear to be 24. |

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| The third. He works as the local postman, and is known for his reckless yet professional driving of his all terrain jeep. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Wire_Colossus |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "I'm never going to tell you how I sing so well." |

◈ ◈ ◈| Carmen Strand |

| I was born on Tmacun, oh so many years ago. How long has it been? Anyhow. I grew up here, in the dying age when people worshiped Eureka and Renardo as gods. I still remember it.
I've always had a beautiful voice. I sang for my family, I sang for my friends, my husband, my tribe. Then... well... My family died when a plague hit my tribe. I was the only one of my family, including my husband, to survive. Alone, I set up the funeral pyres and sent them out to sea in burning boats, and I sang as they drifted out to sea.
That's when Eureka came... and blessed me, taking me into her little family. I'm glad. I feel like I belong here. |

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Most would consider Carmen a bit of a airhead, as she has a tendency to stare off into space. But she can be calculating and sharp when she wants to be, and her songs have quite a charming effect on most individuals. |

| Looks to be 21, 515 Years old |

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| The Fourth |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Okami Ameras |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "What, you've never seen a doctor surf before?" |

◈ ◈ ◈| Jason Everett |

| I came to Tamacun nearly a couple of centuries ago. I was a young physician just out of school and was sent to the island to deal with an illness, as there was no doctor on the island at that time. Many were surprised at how skilled I was in the field of medicine for someone so young. I took to liking the place and decided to stay for a while.

Unfortunately while living on the island I developed tuberculosis and was expected to die, but a young woman named Eureka took a liking to me and blessed me with immortality, saying that someone with my skill shouldn't be taken so soon. Since then I've been working as the island's physician, but I also spend my time surfing with my fellow immortals. They're pretty much my family.|

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| As a doctor, Jason is a very serious and steadfast individual, taking his medical role very seriously, but as a surfer, he is a very laid back type of person. He enjoys a good time when he gets it. Jason is playful and humorous, but can get a bit cold and sharp if you run him the wrong way. He also makes sure to consistently keep himself up to date with modern medicine.|

| 25 in appearance, is actually 218 years old|

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| The Fifth |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Eternal_PrinceOfFire |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "I was just daydreaming again..." |

◈ ◈ ◈| Maya Andersen |

| I was born a dolphin and lived with my pod for the first few years of my life, but I have always been very interested in humans. As I grew up, I began to think about what it was like to be human; wouldn't it be nice to be able to walk around on land? So as time went on, I began to spend more and more time with the humans. I knew that I was never in any danger, and they seemed to like having me around. Soon I was with them every day.
Eureka found me one day in the shallow waters, and I tried to communicate with her. I guess she somehow understood because she blessed me and I've been a human ever since. It took a long time to get used to, but the other elites helped me learn. They're like a second family to me, and I'm so thankful for them. |

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Maya is innocent, lively and loyal to a fault. She may be accused of being overly naïve even though she is really quite intelligent, and it shows when she feels she needs to prove herself. She is also excited easily and loves nothing more than to play in the ocean with friends, either human or dolphin. If Maya were to be described in one word, it would be "bubbly". |

| Looks eighteen, is actually 158 |

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| The sixth: the youth |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| minus infinity |

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:29 pm

c н α я α c н т ε я s

⒩ ⒠ ⒲ ⒞ ⒪ ⒨ ⒠ ⒭ ⒮

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "My eyes are open. May they never close." |

◈ ◈ ◈| Garnet Ra Stark |

| I've always had an itch, a dream, to travel. To see the world, and all it holds, and see the vast beauty it holds. I am no stranger to dealing with strangers. I've seen things I've never believed, and my eyes are open to the world around me.
I've done all kinds of things to learn about the world around me. I've even faced down some nasty wild animals once or twice (Damn cougar almost took out my eye).
Of all the places I've visited and all the things I've seen, I like the misty temperate climes and the tropical islands the most. When I heard about a rarely frequented tropical isle mostly unspoiled by tourism I jumped at the chance for a visit. |

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Curious and observant, Garnet loves to experience new things. She never passes up a opportunity to learn something, and has thus become quite knowledgeable on a variety of things. Though she knows so much, she sometimes acts slightly scatterbrained. |

| 23 |

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| Newcomer. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Okami Ameras |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "Did you forget me?" |

◈ ◈ ◈| Amory Blaine |

| I work for the metropolitan newspaper as a photographer. Or, at least, I used to. I was fired recently after making a big mistake in one of the editions, actually. It’s real embarrassing. I don’t think I’ll be able to find another photography job any time soon. My girlfriend didn’t take that news too well. Or, ex-girlfriend, to be exact. My life went to s**t real fast. I’ve decided to take a vacation, to get away from it all, to the small island of Tamacun. I just want to be on my own for awhile and take some pictures. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Though Amory is a sort of average guy, he is also an oddity. His quiet but quirky personality makes him weird but charming. One may call him naïve but equally pure-hearted. He has only the best intentions and is genuinely a good guy. This makes him a bit of a pushover and a little ignorable, but when he strives to do something, it is as good as done. |

| Twenty two |

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| Newcomer |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Greedy Fat Cat |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "I‘ll never give up. Never." |

◈ ◈ ◈| Maurice James Rook |

| My name is Maurice James Rook. I was born in America, raised in many different places; including Russia, England, Mexico, South Africa, and Australia. I have traveled to hundreds of islands, most of which had names I could never hope to pronounce. This one though. This Tamacun, it sounds like home to me. It‘s a place I‘ve wanted to go to for years, because it‘s where my father was born. I was born with a disorder. A growth disorder. It has caused me in my 21 years to grow into a giant. My doctors said I would never live past my 10th birthday. I proved them wrong. The doctors have since removed tumors caused by my condition and I have stopped growing. I stand 8ft 2 inches tall. And though my doctors say I should be dead, I am not. They said that my work out routine would kill me. I‘ve proved them wrong. I’m sick of doctors telling me what I can and cannot do. I have come to Tamacun at last to hopefully live here for what ever time I have left. My hope is that I will have another 40 years to enjoy the beauty of this island, but according to the doctors, I’ll be lucky if I see my next birthday. I’ll prove them wrong. All my life the doctors have been telling me I won‘t live to see this age, that I cannot do this, that I cannot do that. It‘s so annoying! In my youth I was never frail, and even now, I am not going to give up. The loss of my right eye was a result of the last surgery. Still collecting my money over that. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Personality. Maurice is a gentle giant, literally, but he is so determined to live his life his way that he can seem out right crazy. He can be and usually is a dopey friendly guy who likes to make jokes and loves to laugh. But because of how determined he is, he does things that seem crazy. But there is a darker side to him that few have ever seen. He has a temper. Few have ever seen it because of how he chooses to deal with it. Most people destroy things. Maurice goes for a run. When he get’s mad he tightens his sneakers and goes for a long run. |

| 21 |

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| He’s a newcomer. Hopes to start a comic book shop selling copies of his own hand drawn comic books. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Wire_Colossus |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "That's doing too much" |

◈ ◈ ◈| Luka Aleksandriana Polzin |

| Ugh, this weather literally sickens me. To be honest, I really wouldn't mind coming...if it weren't for my allergies. You see, I love traveling....in my mind. I came because my editor dragged me along, saying "it'd make great inspiration for my next book," but being here makes me want to curl up and die. I suppose it's too late now that I'm here. I guess I'll just swallow down my allergy medicine and ugh, "enjoy" the weather. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Luka always appears to be in a sour mood, but is actually just very, very, very lazy and doesn't want to do anything, and when forced to do something, causes her mood to sour. Underneath her trademark scowl and introvert personality is a passionate blogger who simply cannot live without the internet (which was ruthlessly taken from her by her editor to "enjoy her vacation"). Get her started on any one if her fantasy novels and she will reveal her true inner fangirl self. |

| 24 years old |

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| Newcomer |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| organizationXV |

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:18 pm

c н α я α c н т ε я s

⒧ ⒪ ⒞ ⒜ ⒧ ⒮

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "What a bummer." |

◈ ◈ ◈| Lenore “Lenny” Walker |

| I grew up here all my life. Many of the adults still think of me as a kid, mainly because there aren’t a lot of children on Tamacun. I hate it, I’m already nineteen. Well, barely. I just turned a week ago. Aren’t I old enough already? I can already run the shop on my own. Oh, right. My grandma on my mom’s side owns a shop that sells hand-made sweets and snacks and food all by herself. She insists that she continue to work, even though my dad keeps telling her to retire. My mom doesn’t say anything about it, but you can tell she’s worried. My mom on the other hand works at the inn. I hear she used to be a real honey back in the day. All the old men tell me that. They say I’ll be one too in a year or two. My dad is a writer. His side of the family is all gone. He only has mom, grandma, and me now.
I think what I hate the most is being called a kid. The group at Meri like to call me lil’ grommet. I hate it! And Eureka is like, what, two years older than me? Totally unfair! I’m NOT a kid anymore. I’m 19 years old. And even if I’m not the most experienced surfer, I will be accepted into Eureka’s little group whether they like it or not. |

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Lenore attempts to act mature and adult-like, since she aspires to be treated older than she is. This makes her slightly childish and sensitive. All the locals know her, with the island being so small, and still see her as a kid. This bugs her and is probably the thing she hates the most. She may seem like a nuisance, especially because she insists on being involved in adult matters. Other than this, she is caring and innocent, to the point of being naïve. |

| Nineteen |

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| Proud local; sometimes runs her grandma’s shop from time to time or seen running errands for her parents. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Greedy Fat Cat |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "I said 'spotless'! Also your uniform is crooked." |

◈ ◈ ◈| Cedric LeBlanc |

| My name is Cedric LeBlanc and a short while ago I inherited the family inn from my grandparents as they have retired and my parents have no interest in running the place. I grew up working here and pretty much know the place from top to bottom. I will have the place running like a well oiled machine and I expect those working for me to work extra hard to keep the place the best it can be.

I've heard that some people around the island say that I'm a bit eccentric. However, I just find cleanliness and tidiness extremely important, even outside the inn, so please don't mind me if I start cleaning up or organising someone else's stuff. I also don't like my hands coming into direct contact with things, so you'll usually see me wearing gloves, especially white ones, which are, of course, part of the inn uniform.

I don't know much about those that everyone refers to as the 'elite' other than their incredible surfing skills, except for one or more coming in occasionally. I remember them from ever since I was little and I don't think they've seemed to age in appearance since then. |

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Cedric is friendly toward customers, but very strict with his staff, expecting perfection from them. While he means well, Cedric is an absolute perfectionist and can come off as pushy, condescending, and very finicky. He is a very fussy person and is known to get on some people's nerves, but doesn't do that intentionally. Cedric may suffer from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. |

| 28 |

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| Local who runs the inn on the island. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Eternal_PrinceOfFire |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "Just a moment." |

◈ ◈ ◈| Ebony Jacobs |

| I've lived here in Tamacun all my life, watching the tourists come and go like the waves in the sea. My parents were tourists once too, visiting from a cold and snowy land. They fell in love with Tamacun and decided to live here and open up a restaurant, which had always been my mother's dream. Tarla has been in our family ever since then, and now my parents have been training my sister Marie and I to take over one day when they can't. Sometimes it's hard for me to talk to the people that come in, but I've always been shy around people. Marie and I were homeschooled and mostly played with each other, even though there are other kids in Tamacun. We would play on the beach, making sandcastles and splashing in the water. Sometimes we see the elites, but my father is very suspicious of them. He says they're up to no good, but he never says anything else. I wonder what he means by that. They can't be that bad, right? |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Ebony is polite but reserved, and generally prefers to keep to herself. She doesn't mean to be rude or offensive, she is simply more shy than she would like to admit. When she gets to know someone, her kindness will really show through. She will not hesitate to protect the people she loves, and is extremely loyal to them. |

| Twenty one |

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| Local |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| minus infinity |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "Don't worry. I won't feel a thing." |

◈ ◈ ◈| Timothy Klausmann |

| I'm Dr. Timothy Klausmann, D.D.S. I first came to Tamacun a number of years ago with my family for vacation. It was a very nice place and I got to meet some nice people. I returned to the island for a break after receiving my degree in dentistry and noticed that while the island had a medical doctor, there was no dentist, so I decided to set up shop here after working a couple of years in the city. Dr. Everett so graciously gave me one end of the medical centre to build my dental office.

Some say I'm a little unorthodox in how I go about my procedures. You see, sometimes I like to quiz my patients and how well they answer my questions will decide whether they receive any painkillers or not. Sometimes the questions will be easy, sometimes they will be hard, sometimes I won't even offer a question and skip the painkillers altogether. It all depends on my mood and how much the patient is deserving of it. I think it adds a little more excitement to the treatment. Some have called me a sadist. Well, I will neither agree nor disagree.

Those whom are referred to as the 'elite' are interesting. My colleague is certainly a nice fellow and I don't think I've seen anyone with a medical degree handle a surfboard so well. I had asked Eureka out on a date a couple of times, but I was turned down each time, plus Renardo seems to be quite protective of her, though they seem to act more like siblings to each other than anything else.|

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Timothy is probably a little more sadistic than he lets on, sometimes chuckling while painfully drilling teeth. Dr. Klausmann always seems to give off an uneasy feeling, intentionally or not. However, he can also be a genuinely nice person, as long as you remember to brush and floss. He's always a little unexpected.|

| 31 |

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| Local dentist. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Eternal_PrinceOfFire |

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:36 pm

r e s e r v e d

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:37 pm

r e s e r v e d

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:12 pm

b u m p

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:13 pm

b u m p

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:33 pm

I need characters…. PLEASE cat_crying

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:59 pm
((I'm going to make characters. I just need to think of them first.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Will OPEN after the last of the six elite are taken.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:51 pm

*SOBS because this thing is finally going to be open*
I'm going to open the rp tomorrow (saturday) night. I have to study for an exam tonight, so I won't be able to open it tonight but I PROMISE TOMORROW. So be on the look out! cat_4laugh

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:25 pm

FINALLY! IT'S OPEN YA'LL! Your characters could be anywhere at this point.
It is 7:30 am in the morning.

ⓔ ⓤ ⓡ ⓔ ⓚ ⓐ

Watching the waves crash on top of each other in a cyclical fashion made Eureka sort of lose herself a little. She was day dreaming, crouched up in a wicker chair on the patio of her little white house. She was elsewhere, her thoughts some murky, gray haze similar to that of this morning's sky. It would surely burn off around noon and become a sunny day like every other day this season.

"Sorry," a voice said from behind her. A warm hand set on her shoulder before a blanket was draped around her. This was Renardo's way of caring for her. He couldn't do much for her, with her being so stubborn. Eureka said nothing, instead, she cozied up inside the warm red blanket. Renardo had sighed and disappeared off into the house. Eureka continued to sit there, listening to him rummage around in the house before slowly and quietly getting up from her spot. She gathering up and wrapping the blanket around her and hopped off the patio, walking in the sand towards the water. Eureka felt her toes in the cold water. She waited at shore until her foot became used to the cold before going any deeper. She went mid calf before stopping, not wanting to get her clothes or blanket wet.

There she stood there in the ocean upon reflection, her eyes a little vacant. Her thoughts were surely elsewhere.

ⓡ ⓔ ⓝ ⓐ ⓡ ⓓ ⓞ

The fridge was half empty; all the good stuff was eaten. Grumbling a little, he pulled out some ham that they had and ate it before slamming the fridge shut. He was clearly annoyed, glancing back through the back screen door every so often to watch Eureka. She could be so difficult sometimes, which irritated him a lot of the time. Despite her understanding, she didn't seem to get a lot of things. He had to stop himself from becoming overly angry and punched a wooden post in their kitchen before calming down.

Renardo sighed and went to their tiny closet. Their house was messy, to say the least. It was a small house, a one bedroom, two bathroom pad with a kitchen and living room. Renardo supposed that the only selling point of this place was it being directly on the beach. He pulled out a shirt and put one on, now fully clothed. He then peeked outside once more, easily spotting Eureka along the water. He shook his head and gathered some clothes for her. She was, after all, still wearing pajamas.

ⓐ ⓜ ⓞ ⓡ ⓨ

The yellow bird flew away as soon as the shutter clicked. Amory cursed a little and lifted his eyes from the camera, wondering where the little beauty flew off before retiring. He walked along the rode, camera in hand. Amory decided he would be taking photos of the island today. He was on vacation after all. He smiled when he saw a fruit stand, taking a picture of it before walking over. A watermelon seemed like a wonderful thing to eat at the moment. Maybe he could share it with the inn keeper and her daughter.

ⓛ ⓔ ⓝ ⓞ ⓡ ⓔ

Lenore's bike skidded to a stop after having ridden down a steep slope. She hopped off the contraption, leaving her bike as she ran for her grandmother's shop. She entered, opening the door with a hard tug. The bells above jangled like crazy, and the only two people in the shop both looked at her as if she were some lunatic. "Lenny! Stop being rude to our customer. If you are going to open the door, at least do it without tearing the hinges off, you beast!" Her sassy grandma scolded, before the old woman turned to the equally old man who merely chuckled before nodding his head. "The youth will be what the youth is," he said before taking the brown paper bag from Lenore's grandmother and bid a farewell. He bowed his head towards Lenore upon leaving, the door closing behind him with a jingle of the bells.

"I…I thought…You called and said you were sick and couldn't get up! What the heck are you doing here?!" Lenore gasped, walking over the counter and leaning on it. She was confused. Her grandmother, a short and wrinkled woman, merely rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders. "If I didn't say any of that, who knows when you'd get here?" Her grandmother turned around to the back counter and rolled a piece of dough. Lenore left her mouth open in shock. Her grandma was always cheeky like that. "Now get over here and do some work, little lady. Sweets don't make themselves."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff