Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Inuyasha Roleplay Anyone?? ((OCs and Canons Accepted)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

methcastle

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:25 pm
If you are interested please let me know so we can get started! You're out of luck if you want to roleplay as Sango however, for I'm planning to roleplay her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:35 pm
methcastle
If you are interested please let me know so we can get started! You're out of luck if you want to roleplay as Sango however, for I'm planning to roleplay her.
would it be ok if I played as inuyasha?  

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

methcastle

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:05 pm
Sure. (:  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:15 pm
methcastle
Sure. (:
Would you start please? (I know the show and all but I need too know what why you what to go with it so I will let you lead until that happens.)  

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

methcastle

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:04 pm
Well for starters, would you like to roleplay post Final Act or before then? ((Also feel free to invite friends))  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:21 pm
methcastle
Well for starters, would you like to roleplay post Final Act or before then? ((Also feel free to invite friends))
well the doing the final act would allow for a lot less leeway in how things play out so how about before then. As for the friends umm I just started gaia yesterday so I really do not have any yet. sweatdrop  

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

methcastle

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:36 pm
Alright that sounds good. It's fine, I don't have very many friends who still play Gaia so don't feel bad. (: So second question, where about in the series do you want to start? For example we could start before when there was only Naraku, Kana, Kagura, and Kohaku, or we could start when there was Moyomaru, Hakudoshi, and the infant.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:56 pm
methcastle
Alright that sounds good. It's fine, I don't have very many friends who still play Gaia so don't feel bad. (: So second question, where about in the series do you want to start? For example we could start before when there was only Naraku, Kana, Kagura, and Kohaku, or we could start when there was Moyomaru, Hakudoshi, and the infant.

how about before the infant and then if enough join we could move it to the point where he actually enters the show. (unlike like Naraku, Kana, Kagura, and Kohaku the others required a lot more episodes and such to get what they where about and required more then one person per character.)  

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

methcastle

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:47 pm
Alright now that we have all that established, we can begin the Roleplay! We'll just post our profiles and start. (:
Oh and from now on when speaking out of character we should use parentheses so we don't get confused.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:50 pm
User Image

____________N A M E
=
Sango

____________A F F I L I A T I O N
=
The Inu-gumi of course.

____________S P E C I E S
=
Human

____________G E N D E R
=
Female

____________P L A C E O F B I R T H
=
A Taijiya Village in the Sengoku no Jidai era.

____________D A T E O F B I R T H
=
((Unknown:it never specifies in the Manga or Anime))

____________A G E
=
She is approximately 16.

____________O C C U P A T I O N
=
She is a Yokai Taijiya.

____________S E X U A L O R I E N T A T I O N
=
Heterosexual

____________P E R S O N A L I T Y
=
Sango is a very complicated person and therefore has a very unique personality. She has a strong heart, a great sense of morals which leads to her being very responsible; However she has a range of emotions that could be considered really girly. Her character can be easily swayed based on her emotions, which her biggest downfall. Sango has a lot of compassion for others but has a has a serious attitude and leaves no room for nonsense. Sango is also fiercely independent and tough as nails due to her upbringing. She hates people helping her because she has pride in her ability to fight.

____________H E I G H T
=
Five feet, six inches.

____________W E I G H T
=
120 lbs.

____________H A I R
=
Brown

____________E Y E S
=
Brown

____________P H Y S I C A L D I S C R I P T I O N
=
Sango has long brown hair that reaches down to her waist. Her hair is either held loosely with a ribbon, or tied up in a pony tail when she is in battle. She normally wears pink eyeshadow which matches her traveling outfit which is an extremely average woman's kimono; it is pink and white with a long green over skirt. When she is in combat she wears a skin tight black suit with pink armor plates made of demon bones and a red scarf around her waist.

____________L I K E S
== Exterminating demons.
== Time to herself.
== Traveling.
== Her brother Kohaku.
== Miroku.
== Her yokai companion Kirara
== Flowers.
== Baths in hot springs (and not being peeped on)
==
==
==
==
==
==

____________D I S - L I K E S
== People trying to help her.
== Feeling helpless or weak.
== Wasting time.
== Not defeating her enemy.
== Miroku at times.
== Being injured and not being able to continue fighting.
==
==
==
==
==
==

____________F E A R S
== Losing any of her comrades.
== Losing her brother Kohaku.
== Losing Miroku..
==
==
==
==
==
==
==

____________W E A K N E S S E S
== Her friends.
== Miroku.
== Kohaku.
== Her wide array of emotions.
== Her need to continue fighting.
== Her pride.
==
==
==
==

____________P O W E R S

=
Sadly she doesn't have any!

____________W E A P O N S

=
-Hiraikotsu- A giant boomerang made of various demon bones.

=-Wakizashi- A common medium-legnth sword that many Taijiya carry.

=-Hidden Blade- A short curved blade hidden underneath her combat outfit on her forearm.

=-A multitude of poisons, different powders, mists, and various liquids which general yokai are weak to.-

=-Filter or gas mask which prevent her from breathing in the toxins caused by yokai.-

____________A S P I R A T I O N S
=
Her main aspiration is to defeat Naraku.

____________H I S T O R Y

=
Sango was raised by the head of Taijiya Village and was taught at a young age to fight. Her whole village was slaughtered by her brother Kohaku (while being possessed by Naraku) and she was badly injured and buried. When she dug herself up, Naraku found her and convinced her that it was Inuyasha who was behind the attack. He gives her a jewel shard that prevents her form dying and sends her to end Inuyasha. She fails and finds that Naraku duped her. She joined the Inu-gumi and fights with them until they all work together and defeat Naraku..

____________P L A Y E R
=
Methcastle  

methcastle

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:56 pm
I hope your ok with me using your layout as I did not have the time to make one and get the profile done. Sorry got to late will finish editing when I get back on.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa269/anime1223/inuyasha.png

____________N A M E
=
Inuyasha

____________A F F I L I A T I O N
=
none

____________S P E C I E S
=
Hanyou (Human mom demon dad.)

____________G E N D E R
=
male

____________P L A C E O F B I R T H
=
unknown

____________D A T E O F B I R T H
=
((Unknown:it never specifies in the Manga or Anime))

____________A G E
=
over 200 years old according to the third movie.

____________O C C U P A T I O N
=
no occupation.

____________S E X U A L O R I E N T A T I O N
=
Heterosexual

____________P E R S O N A L I T Y
=
Straight forward, easily irritated, naiive. tends to seem like a kid though has moments where he shows kindness and compassion and act like a adult.

____________H E I G H T
=
Five feet, 9 inches.

____________W E I G H T
=
unknown.

____________H A I R
=
sliver or black. (Turns black on the night of a new moon)

____________E Y E S
=
normally golden color

____________P H Y S I C A L D I S C R I P T I O N
=
see picture above

____________L I K E S
== killing demons that tick him off and scaring the crap out of humans who do the same.
== modern food Kagome brings from her Era.
== seeking shards of the shikon jewel.
== Kikyō
== Kagome (Though he hates to show or admit it.)
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==

____________D I S - L I K E S
== People trying to help her.
== this list is just too long to bother with as he seems to dislike almost everything.
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==

____________F E A R S
== Kagome getting mad and saying sit.
== Losing kagome
== Losing kikyo again
== after awhile he fears losing control to his demon bloodline and becoming nothing but a heartless killer.
==
==
==
==
==
==

____________W E A K N E S S E S
== kagome's sit commands.
== kagome.
== loseing his sword.
== his pride.
== he never backs down from a fight or runs from one that has started.
== becoming fully human on the night of a new moon.
==
==
==
==

____________P O W E R S

=
he can use his blood and claws to send out red slashes and is much faster, stronger, etc then a normal human and heals quicker as well.

____________W E A P O N S

=
Tetsusaiga is a demon sword made from his fathers fang. Besides a normal sword use it has two attacks the windscar which when used right sends 3 blade like beams at the target(s) with a single swing of his sword and the backlash wave which takes a demonic attack and hurls it back at the user at least twice as strong then what they put into it.

=claws: His nails are actually very sharp and hard claws and can be used in close combat should he lose his sword

=-his hole outfit is fire proof and hard to tear and seems too self repair according to what I saw in the show.-

=-

____________A S P I R A T I O N S
=
Her main aspiration is to defeat Naraku.

____________H I S T O R Y

=
InuYasha is a dog demon/human hybrid who initially wanted to use the enormous power of the Sacred Jewel of Four Souls to become a full-fledged demon, like his older half-brother, Sesshōmaru. Fifty years prior to the main era of the storyline, though, InuYasha fell in love with the priestess Kikyō, who was given the task to protect the jewel. InuYasha changed his mind and instead, wanted to use the Jewel of Four Souls to become a human so that he could live with her, but, Naraku (an evil half demon) manipulated the both of them into believing they had been betrayed by one another. Being a shape-shifter, he used InuYasha's appearance to deceive and attack Kikyō. Before Kikyō died, however, she shot the real InuYasha with a sealing arrow that sealed him to the Sacred Tree of Ages. InuYasha remained there for fifty years, until Kagome Higurashi (Kikyō's modern-day reincarnation) pulled out the arrow and broke the seal (something she did only as a last resort to save some villagers from a demon centipede).

A few days later, in an attempt to stop a crow demon who escaped with the Sacred Jewel (which had previously been embedded in Kagome's body), Kagome shot an arrow at it and accidentally shattered the Jewel into thousands of fragments that scattered across Feudal Japan. InuYasha and Kagome then travel together to retrieve its shards. At first, he is hostile and uncooperative but Kikyō's younger sister, Kaede, now elderly and the priestess of the village, gives Kagome a necklace that restrains InuYasha from trying to steal the Sacred Jewel. Whenever Kagome gives the simple command "Sit!", InuYasha is forcibly pulled face-first to the ground due to the strong spiritual power the unbreakable necklace contains. In the beginning, InuYasha was cold and aloof towards Kagome, merely seeing her as means of recollecting the jewel fragments. As the story progressed, however, he begins to fall in love with Kagome, and yet is strained by the unexpected reawakening of Kikyō by another demon. He is extremely protective of Kagome and always worries about her safety. He often blames himself when Kagome is in danger because he feels that she would be safer if she was not with him. Because of this, he sometimes tried to force Kagome to stay in her own world. During these times, he was physically weaker without Kagome by his side. Throughout the series, his feelings for Kagome become undeniable (also obvious to his friends and enemies who often point this out), but at the same time he can't get over Kikyō, causing some indecisive behavior from him.

____________P L A Y E R
=
Moonlight Fox Spirit  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:04 am
methcastle
Alright now that we have all that established, we can begin the Roleplay! We'll just post our profiles and start. (:
Oh and from now on when speaking out of character we should use parentheses so we don't get confused.
ok profile done again sorry about using your set up but I do not have any of my own set up yet.  

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:48 am
methcastle
Ok just a reminder in case you forgot about this. Can you start not that easy too make a starting post with inuyasha. I mean really besides when it lead to a fight when did he ever take the lead on anything!?  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:22 pm
((You do not have to post like this! This is just a personal preference for me.))

╙╖₴╓╜Sango╙╖₴╓╜ User Image

Taijiya. Lover. Fighter.

Sango's eyes snapped open and the second they did, copious amounts of pain shot through her body all at once. She let out a groan, trying to lift her head. She succeed, although her head was throbbing so hard she could barely concentrate. Carefully she laid her head back down to think for a moment. 'Where am I?' she thought, fighting through the painful throbbing while trying to look around her. Finally she could concentrate enough to focus, and when she did she observed a small cliff above her and trees all around. She tried to move her fingers on her right hand to see what she had landed on, and to her relief, she felt no rocks only soft dirt. 'Perhaps I fell from up there?' she pondered looking at the cliff again. 'In any case, I should see how bad the damage is.' she closed her eyes and tried to wiggle her toes, she was surprised when the moved with her command. She then tried to slide her legs up as if she were getting ready to do sit ups, and gasped with delight as they moved with a bearable amount of pain. 'At least they aren't broken!'

Sango sat still for a moment to work up her energy so that she could try to sit up this time. As she rested she tried to recall what happened. She thought hard for a long time trying to remember something about what happened, and then finally a hazy memory came to her view: She was panting hard as she rushed toward Naraku with her Wakizashi, and she pounced on him, sinking her blade in to his arm. He chuckled his evil laugh and grabbed her by the throat with his good arm. "What a fool." he said simply before throwing her down and off of the cliff. The memory goes black for a moment after she is thrown but continues even more hazy than before a moment later. Over her head she sees Naraku and he is carrying limp figures in his arms as he flies away, she reaches her arm toward them weakly and then the memory fades to black for good.

Her eyes came open once again and she was determined to hunt Naraku down. She took a deep breath before she pushed her body up as hard as she could. Her head throbbed tremendously as she propelled herself to a standing position. She tried looking around her, but her vision was blurred the with black spots and she felt as though she may faint. But she kept her composure until the spots disappeared from her version and the throbbing stopped. 'The only thing left to do is to see who made it.' she thought, slowly making her way to to the top of the cliff.

Mood/Thoughts:"Devastated"
Company:Her self.

methcastle

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:02 pm
Inuyasha stood at ready to swing his Tetsusaiga and was just about too when Sango ran at him only to get thrown over the edge. When she was clear of the attack range he started to swing again only to stop as one of the people moved some showing life. With that chance Naraku took off.

"I told her to stay out of the way." Inuyasha said sounding pissed as he always did when Naraku got away. He turned to see Kagome was slightly injured but alive. "Stay here with them I am going to see if that demon slayer died." Inuyasha said before jumping down the cliff by jumping from one tree to anther. About 3 fourths the way down he saw Sango walking. He slowly moved towards her and then landed a few feet behind her. "And you call yourself a demon slayer falling for such a easy to see move." Inuyahsa said as he landed. "You look like you could use some help. How about a lift back up so Kagome can treat your injuries." Inuyasha asked showing a bit of kindness which was odd for him only too start sniffing the Air.
Suddenly the others could be seen flying away on Kirara. "Dam that monk."inuyahsa said after Kagome yelled to them but only inuyahsa's hearing was good enough to make it out. "Looks like we are on our own for now. There taking him back to his temple as the wind tunnel was injured again and there was no time to waste."Inuyasha said relaying the message though in a slight pissed off tone. There was a hot spring not far from hear that he went to with kikyo too way back when that would help with her healing.
"Get on!" Inuyasha said as he kneeled down so she could get on his back.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff