Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Assassin's love(RyatsuoxLuna) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:15 am
An Assassin sent to kill a woman but instead falls in love but then when she falls for him his employer sends other assassins after them. Can he protect her can he get to his employer to stop the madness. we will see.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:41 am
Name: Zero Astlair
Personality: kind hearted(when needed to be), Cold hearted(when needed to be), brave, bold, tough.
Bio: An assassin who is hired by many crime lords, slum lords, gangs, and mobs to take down their enemies. He does what ever it takes to bring down a target. he is looking for that special love but his work gets in the way of his personal life even though he doesn't have much of a personal life. He wears a mask and black clothes to put fear in anyone who see's him.
Weapon(s): Katana, hidden twin pistols, sniper rifle, grenade launcher, rocket launcher, missile launcher
Pic:User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:11 pm
Still open?  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:24 am
Luna Love 1995
Still open?

yes it is  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:37 am
Luna Love 1995

so if you wanna make a profile go ahead just quote me and just to let you know i made some changes to my character profile and in this rp we will use pictures.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:22 pm
Ryatsuo

Name: Lucilia Manor
Personality: Sweet, caring, stubborn, secretive
Bio: A young girl who has ran away from home after reading one of the top secret files her father brought home. She has been being hunted now for about a year, at first to bring her home safe but now to be killed. She changes her appearance with wigs to try and stay more hidden.
Weapon(s): Pocket knives, throwing knives, darts, anything she can use that is handy, even perfume.
User Image  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:32 am
Luna Love 1995
Ryatsuo

Name: Lucilia Manor
Personality: Sweet, caring, stubborn, secretive
Bio: A young girl who has ran away from home after reading one of the top secret files her father brought home. She has been being hunted now for about a year, at first to bring her home safe but now to be killed. She changes her appearance with wigs to try and stay more hidden.
Weapon(s): Pocket knives, throwing knives, darts, anything she can use that is handy, even perfume.
User Image

accepted we will start you can start off if you want  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:59 am
Ryatsuo
User Image
Lucilia, with her hair in her favorite black wig, walked about the new farmers market, trying to blend with the crowd. She has always stood out for her flawless skin. As she walked up to a stand with strawberries she heard commotion behind her a ways, people started to scream and run away from someone, or something. Lucy looked around for what people were running from but still saw nothing.

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:21 am
User Image
Zero was walking through the farmers market and people when they say him they started to scream and run. Zero was reading info on his target Lucilia Manor. Zero looked up "Target sighted." Zero went for one of his hidden pistols.
Luna Love 1995

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:39 am
Ryatsuo
User Image
Moments after he crowed cleared enough for her to see what was going on she started running with every one else, throwing herself in the middle of the crowd. As quickly as she could with out the assassin seeing she changed her wig to a short blonde one. "Let's hope he is as dumb as the others" she mumbled under her breath before tripping over a wicker basket.

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:40 pm
User Image
Zero walked on continuing holding the pistol then he pulled out the pistols exact twin. Zero then saw a girl fall over some baskets and he then known this was her. "She is wearing the same outfit but different hair then in the picture." Zero walked over to her and pointed his left gun at her. "i am not stupid like the rest sent after you. lets make this quick."
Luna Love 1995

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:50 pm
Ryatsuo
User Image
Lucilia looked at the man infront of her with terror in her eyes as she reached for the first thing she could thing of. The first thing her hand hit she swung at his head, too bad it was a long loaf of bread and had no helpful value other then him being hit by something. 'W-who are you and what do you want with me?"

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:50 am
User Image
Zero looked at her and said "You read some top secret information of your fathers that's a serious deal. Your parents branded as traitors for what you did and so are you. they are arrested and I was sent to kill you or bring you in alive. but i rather kill my targets cause if i chase them its not that much fun." Then the police arrived "Put your weapons down now are we will use force." Then Zero with quick reflexes shot them in the legs and the police went down. "I respect you officers but stay out of my business that is why i only gave you a minor injury.."
Luna Love 1995

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:07 am
Ryatsuo
User Image
Lucilia cringed as he shot at the officers, "I didnt know it was top secret, The papers were spread out on the table and I wanted to know what they were about!" She looked at him with pleating eyes, "They were information about a new experiment and needed a test subject, they wanted me so I ran after burning the papers." She watched him turn back to her "Please believe me!"

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:19 am
User Image
Zero looked at her and he looked around. he put both pistols away. "I can tell when people are lying to me and you are not. i am making a choice that goes against what i do." Zero grabbed her arm and helped her up. "Lets go others will be after you and now after me." Zero started to run "Follow me."
Luna Love 1995

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces