Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:43 am
Princess Zelda21

Forgive the quote but I thought it was the best way to get your attention and now that I have it on to the reason I needed it.

Ok I was talking to someone in the guild (who shall stay name less) in pm and the person said you are a role-play buff. (Assuming that's a good thing here.) I was wondering if you wanted to do a 1x1 RP? I do have some ideas but I am also open to others. Below you will find basic info for each idea.

Final fantasy7: This will take place in the same places and same people but the plot will be one we make as we go along instead of sticking to the one that was shown in the game or movie.

SAO(Sword Art Online): Same plot but we make our own RPCs

My own idea in story format (Telling in a story is always easier): The year is unknown the world has gone to hell. a unknown virus fall out has caused untold issues above animals have become monsters and attack humans. The humans then turn into monsters as well. To stay alive humans have went underground and now live in cities below the earth. It has been over 10,000 years since it started and humans have adopted to this life. However a week ago two people where found with a bite mark and so far have not changed like other. Now with the monsters entering the tunnels more often will these two people be the answers to our prayers or is it already too late?  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:26 pm
It's alright. Well to be honest, I'm not entirely familiar with the stories of either one. They do sound pretty interesting though. Yes indeed, I do like to rp! Final Fantasy has always fascinated me with its amazing stories and characters. I at least know a little about a few of the Final Fantasy games, but not all of them. I could always do some research on 'em if I need to. Hmm...  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:34 pm
Princess Zelda21
It's alright. Well to be honest, I'm not entirely familiar with the stories of either one. They do sound pretty interesting though. Yes indeed, I do like to rp! Final Fantasy has always fascinated me with its amazing stories and characters. I at least know a little about a few of the Final Fantasy games, but not all of them. I could always do some research on 'em if I need to. Hmm...
Would you like to do a final Fantasy RP?  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:48 pm
Moonlight Fox Spirit
Princess Zelda21

Sure, I can give it a try. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:12 pm
Princess Zelda21
Moonlight Fox Spirit
Princess Zelda21

Ok mind if I start? also who will you be playing as? (Need to know who so I can make a good post.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:17 pm
Moonlight Fox Spirit
Princess Zelda21
Moonlight Fox Spirit
Princess Zelda21

Ok mind if I start? also who will you be playing as? (Need to know who so I can make a good post.)

Um, I'm not sure. Which Final Fantasy game are we basing this on?  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:24 pm
Princess Zelda21
Moonlight Fox Spirit
Princess Zelda21
Moonlight Fox Spirit
Princess Zelda21

I think 7 would be the best as it is the most well known one.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:39 pm
Moonlight Fox Spirit
Princess Zelda21

Sounds good! I think I'll try playing as Tifa. Always wanted to give her role a shot! ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:04 pm
Princess Zelda21
Moonlight Fox Spirit
Princess Zelda21

Sounds good! I think I'll try playing as Tifa. Always wanted to give her role a shot! ^_^* Ok will post later right now the person I live with is shooting his mouth off so much it is hard to think.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:09 pm
Moonlight Fox Spirit
Ok will post later right now the person I live with is shooting his mouth off so much it is hard to think.

Ooh man, that's just rude of them. I can wait until you get it all set up, no worries. May as well finish a picture I have yet to color in.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:43 pm
Princess Zelda21
(He finally shut up!)

It has been ten years since cloud, Tiffa and the others had defeated Sephiroth and the city was getting back to normal though without Mako the city was not what it use to be and Shinra was also not what it use to be. Tifa and cloud where now living under the same roof and run there own delivery service and a bar. They have taken in a boy who lost his family during the final fight and still keep in touch with the others when they can. Little known to them something is going to change there world forever...

Cloud entered The Bar below there home. "Sorry I am late Red caught up with me and said he needed to speak." Cloud said to Tifa before looking around. "Where is Denzel?" Cloud ask as he normally would be waiting for cloud as he had told him he would take him to visit Marlene when he got back.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:32 pm
As Tifa was about to take a drink of her water, she turned her gaze to look at Cloud who was sitting by her on the left. "I haven't seen him for quite a while." Tifa replied simply, shrugging her shoulders. It was a rather cloudy day with little bits of sunlight poking through outside. Most of the citizens were out and about with their own business around the city, despite it being rather quiet after such a long time. "What have you been up to these days Cloud?" Tifa asked as she set the half empty glass down upon the table, trying to pass the time out of boredom.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:55 pm
Cloud walked up and sat down in a bar stool as he always did when they talked during Tifas work hours. Unlike normal he seem to have something on his mind. "Nothing out of the normal though I did have a run in with red and yuffie today. How about you?" He asked not really looking up much.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:19 pm
"Working like always I suppose." Tifa replied, letting out a tired sigh. She leaned back a bit in her chair with her arms behind her head, staring at the ceiling. "Hard to believe it's been years since we've gone on some adventure together." Tifa added absentmindedly, looking as though she were lost in thought. The bar had started getting rather busy for the next few hours as Tifa noticed several more customers enter the doors off to her right.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Moonlight Furry

Heart Star

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:23 am
Cloud looked up at Tifa as he noticed people coming in. One of them was Denzel. "I hope I didn't do something wrong by turning on the open sign." Denzel said as he walked in seeing cloud and Tifa talking at the bar. "We where just about done talking anyway. Tifa are you going to need help?" Cloud asked still thinking about the old days and what yuffie and red had told him.

((Sorry about the bad post rough morning.)  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff