Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Log In! Unexpected Gamers (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:41 pm

You never know who you may discover plays video games. Maybe you walk in on your mom playing a MOBA or your great grandfather going on a killing spree in a FPS. Gaming is everywhere and practically in everyone. That said, many still call gaming "Stupid" or "A waste of time" and may be shocked to find if one of their friends actually plays games. What happens when you take two seemingly unlikely candidates for being deep into the gaming scene and have them meet, unaware of their virtual self? Time to wait and see!

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:51 pm
Rules

I doubt you need them since you've been rping for so long, but just a quick rundown:

Follow the TOS

Have fun!

You got all that? Awesome!

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:53 pm
Name: (First Last)
Gamer Name: (Your in-game name for the MMO)
Personality In-Game:
Class: (Type of class (ex. mage, rouge, ranger, ect...)
Bio:
-
-
Dislikes
-
-
-
Other:
Appearance: (anime only)
In-Game Avatar: (anime only as well)

[align=center]Name: (First Last)
Gamer Name: (Your in-game name for the MMO)
Personality In-Game:
Class: (Type of class (ex. mage, rouge, ranger, ect...)
Bio:
-
-
Dislikes
-
-
-
Other:
Appearance: (anime only)
In-Game Avatar: (anime only as well)[/align]

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:10 pm
Name: Nicholas Thorn
Gamer Name: xX_Summon_Deity_xX
Personality: Being popular, he's easy to talk to and an overall great guy to be around. He has charm and charisma, but doesn't flaunt it or use it to his like a tool. Nick does what he does best, play baseball. However, he's also secretive, keeping his gaming life secret from his team and everyone at school, exclusive to his gamer friends.
Personality In-Game: His personality isn't really that different, but he's a lot more serious, known as a master summoner in the gaming realm. He's humble though, not letting his fame get to him. He plays for the fun of it and always has.
Class: A mage skilled in conjuration and summing spirit animals
Bio: Nicholas has been skilled in baseball since he was a little kid. Interested in it, he took up lessons and caught on quickly, easily becoming a natural in baseball. He was always the star player on the team and he helped his different teams win multiple championships. Even with this though, something else kept his attention in a more private life.... Gaming. He's clocked more hours into gaming than anything else, spending pretty much all free time when he's not practicing for a game as his virtual self.
- Gaming is his second life
- He likes pretty much all animals, his favorite being bears
Dislikes
- FPS are his least favorite games cause he sucks at it!
- Soccer
- Egocentrics
Other: Nicholas never talks about his /gamer life, so no one knows that he does those sort of things in the first place.
Appearance:
User Image
In-Game Avatar:
User Image

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:29 pm
Name: Lianne Verde
Gamer Name: Lunar Light
Personality: Cold, shy, quiet, daunting, weird, smart, loner
Personality In-Game: lively, kind, noble
Class: Magic Swordsman
Bio: Lianne was an only child in a wealthy but broken home. Her brilliant father, who she greatly resembled, died when she was only 3, and her ditsy lawyer mother remarried twice. She lives with two of her step siblings, both of which had no interest in being around their estranged and depressing stepsister. She aces classes with flying colors, constantly dabbling in various studies for fun, despite how others despise school. She never got along well with others and found herself constantly alone. To remedy this, she dived into games, finding their construction, puzzles, and design fascinating. Ultimately, she found games to be her escape from life.

- Video Games
- Music
Dislikes
- Onions
- Prejudice People
- Idiots
Other: Aside from acing all of her classes and obsessing over video games, Lianne loves to cook and play instruments in her free time. She plays the piano and violin brilliantly, having won several national contests, none of which she has actually invited people to attend. Her mother also forced her into dance lessons since she was 5, and is a fairly average dancer, though her physical strength and endurance aren't as good as most.
Appearance:
User Image
In-Game Avatar: User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:38 pm
"Hit the showers boys! Great practice today!" Called out the coach of the baseball team, the team all together going back to the locker room. "Hey Nick!" One of the team members called out to him, quickly coming to his side. "Me and some of the guys are gonna go out tonight and wanted to know if you wanted to come." Nicholas looked over to his team mate, smiling but still shaking his head. "Sorry, but not today." He told him, making his team mate laugh. "Again? Aww come on you never have any fun!" His team thinks he simply practices more, but in truth he's in another world, doing what he loves the most next to baseball, playing video games.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:45 pm
'When's this going to end?...' Lianne thought, looking out the window as the bell rang. 'Oh thank God' She thought as the others rushed out the door. Slowly, Lianne stood, grabbing her things as she walked towards the exit.

"Lianne." One of her teachers called. Hesitantly, Lianne stopped and turned towards him, narrowing her eyes. "N-nevermind..." He muttered. Lianne said nothing, raising a brow as she turned and left the room, hearing her professor let out a heavy sigh as she did. As she left the room, she could hear her classmates giggling. She didn't reply, looking at her feet as she walked down the hall. She left the building, passing by the baseball field as she walked to the car lot. She heard whistling as a few of the cheerleaders and were putting away their pompoms.

"Hey, weirdo! You going to cast a curse on me?" One giggled.
"Jane, don't do that! Her mom might sue you!" Another added.
"Why not? God, that girl is always so depressing. She's not even looking at us." One huffed as Lianne simply headed to her car.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:15 pm
Nicholas was heading to his car as well, hearing the cheerleaders make fun of Lianne. He didn't know her personally, only by word of mouth. Apparently she was cold to everyone, even the teachers, and was a loner. He didn't approve of all the teasing and name-calling, but it's high school, where acting like a five year old apparently gets your brownie points or something. He simply sighed, shrugging off high school to make room for his passion, thinking about his plan of action once he logs online.

Once home, he rushed to his room, changing into much more comfortable clothes and getting his headset on. "Alright. Log on!" Nicholas always says "Log On" to get into the mood of play, becoming more serious and ready to go, his avatar spawning in. Many call him by a nickname that grew on him, Divya, meaning "spiritual god". It fit how he played, summoning spirit animals to his aid. Once on, he always summons his trusty companion, Azura, a bear spirit. He likes to chat with it when alone and can always count on it when he goes to battle along with his other summons.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:25 pm
Lianne went home as well, dodging her two step siblings, who were both her age and ignored her at school. Lianne went to the kitchen, grabbing a few snacks before slipping up to the third floor of her house. Before her father's death, the third floor was his 'domain'. When Lianne got older, she claimed the entire area and all of his things for her own. No one else bothered to go up there. She walked passed her father's observatory and library before entering her room, putting on pajamas and munching on snacks as she put her own headset on. "Computer on." She stated as the voice activated computer began to turn on and Lianne logged into the game. "Sweet sanctuary..." She muttered. "Hmm... I wonder if Divya's on..." She muttered before stuffing her mouth full of chips.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:39 pm
While roaming, getting the occasional "wows" and "look who it is" from the lower level players who know him as a sort of legend in the game, he got a ping, showing one of his online friends came on. "Lunar's on? Excellent timing." He said to himself with a smile, warping to her location.

Nick spotted her after the warm, heading towards her. "Hello Lunar." He said with a smile, Azura right beside him. Their avatars had different looks to them, Lunar having a "warrior princess" feel to her while Divya wore casual clothes granted for winning a special tournament a few months back. She looked good, he wasn't gonna lie, but he also knew that the virtual world is not a place to express feelings based on how an avatar looks. "You have a plan of action for today? I was thinking we get a group made and kill some Hell Dragons in the Volcanic Ruins, but if you had different plans I'm all for it."

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:45 pm
"I didn't have anything specific in mind." She replied. "That actually sounds like fun. I need to blow some steam anyway. Rough day." She sighed. "Besides, if I get two more dragon horns, I can synthesize that new blade I wanted." She stated, looking at Divya's avatar. She reasoned that maybe it was the casual clothes, but she could almost imagine Divya actually looking like his avatar in real life. Of course, she knew this probably wasn't true, but part of her wished Divya would just jump out of the game and hang out with her in real life.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:59 pm
"Ooo I think I know what blade you're talking about. If you can get it made and powered up with ice crystals dropped from Tundra Giants, we could have a easier time slaying the Legendary Serpents in the Forbidden Palace." He said, the immense amounts of research and time showing with how he talked. "I needed the research on Hell Dragons too because I want to counter opposing Dragon summons if I do PvP. The horns can help me power up my own Dragon spirit too." With almost everything he did in the game was to either help himself get better or to assist his friends with items and experience as well. He understood how team synergy worked and how extremely important it was too, not just in game but on the baseball field as well.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:09 am
"Yeah, I used to grind in the snow caverns, so I have over twenty of them. People keep telling me to sell them, but they drop so rarely and I've got plenty of gold." Lianne replied. "So I wanted to get that sword and start upgrading it. Besides, it's a good blade." She smirked. "Oh, if you're doing research, I have a magus staff with plus twenty towards learning research. It's not as good as the Book of Ancients I've got equipped, so I was thinking about selling it, but I'll let you have it if you like."  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:17 am
"Smart move. I always keep my resources for when I specific item I need to build calls for them. I get enough gold from drops and PvP to keep my satisfied anyway." He said to her as they started their travel. "the Magus Staff and Book of the Ancients are both good items for research, using Ancients myself. However, as generous as your offer is, I decline respectfully. I just created the Tome of the Creator last night which grants plus sixty in research as well as a thirty percent buff to my Summoners Chain, making all of my summons immensely powerful." He told her, showering her the item. "Want the specs on how to make it? It's a great item for the research itself even if you aren't a Summoner."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:27 am
"No thanks. I've already got the research. It was part of that last alchemy bundle I got." She replied. "I thought about making it and selling it since my alchemy is maxed out, but haven't gotten around to it yet." She replied as they arrive at the entrance of the Volcanic Ruin. "Oh, give me a second." She stated as her avatar was suddenly unequipped, showing her avatar in only underwear. Quickly, she began to equip her avatar with light blue and purple enchanted eternal ice armor. "There we go. Much better." She stated. "Lets go in."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff