Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ HH PVP ] Friends and Enemies (Xiu, Poke, Dakota, Ami) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:34 am
Hell to the jacking yeah, She was a jack dam alumni. A bonefied, 'hai I graduated ur school I am teh 1337' ghoul who had done her time and was now a free dragon.

Except, well, she had no idea what to do now. There were plenty of things she could do, like look for a job, find someplace to live, and all that stuff. But she had time to do these things and was in no rush, so for now she would camp at her dorm and figure out where to go from there.

However, the haunted house decided to remind her that even if she was graduate she was still prone to it's whims, and after walking through a door in the school she walked straight into a broken down empty room.

"...Really?" She frowned and tried to exit through the door, but as usual she only entered another part of the haunted house. As usual it was going to be a pain to get out.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi

chimarii

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:33 pm
Honestly, Xiu wasn't entirely sure why she was here. It wasn't like she had any business to do here in the Haunted House, but she found herself wandering the halls anyways. Perhaps she had decided to come out of some strange nostalgia--after all, she hadn't been here since she graduated--but...well. It wasn't like this place held many good memories for her.

Even so, she decided to do some exploring since she was already here anyways. As she made her way through the rooms, the baku suddenly froze, ears perking up a little when the sound of footsteps reached her.

Oh no. Ohhh no--was it a hunter?

Tail wrapping around her waist, she ducked down behind a piece of rubble as the footsteps got louder and louder. Peeking out slightly, she spotted a hint of movement from the corner of her eye. As her gaze found and focused on the other figure, Xiu felt both a sigh and a laugh of relief rise on her lips as she abruptly straightened up.

"Poke! You scared me!"

Kaiyumi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:54 am
Dakota wasn't sure how it happened but he had been partnered with Ami for a excursion to the haunted house. It didn't bother him...A LOT, but Ami had...a way...with how she was.

Plus she was dating that annoying b*****d Lex...But Ami was cool. SUCH MIXED FEELINGS.

"So...what'd you think we are looking for?"

Chimarii

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:43 am
Ami's eyes were hooded in a permanent glare. Not particularly at Dakota, though he indeed acted as a target for the resentment. The anger came from many elements; the fact that she'd been partnered with Dakota. The fact that she was tromping around in some god forsaken haunted house instead of cozied up in the labs watching dead things twitch when she touched their nerve endings with an electric prong. The fact that Dakota was trying to make small talk.

"Demons, you imbecile," Ami began, feet crunching lightly against some shattered glass. "I already explained this. I need to capture a demon for my research to look into this ... contract process." She gave him an expression that said, "duh" just to spite him.

She moved a few more steps before saying, "Now be quiet, or you will alert everything to our presence with your ridiculous banter."

< Why are you always so meeeean Ami? >

Because if I am too kind, he will think we are friends, which we are not.

poke mattix

kaiyumi

nyxtsuki moon

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:48 pm
Poke was being wary of her surroundings, eyes glancing around for any signs of movement, but the abrupt appearance of the baku had her jumping back about several feet. She soon relaxed when she realized it was not a ambush.

"I scared you?" She laughed, feeling relieved at the sight of Xiu. " I think it's the other way around. But then it just shows how much of a good scarer you are." She was happy to see the baku here, but in the back of her mind she felt concerned for her friends welfare. This wasn't a place she wanted to see the kind hearted Xiu in.

"...Lets look for a way out before-" She froze, ears twitching at the distant sound of someone...no two someones talking. It was hard to make out what they were saying but she was almost certain they were coming this way.

"Quick, hide!" she whispered, then without checking to see what she would do Poke turned around, running off towards the source of the voice. She didn't need to hide, she was stronger now, confident in her ability to defend herself against whoever it was that were coming. One might call this 'arrogance.', but then she took down a jack dam giant knight so a few hunters would be no sweat.

The door she had walked through was thrown off it's rickety old hinges, leaving her to jump through it and find out who it was that were-

"Oh ******** everything why are you here." Great, it was Ami. Good old Ami who had shanked her with a jack damed spear a few dozen times.

"OKAY b***h, THIS TIME IT'S GONNA BE DIFFERENT" She shouted, pointing at Ami as she growled. "I'MA KICK YOUR a**, AND THEN I'MA SHOVE THAT SPEAR RIGHT UP YOUR-"

By now she realized that Ami wasn't the only one here. She dropped her hand, staring at Dakota in shock. She felt the warm hearted nostalgia at finding the lieutenant, but then she couldn't be sure if he would turn out to be friendly or not. Although she had just declared she wanted to curb stomp Ami a few times so the odds weren't looking good.

"...Uhhh..." She scratched her a head few times, before lifting her hand to give him a friendly wave. "...H-hi Dakota! Great to see you, I'd talk more, but Amis a b***h and she shoved her spear through my gut so...."

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi

chimarii

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:04 pm
Smiling sheepishly, the baku opened her mouth to apologize only to freeze as she too caught the sound of voices speaking relatively close by. Shoulders tensing, she turned to speak, only to jolt at Poke's hissed order. Hide?! But...!

Xiu hesitated, especially when her friend went rushing off by herself. Struggling to come to a decision, she finally decided to go after the other ghoul. To be fair, she was still going to hide as ordered, only she wanted to do so closer just in case things were to go wrong.

Which she sincerely hoped would not be the case.

She ducked behind the wall just outside of the room Poke has rushed into, wondering just who in the world they had encountered when she heard her friend shouting at the top of her lungs. Certainly not someone Poke liked, that was for certain. A hunter? Or even...two, from the sounds of things? She wanted to take a look, but she wasn't so sure it was a wise idea to show herself right away.

Poke Mattix

Chimarii

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:22 pm
"Why are we capturing-oh." Dakota frowned, "I didn't realize that you were capturing a student, so good luck with that and all, cause that's not my job." He was just here because the bosses made him.

"You're the one talking so much..." He frowned, "Stop treating me like a kid Ami, I'm a hunter too." He narrowed his eyes.

Every run in for the haunted house usually ended with Dakota hanging out with Hel.

And then Ami was being threatened by a dragon girl and....OH s**t IT WAS POKE...FROM THEIR KINGDOM. He was just talking about her, how crazy was that s**t?

He waved to poke from behind Ami's back, obviously dwarfing the girl not only with height but a bright cheery grin. "She probably would if I allowed it, lucky for you, that's not our job today. Right Ami?"

Chimarii
Kaiyumi
Poke Mattix

chiickadee rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:30 pm
"You are a child," Ami chided. In her view, anyways. She wondered indeed why Dakota was here. She didn't need back up. Was this a slap in the face from Dr. H? She could only think of being partnered with Dakota as a punishment.

As Poke emerged and began some dramatic yelling speech, Ami just casually leaned on her glaive, bored expression. She just casually checked her nails, waiting for the little scaly beast to finish her rant. "I would do it again, you know," she commented to the moon hunter, wiggling her glaive out of the ground from where it had been wedged. Ami was far too casual for the occasion, almost seeming bored with these machinations. "One, I need your permission for nothing in this life, and two, she is clearly having some sort of rage euphoria, so an attack from her is imminent." She pointed, without looking, to a wall down the hallway. "Three, there is a second one hiding behind that wall, as evidenced by the tail sticking out around the corner."

b***h please.

A click sounded from her glaive, and the weapon slid down her arm. In one fluid motion, she threw the pointed end of her spear directly at Poke, a shot aimed right at her stomach, just to spite the ugly thing. The club end of her spear still remained in her hand, gently resting to her side, balanced and even. "Therefore, our most efficient course of action is elimination."

DMG: 10 to the tummy
HP: 50/50
Charge: 1/3

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

poke mattix rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:46 pm
Was she ignoring her?

...b***h was ignoring her wasn't she?

"OY! STOP IGNORING ME!" She shouted again, tail lashing angrily behind her. Her anger soon ebbed after hearing Dakota however, a sense of relief flowing through her at his words. It wasn't just him saying it wasn't their job. It was the laid back easy grin he bore. He wasn't threatened by her presence nor did he seem to want to fight at all. Perhaps she could be friends with him?

Pokes face then paled when she realized that Ami knew where Xiu was. The baku had followed her, probably wanting to help her. Vision of her nightmare flashed through her mind; Xiu staggering back, abosutely frigtened as Ami prepared to strike....

She couldn't let that happen.

Her teeth clenched as she readied herself to attack, but before she could Ami had, yet again, thrown a spear at her stomach.

"Gwah!" The dragon dropped to one knee, clutching the her stomach as blood began to seep through her shirt. It hurt, but at the very least it didn't feel like it penetrated anything important this time.

"Fu...king hell..." Slowly she stood up, one hand still holding her stomach. With a glance at the two hunters in front she changed her battle tactics, stepping across to stand in front of the spot she assumed Xiu was. Although she wanted to fight back she wanted to prove to them that she could be reasonable.

"Dakota...I don't want to fight you if I can help it. You sound just like the lieutenant I remember" She said, one eye closed against the pain. "Can't we talk this out?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi

chimarii

HP: 50
Defending Xiu for: 7  
Kaiyumi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:24 pm
Stiffening when the hunter revealed had seen her--damn her tail!--the baku was both sheepish and wary as she gradually poked her head out from behind the wall. Her careful emerging from her hiding place was promptly thrown to the wind, however, as she witnessed the female hunter strike out at her friend. Tail bristling, the baku dart into the room, with the intention of defending Poke, only to falter when the ghoul stepped in front of her.

She stopped in her tracks, but made no move to retreat, just as intent on trying to ensure her friend's safety as Poke was with hers.

"Are you okay?" Xiu asked in a hushed voice before her gaze slid over towards the other pair, gaze fixating on one and then the other.

"We don't have to fight," She said slowly, "My friend and I didn't come here for that. Please, let's just carry on."

HP: 60
Defending: Poke for 4

Poke Mattix

Chimarii

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:32 pm
Dakota sighed.

He had all the sighs at you Ami, Why do you do these things Ami? Why couldn't they have nice things Ami? God.

"I am not." Dakota frowned, "So? There's two of us too, it's not like....Ah jesus Ami why do you have to go a pull the Dragon's tail!?!?" He gave a very apologetic frown to Poke.

"Hunters got this thing about elimination, I got nothing against you guys, So I don't attack." He pulled Chama out though, standing in front of Ami in the best defensive position he could muster, though he didn't feel it was right in anyway. Poke and the other cute little girl that had come out hadn't done anything to them.

"Thanks, I try to uphold the images. Whichever ones they may be." Dakota frowned, "Hey there uh...cute girl. I'm Dakota, this is Ami, that's a badass Dragon named Poke, we're all here in the haunted house for some shits and giggles so...is there anyway to ask you guys to turn back? I really can't tell Ami to do anything."

Dakota: 60/60
Defending: 8
Charge: 1/3

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:48 pm
Ami did nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

She desummoned her glaive, and resummoned it in her hand, fully in tact. Certainly she'd lost the charge it had possessed, which Junpei was incredibly unhappy about, but she didn't have to traipse across the room to get it, which avoided putting herself in danger.

Above all else, Ami would keep herself out of danger. She'd bowed at the feet of horsemen to save herself once before.

"We are not here for shits and giggles. It's unbecoming to lie, Dakota." Ami tutted, polishing her glaive with the back of her knuckles. "But thank you for acknowledging your lack of dominion, I appreciate that."

Ami's eyes turned to the two girls, who were now satisfyingly cowering in the corner. "So are we just going to stand here talking about how good and kind we all are?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:17 pm
Nodding to Xiu's question, Poke then smiled as it appeared that not only Xiu wanted to protect her, she wanted to reason with them too. It was a dangerous move though, Ami did just throw a spear at them.

"I noticed." She sighed, seeing the look from Dakota. "Good to know you're not out to kill us though." It was also good to know he still remembered their time in the white kingdom. The dragon ghoul then laughed. "Badass dragon? That's a good name." She then turned to Xiu. "The cool dude over there is Dakota, I know him from the white kingdom. I also know the b***h from the white kingdom, although she wasn't nearly as much as a a**. Her name's Ami." She decided to let Xiu introduce herself if she wanted to.

It made her sad though that he had to defend Ami in case they attacked. It was a good thing she didn't. "We'll move on if you'll allow us. We just have to find a way out. Haunted house has a habit of changing and making things hard for us."

She was waiting for Ami to attack them again, but amazingly the hunter de-summoned her weapon. Color her surprised. "Woah. Maybe Ami isn't such a b***h after all!" She then laughed at her comment. "Why the hell not? We could just sit and chat, but since Dakota wants us out and we don't wanna end up finding more of you guys, we'll just walk away. Maybe some other time we could catch up and not duel to the death."

She stepped away from Xiu "See what happens when you stop attacking everything in sight? Good things happen!"

Nyxtsuki Moon
She's about to eat her words in

Kaiyumi

chimarii

Zoobey
I SUMMON THEE O MIGHTLY ZOO OF THE GODS!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:43 pm
There were voices coming from within the Haunted house, just fragments of words. The echoed where the group was standing, obscured occasionally by the strange fog that still lingered inside.

"- risky if we planned for-"

-"hadn't mentioned-"

Silence. Footsteps could be heard approaching, and as they did, the voices became clearer and more distinct.

"We will need at least three of the seven, and we currently have four. That means you have one which should be mine." the second voice argued, "And it will be taken as collateral."

"- were never allies to begin with, and if you want to reach this mutual goal, and gain what you want then-"

The footsteps stopped. Facing the occupants in the room was none other than Medea and nobody else, as if she had been talking to herself. She did not draw any weapons. The occupants in the room were an annoyance, not a threat.

The leading Horsewoman sighed and turned around to face nobody beside her. Her eye twitched in annoyance. "Useless creatures, bound to a life of insignificance. Know your place as insects."

The Haunted House began to shake, just the room, just where everyone was standing, and the floor dropped from beneath everyone except Medea. She watched them fall, just a little longer, hovering over -

- And then everything went black.

Drip.

When they woke up it was still dark. They were somewhere damp, and above and around them were runes. Not Hunter runes, no, something darker, older, cold and unforgiving. Horsemen runes. The cages were cramped and they were shackled. Their Fear, their weapons had gone silent.

Drip.

There was a door at the far end but it was of course, locked. There was nothing else in the rooms other than old bloodstains, and the smell of something rotting.

poke mattix

nyxtsuki moon

kaiyumi

chimarii

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:22 pm
She remained quiet, but allowed herself to relax--just a bit--when Ami desummoned her weapon. Straightening up slightly, the baku shook her head. "No. Rather than stand around and chatter, I think it'd be best if we all just went on on our separate ways here." No fuss, no arguing, and--most importantly--no fighting.

"I'm Xiu," She added, looking between the two hunters, warily, "I, um. It's nice to meet you, Dakota. Ami." She nodded to each of them, and the smallest hint of a polite smile began to tug on her lips when she suddenly snapped her head to the side, ears perking up as a fifth voice reached her ears. More hunters?! Or...

No, a horsewomen. And wasn't that...? "Poke," She whispered, brows creasing as she immediately grabbed her friend's wrist and took a step back, "I think...I think we should go. Now." She wasn't sure who Medea was talking to, but it was definitely unsettling her.

For good reason, too. When the house began to shake, the ghoul struggled to keep her balance, but that ultimately proved futile as the floor caved in beneath them.

When Xiu woke up next, she realized that she kind of missed the Haunted House. At least, those frustrating rooms and the eerie silence definitely beat this place.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff