Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
PhantomxWolfGirl(RyatsuoxDuchess) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:58 pm
A world where there is a war among wolfs and vampires and phantoms. a human fell in love with a wolf girl but he was killed by a vampire. she mourned and went on a vampire killing spree to avenge him but little did she know that he became a phantom and he watched over her for sometime to protect her and watch over her to make sure she doesn't get hurt. he is like her guardian phantom he still lovers her but phantoms don't have a face they have a mask instead, they wear they last thing they died in, and they can change into what they look like later on with some practice. this is a love story that ended tragically way too early but thier love will rekindle. He just has to show her the meaning of love once again. will true love prevail over these last 5 years since his death. we will see  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image
A human who fell in love with a Wolf Girl[name of female roleplayer] they spent alot of time together but one night they were to meet up at the movies in her part of town for wolfs. he had to walk there while he was walking a group of vampires was following him but before they killed him he called her and told her he was in trouble. she ran to where is scent was she found him lying there in dying his last words were "Don't change stay who you are. Karma will get your revenge." with those words he died. but when he was buried after a while he came back as a phantom a masked spirit. he watches over his true love but he sees that she has changed and has not kept her promise like she has so he watches over her liker guardian phantom till he should make himself known  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:43 am
bump  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:20 am
BUMP BUMP BUMP  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:04 pm
Ryatsuo

User Image
Kaori wolf
Female
Werewolf
After her lover's death kaori went into a deep depression. She never smiled anymore. she lives with her older brother who was great friends with her lover. There have been a few times where she's tried to take her own life. Now even five years later she is still depressed and wanting to join him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:09 pm
Duchess of Wolves

i can't see you picture at all  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:20 pm
Duchess of Wolves

here use this its a link from the page use this the picture will show

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:29 pm
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves

I know. My tablet wont let me get the direct link. I'll post a link to the pic and when I get my computer back this week sometime I'll fix it. any way can you start this one while I'm starting the TMNT rp?  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:32 pm
Duchess of Wolves
Ryatsuo
Duchess of Wolves

I know. My tablet wont let me get the direct link. I'll post a link to the pic and when I get my computer back this week sometime I'll fix it. any way can you start this one while I'm starting the TMNT rp?

alright  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image

"My name is Zero Hirashima For the most part i shouldn't even remember anything about my former life or my true love Kaori Wolf but i do i even remember how i died and the promise i made Kaori make with me. So i am a masked phantom watch over my beloved make sure she doesn't get hurt but i need to make my self known to her but the time is not right." Zero said to himself as if narrating his life but he was talking to another pantom who was in the war even he doesn't know about his former life they talked while walking in mid air "Make yourself known kid thats what i would have done in your situation." Zero looked at the older masked phantom "thank you i will." with that they both parted ways.
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image

It was just another day ay work for Kaori. She had stopped smiling after her lover died in a fight with some vampires. With each passing day, she could feel her sanity slipping away. She sighed as she finished washing the tables at her job before she started to head home, wishing she could see Zero's smiling face and feel him embrace her again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image
Zero watched her leave work and he kept his distance far but near but his clothing gave off a scent that would be recognizable to those who know him but he didn't realize it till it was too late. he vanished into thin air.
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image

Kaori caught his scent but it made a tear go down her cheek. "Zero.....?" she said in a sad voice and turned around but saw nothing. "Oh Zero.......I miss you so much.....I wish I could see you again...." she said as she entered her home and sat on the couch crying. Her brother was still at work and wouldn't be home until late tonight having gotten his note he was working late tonight.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:55 am
User Image

Zero appeared in Kaori's brothers home and he sat beside Kaori. Zero put his arms around her and said like he always said when she cries "You know you shouldn't cry your to beautiful to cry. So cheer up i am here to comfort you. No matter what happens to me i will be there for you." Zero then said "I am sorry for the past 5 years i thought i couldn't face you because of what i have become. I am a Phantom" His scent was from his clothes was strong for Kaori to know it was him."
Duchess of Wolves

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:46 pm
User Image

Kaori's senses picked up on his cologne that he used to wear.
"Zero...I need you. I just don't have the strength to carry on without you....I want to be in your arms again and snuggle with you like we used to." She said as she had her knees up to her chest and buried her face in them. She couldn't see Zero but she knew he was there with her. But she longed to hug him physically and emotionally.

Ryatsuo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces