Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Haunting Ghosts That Reappear [Yarosa/Sharra] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:58 pm
Early evening, and there was an odd calm that had settled on the campus. Perhaps it was merely the end of the weekend, and the looming presence of classes in the morning. Or, maybe, it was the promising warmth of summer that was beginning to settle within Halloween town. Regardless, it was quiet. Peaceful. All was right with their world and everyone with in it, or at least that was how Hadiyya felt.

Dark fingertips danced over curve of a freckle kissed cheek. She'd happened upon her Faerie seated beside the crackle of a dying fire in the common space of the demon dorms. Now she sat straddling the boil's lap, soft touch like a cool dream against warm, soft skin. Her hands cradled his face, gliding over handsome features until she could tangle her fingers in ginger waves. Eye's closed, she trailed her lips up the pale pillar of his throat, kissing his pulse, mouth lingering on that heavy, steady beat, before moving upward. At his ear she paused, chuckling softly as she pressed her face into the warmth of his curls draw in the wonderfully intoxicating scent that was her boilfriend. Soap, or cologne, or maybe just him.

She loved it.

She drew him in. Shoulders rising and falling before she melted against him, nuzzling into the side of his face before bringing her lips back to the shell of his ear. "Mine," she murmured, voice thick with amusement, and longing, and love.

kanth

azure desiderium

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:56 pm
"Mmmm... ye never cease with energy, do ye love?" Marosa chuckled as he accepted her into his arms, hugging her tightly as he leaned against the warm stone behind him, shifting away from the fire as his wings flitted lazily. He loved the fact that she touched every bare inch of his skin. It felt... natural. Unforced. All her idea, and it made him completely and utterly happy that he didn't have to give in fully to his natural side.

At least, not like his father wanted. Marosa had his own take on it, and with her help... it was a definite improvement.

"Any plans fer today?" He hadn't planned anything for himself, just a lazy day in case they wanted to plan something that afternoon. Or evening.

Or maybe something that took all day...

Beejoux

Azure Desiderium

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:52 am
The djinn chuckled, breath warm against his skin. "Oh, I don't know about that." As a marid, the ghoul moved through life in a constant state of dreamy lethargy. She could be wild as as a storm, temper swelling like a raging river; mood as vast and varied as her element, but for the most part, Hadiyya took after the calmer side of things. It was why her skin ran cool, why she adored mid day naps.

But he wasn't wrong. She adored the feel of his skin against her own. The warmth of him, the near electric kiss of that natural magic. Clingy to begin with, the ghoul never seemed to get enough of his attention. And now that she knew it would not drive him away, she had no reason not to indulge.

The boil wasn't complaining.

She bumped her nose against his jawline, marveling at the feel of his skin. "No plans," she mused, drawing back enough to look down at him with a serene smile touching kissable lips.

kanth

Azure Desiderium

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:17 pm
Enjoying her presence as usual, Marosa smiled into her, leaning forward and nuzzling her jaw gently. "Naptime, then?" He was teasing her, of course, his grin unable to be hid even as he tried to look away in a cheeky manner.

"Oi'm glad yer here. Today was rather borin'..."

Beejoux

Azure Desiderium

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:42 pm
"We could take a nap," she agreed, chuckling softly under her breath. "Or..." Soft lips claimed his own, and the kiss was long; deep and thorough. Later, they could curl up together and sleep away part of the afternoon, but not now, not yet.

Now she had other things in mind, and her hands roamed, sliding along his back and under his wings. Fingertips rubbing slow circles to either side of the line of his spine. "We could go for a walk," she offered, drawing back from his mouth only enough to speak, and the full velvet softness of her lips brushed his with every word. "Or a swim." It didn't matter what they did, so long as they were together.

kanth

azure desiderium
Come crash the party, party crasher. <3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:21 pm
Today it was utter misfortune to inhabit the demon dormitories. At least, if you were one Sharra Eldwaithe. He'd already had the first jitters, the introductory blast of emotions and the seething energies of the creatures that caused the school to come alive....the things that reminded him of warmth and the last, tattered memories of home. He'd already revisited his own rooms, tidied them a bit, swept the dust from stacks of books and tomes left askew in his hurried dash home. A journey that had only ended in more misfortune.

Wearing polished boots, worn slacks, and a buttoned shirt, half undone (though tucked at the waist), he'd chosen now to go meandering about, reacquaint himself with the surroundings. It was a reconnaissance task he would have had to conduct sooner or later. Slit pupils narrowed as everything seemed to stop for a moment. Entering the common room had been a mistake. He really should have chosen later.

There they were. The both of them. Entangled, lost in one another. For a moment Sharra's heart soared, a giddy exultation of relief. They were hale and whole, they were together, they were happy. But jealously and longing came like a poison, vines wrapping 'round his very core to strangle the breath from his lungs...they were happy without him, twas best that way, and gloved fingers fisted tightly with a soft squeak of fabric - a motion of unconscious protest. He'd given that up when he'd plunged into self-imposed exile, alienated himself. And that was when the Nergal steeled heart and mind. Yaya especially. The djinn had always been a flawless creature, worthy of so much more than he could ever give her...and Marosa...ah, but Marosa too had underestimated his own worth, entrancing and addicting, a heady mead.

Together they were heartbreakingly perfect.

And so the mask clicked on, lips thinning into a chilling smirk, and Sharra merely stood there, watching. He knew full well his presence would be noticed, acknowledged. And they would be angry, the wave of their emotions a tsunami. The Nergal would let it come. For their benefit, for their safety, he would water those seeds of resentment.

It was better this way.

Mayhap that desperate mantra would keep him sane.

Kanth
So when I got away, I only kept my scars.

Beejoux
The Other Me Is Gone.

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:35 pm
And then, just like that... the boring was gone. Completely gone, cast to the wind with no care in the world.

The faerie's body went rigid, his skin growing cold and loving retaliations against Hadiyya ceasing completely. His gaze, draining of emotion completely, set on Sharra as he blinked slowly, inwardly cringing. He couldn't believe he was there, he was at such a loss for words. For so long Marosa had believed that Sharra was gone, disappeared for a first time on him, and... for the second time on Hadiyya.

For a moment, he wanted to hold her face his way, wanting to push her emotions so she never looked behind her, would never realize that Sharra was standing behind her looking on, with... a smirking expression?

No, Marosa really wasn't the type of faerie like his father to force people to think his way.

It also didn't help him that he was receiving a mix of emotions from the nergal - grief, desperation, relief... making it so the faerie really didn't know how to feel. He wasn't sure how Hadiyya would react, but... anger would be a definite part of that.

Marosa hoped he wouldn't be too swept up in the emotions, but for now? He was rendered speechless, fingers loosening in the fabrics of his ghoulfriend, arms nearly dropping to his sides completely.

Beejoux

Azure Desiderium

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:41 pm
The boil beneath her went rigid, and that was her first clue that something was amiss, because that was not the sort of reaction the djinn had come to expect from such tender and tempting affections. With a curious blink she drew back enough to look up at his face, but those soft gold eyes weren't focused on her. No, they were fixed upon something behind her, something that had sent his tension soaring, and leeched the warmth from his veins. "Rosa?" She said it softly, and the first burrowing tendrils of unease began to twist within her.

She didn't want to look behind her, didn't want to see, because there were only so many things that could garner such a reaction from her fae.

As his hold loosened on her her, her's tightened upon him. Dark fingers twisted within the soft material of his shirt, and she leaned into him as her head finally turned to peer up at the demon she knew would be there. Glowing blue through a veil of ink dark hair, brighter for the flare of anger that curled within her.

Where Rosa was frozen, stunned and stricken by the reappearance of their nergal, Yaya chose a more proactive approach. She returned Sharra's smirk with a smile of her own. Sweet, and satisfied, and venomous enough to kill. Sliding lower along Marosa's body, she settled between his legs, her knees tucked up beneath one of his own, arms around his torso, and nuzzled her head up beneath his chin. If she caught his eye - and why shouldn't she? All dark perfect and lovely curves - she'd hold that acidic gaze, she'd turning just enough to lay a lingering press of full lips against her boilfriend's throat.

The tips of her nails pressed into the fae's back, just enough to snap him out of the stupor he'd fallen into.

azure desiderium
Haunting ghost - they reappear, in mountains that are stacked with fear.

kanth
But you're a king, and I'm a lionheart.

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:08 pm
Bright eyes lingered first on Marosa for a long moment, as the faerie was the first to notice the demon's presence. And it remained, drinking him in, looking slowly over the other boil from tempestuous waves of copper hair to his toes, a wayfarer lost in the desert taking his first drink from an oasis. The smirk on his lips narrowed, and he shook his head, Sharra dragging that slit-pupiled gaze over to the ghoul whom he had pledged heart and soul to.

She was the more difficult by far. She was angry, she was furious, her wrath burned like azure fire and Sharra wanted nothing more than to be burned by it, his body caressed by her liquid flame. If she held nothing but animosity she would not come close. She was wrathful, and that meant that she had not lost the energy that made the djinn who she was. Sharra's gratitude to Marosa was boundless. Someone had been there to take care of her, to protect her. The Nergal, after all, was the worst sort of poison.

Her attack was personal, of course, and he chuckled softly, a dry, mirthless sound. "I see you both didn't waste a second." It seemed cocky and devoid of vulnerable emotion, bravado surging forward to protect Sharra from the heartache that he knew would come in the fallout. "So glad you turned out to be compatible." A purr, a tilt of the head, a confidence that he had not possessed previously. A wall he had built around self-loathing and fragility.

He felt worse about Marosa. The fey boil looked as though lighting had struck. Ah Jack. don't look at me that way.

It was easier with her. She fought him in her own fashion. That was...oddly comforting.

Beejoux

I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.
I long for that feeling to not feel at all.

Kanth

The higher I get, the lower I'll sink.
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:30 am
Marosa tried to gauge his own emotions over the entire situation, trying to piece out what he was feeling instead of what the others were feeling. Was he angry? No. Was he sad? A little.

No… the feeling that most overwhelmed him, that was his, was disappointment. Disappointment overwhelmed him, not because of the situation, but mainly because of the way Hadiyya and Sharra were handling it.

Marosa didn’t even realize the stupor he’d fallen into until he felt Hadiyya’s nails dig into his back, and he sucked in a sharp breath, soft enough that Hadiyya would only hear it. Probably. Maybe.

He felt eyes on him, and the faerie looked up to stare into Sharra’s, his golden eyes bright as no emotion showed on his face. He’d gotten better at that, but it was eerie how devoid of emotion he was, especially when he was so energetic the rest of the time.

One word coiled up inside of him, begging to release, begging to set free. The faerie’s eyes narrowed as he stared forward, eyes never leaving Sharra’s as the word spilled forth, no regret present at all in his actions.

“No.” He wasn't going to give into Sharra's or Hadiyya's feelings, and he doubted either of them knew how much their emotions were affecting him...

Beejoux
Would you love a monsterman
Could you understand
Beauty of the beast

Azure Desiderium
I would do it all for you
Would you do it all
Do it all for me

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:21 pm
Hadiyya had been through this before, it was all horribly, painfully familiar. It had broken her heart, and she had built it back up, piece by piece, until it was whole again. He had hurt her, and she had forgiven him, because she had loved him. Now anger protected her, a comforting heat that she had pulled around her like armor. She was safe from his charm, from that silver tongue, and those bright eyes. The djinn was immune, but Marosa?

Her arms tightened around the boil, and as he uttered that one tiny protest a certain tension rose up to tighten her shoulders, singing through her body. This was the first time for her Fey, and she had hoped he'd carry the same burning anger that smoldered within her, but in that moment she worried.

The petty smile slipped away, and only the burn of her eyes betrayed the level of scorn she harbored for the Nergal.

Anxiety sent delicate fingers in comforting circles along Rosa's back, that soft touch searching until she could lay the cool press of her palm against that warmth of his skin. She loved him. When she had thought there was nothing left to give, no room left for anything good, he had been there. The ghoul had believed Sharra was gone, that he wasn't coming back this time. It had never occurred to her that Marosa might want to forgive him, but it did now, and her body ran cold with the thought.

kanth
And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

azure desiderium
And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:31 pm
"No...?" It came as an echo, though it took a few precious seconds, a tell-tale pause, if anyone was looking, for the tawny-haired boil to draw himself back up, rigid as a soldier waiting for inspection. "I thought not." There was a spite laced into the words, boring into Marosa's eyes as he dared not look further into the djinn's. It was a hatred gouged deep into his soul, one turned inward and not outward....but it was a pretty farce that put the needed tone into the words that needed to be said.

Hadiyya would not forgive him, for all that he had loved....still loved....the ghoul...and it was better this way. He should have seen eons ago how his acidic nature had rotted away at her...caustic in the most terrible and unseen of fashions. Sharra had already been destroying what he loved, and it had taken death to show him the truth of his nature. That feeling coiled inside his core like a viper, and another slow thrum of destructive derision bubbled soft from his throat. "You were always a better man than I." The words hung in the air, though the tone stabbed in accusation....they were thrust forth from a twisted gratitude, as the Nergal did not deserve the sorrow that plagued him. It was all his own doing, and thus he would pay the penance.

They could not be involved with him.

And the ghoul that had always had him wrapped 'round her finger loathed him most. As was necessary.

He had been so close to happiness, but had he ascended near them, they would likely have been caught up in his destruction, as had the Nergal's only familial ties. So this. This was far more desirable.

Sharra strove to live long enough to see himself become the villain.

They had to hate him. Because he loved them.

His head canted then slowly, a terrible, deliberate action towards the dark-skinned ghoul, "Good on you, lovely....good on you...." It trailed into a whisper. He cared not to linger overlong for the scathing retort, already the boil planned his retreat. His quarters had likely fallen into disrepair...surely that would distract him for a few scant hours.

Kanth
If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I might tear you apart
Told you from the start,

Beejoux
And I know karma's gonna get me back for being so cold
Like a big bad wolf I'm born to be bad and bad to the bone.

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:51 pm
"Forgive me, love." Marosa whispered as he stood and walked over to Sharra, reaching out and clasping his jaw in both hands as he stared right into the nergal's eyes.

The faerie had never been seen so angry - not at anyone besides his father. Those golden eyes glowed with an intensity so fierce that it seemed hauntingly beautiful to look at, and one reason why the Gancanagh faeries were so irresistible.

"Oi dinnae what ye went through... but..." He sighed, shoulders slumping. This needed to be done, and his anger wouldn't be sated until he did. "Just remember... Oi'm not the one ye need to apologize to." Leaning forward, he kissed Sharra full on the lips, a forceful kiss as Marosa's fingers dug into the nergal's jawbone, unleashing his FEAR ability - actually using his powers to let his emotions run free into Sharra.

Sadness. Anger. Confusion. Love, laced with anger. Why had he gone away? How could Marosa ever fill his shoes, the nergal that Hadiyya so freely fell in love with?

He was devastated. The first person he'd met at the school, the first person that he'd fallen in love with, and nearly wrecked their relationship until he'd met the djinn... and then everything was alright.

But everything wasn't alright. Sharra went missing, and a streak of fear went through Marosa... had his father finally tired of playing games and started playing cat and mouse with his friends?

But no. It was all anger now. Anger that Sharra had returned, no apology in sight, and acting like they'd moved on without him... when, yes, Marosa had fallen in love with both of them, but there was room enough in their hearts for two.

Marosa had cried. He had cried, and stayed in his room, wondering how to fill that gap that Hadiyya felt. They could never fill that gap, but the faerie would damn well try, holding his anger in check at the nergal, pushing away the fears...

Anger. Anger, he was so angry because he loved. Why couldn't the nergal jacking see that!?

Beejoux
Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent from miles
Just like animals, animals, like animals

Azure Desiderium
Yeah, you can start over, you can run free
You can find other fish in the sea
You can pretend it's meant to be
But you can't stay away from me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:10 am
There was a part of him that went into full panic, that skittered away screaming as the fae boil's lips connected, but....yet, a part of him would not draw away because he craved that warmth, that connection, but still all the same he could sense the way that Marosa was using it....sensing it. Sharra was trying desperately to backpedal, his consciousness to disengage from what the other boil was doing...yet, he had trusted Marosa...had known his fear all too well...from the moment they had shared a drink awkwardly from a thermos in that lonely moment...he had never guessed it would become this.

Marosa no....no...no...back out.... There was a sort of desperation linked in the sending, one that he could not control.

And then the ginger-haired boil, the one that had fascinated Sharra to the point of distraction....would be overflowed with emotions that the Nergal couldn't control.

Gaining new powers had been innocuous enough....enough....unless there had been fire, and it was tangled, feverish, the sending that was sent over, and Sharra whimpered into the kiss that the Fae boil thrust upon him, eyes shutting so tight that desperate tears leaked out, as memories....explanation was demanded of him...

...his aunts, that he loved so dearly, as they tended him, tried to salve whatever tension had come upon him in teenage angst....

...and his entire familiar house had been set ablaze.

Acid, after all, was such a flammable component, and Sharra had been ignorant of his elevated powers. Ignorant...until it was too late. He was ALWAYS TOO LATE.

....that last was a mental scream as he shoved himself backwards, away from Marosa's fingers, wide-eyed and anguished, a strangled noise coming from his throat as he desperately strove for purchase in whatever was nearest....just so that he might thrust himself away....almost feral in his desperation.

"DON'T...." It hung in the air, ragged, his gaze accusing and pained as his fingers hung...clasping on open air to draw in upon themselves...tightening onto palms. Sharra hissed softly, fangs biting at his lower lip.... "Do not..." Hurt....hurt should be channeled into anger.

Kanth
Don't walk away, don't walk away, oh, when the world is burning

Beejoux
I lust for after no disaster can touch, touch us anymore
And more than ever, I hope to never fall, where enough is not the same it was before

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:28 pm
Cool eyes leveled on the demon boil as he sought to prickle and poke with venomous words and cruel tone in that silken voice. It had the Djinn's chin tipping up haughty and stubborn as she tightened her hold on the poor fae she so casually leaned against--clung to. "We loved each other with you, and we love each other without you." If it were biting words they were wielding, Hadiyya had her own fangs, sharp and lethal as she gave the soft spoken retort. How dare he play jealous now, after leaving them without so much as a warning. Nothing, no hint, no clue, just gone.

How dare he.

But Marosa was slipping from her grasp and climbing to his feet. Yaya stiffened, eyes going wide as her head jerked around to look up at him, and nails bit into his ankle as she made a grab for it. Not that it did her any good, he was walking away from her, towards Sharra, and the blood in her veins chilled as she watched those pale hands cup handsome features. "No." Not again. Her breath caught in her throat, chest seizing as something powerful closed around her heart, and she could hear her pulse in her ears as she watched him.

Panic threatened to choke her, and it might have, if not for that brush of familiar power. So much more mild than she had ever felt it before, she was getting only a taste of what her fae could do, what he was focusing so narrowly onto the nergal.

Lips parted as she rose to her feet, hovering behind him. Unsure, angry, hurt, and beneath it all, buried deep, longing. She wanted to hate him for what he'd done to her, what he'd done to their beloved Marosa, and she did, but she couldn't just cut out the love, not completely. Jack help her, she tried.

Sharra looked as panicked as she felt, and there was a cold, ugly little curl of satisfaction in the pit of her stomach before a certain wary numbness rose up to smoother all else. A defense mechanism, like a shield.

She stepped closer, small hands hovering above the fae's shoulders but not touching, not until Sharra was shoving him away. It wasn't expected, and glowing eyes widened as she caught her boilfriend, pulled him back against her as she stared over his shoulder at Sharra, watching that play of emotion across his face as he struggled to find words.

kanth
The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless

azure desiderium
We could have had it all
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
And you played it, to the beat
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff