Submit

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:10 pm
A medieval roleplay with elemental powers involve is something I want to do. I'm thinking along the lines for the elemental powers to be like from the show Avatar: The Last Airbender.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:42 am
I would be interested in doing some non-canon rps like Harry Potter, Dragonriders of Pern, Star Wars, and Narnia. Open to new things as well.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:33 am
I'm cool with doing 1X1, though I don't think I've seen you around before. Welcome. There are lots of other RPs around that you can join too. Though they're not 1x1, but they are lots of fun. You should give them a look too.

Deborah Jetson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:25 am
lil_lollypop1
I'm cool with doing 1X1, though I don't think I've seen you around before. Welcome. There are lots of other RPs around that you can join too. Though they're not 1x1, but they are lots of fun. You should give them a look too.

Thanks for the welcome and I have been here for years but haven't been very active though. Any particular 1x1 rp you want to do?  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:10 pm
Ahh. I see. *nods* Sorry for this late reply. Hmm... I'm cool with doing either a female/male mage or a rival princess/prince.

I play my female mages very smart and bubbly but klutzy. My male mages tend to be power crazy genius psychopaths, but hilarious and dense.

I play rival princesses two ways: full purity or tomboys, both types being good skilled leaders, the full purity being more intellectual, modest, and good at politics while the tomboy is more of a clever, witty, and blunt.

My princes tend to be very quiet, calm, cold, and sophisticated. They are very perceptive and very loyal and dedicated. He often is deceptive, but if someone he cares about asks him to do something, he will find a way to get it done no matter what.

What do you think? Like any of these choices? What kind of characters would you make?

I'm cool with medieval avatar style too, and I can do more then one character. Would you like one of us to play as the 'avatar' character? Or would you want to exclude it? If so, who would you want it to be?

Deborah Jetson

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:32 am
lil_lollypop1

It's fine, I have been away for a week now and hadn't been online until today. I will answer back later after I get some sleep under my belt as the saying goes.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:31 am
Ahh... Ok. You get some sleep. Sleep is good.

Deborah Jetson

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:19 am
lil_lollypop1

I'm cool with medieval avatar style too, and I can do more then one character. Would you like one of us to play as the 'avatar' character? Or would you want to exclude it? If so, who would you want it to be?

I'm so for the medieval avatar rp. We can use the rival princess/ rival prince idea. A union between the water and fire country/nations to bring peace between the two countries and to unify them. We have yet to see a earthbender as the main Avatar or as main villain in the show. We also haven't seen an airbender be a villain either... If one of our main characters is the Avatar, I think it should be the prince.

I would want to play the waterbender princess if that's alright with you. I see her studying the healing arts of water bending and being able to plant bent like the swap people in in the show.

I got to go now so let me know what I have so far and go from there. Talk to you later!

102124 <- My cat decided to walk across my keyboard and he thought that should be in the post, lol.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:52 pm
Deborah Jetson

Sounds awesome! Hmm... I got like... 4 characters I wanna do now besides fire prince. lol. But the fire prince will be my main one.

So I'mma do Fire Prince...

and a full purity air princess, evil male mage (I'll make him a Fire prince's cousin or something so he will cause trouble), an evil earthbender mage (I'll go with a crude noble who took over the government and wants to take over the world), and maybe a female tomboy earth avatar if that's fine with you.

That way, we get the air princess as water princess's ally, the evil cousin trying to kick fire prince off the throne, an evil dictator trying to take over, and potential avatar who will tie things together. How does that sound?

Btw, feel free to make as many or as few characters as you want. I don't mind either way. *squee* This sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to start!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:02 pm
lil_lollypop1

Sounds awesome! Hmm... I got like... 4 characters I wanna do now besides fire prince. lol. But the fire prince will be my main one.

So I'mma do Fire Prince...

and a full purity air princess, evil male mage (I'll make him a Fire prince's cousin or something so he will cause trouble), an evil earthbender mage (I'll go with a crude noble who took over the government and wants to take over the world), and maybe a female tomboy earth avatar if that's fine with you.

That way, we get the air princess as water princess's ally, the evil cousin trying to kick fire prince off the throne, an evil dictator trying to take over, and potential avatar who will tie things together. How does that sound?

Btw, feel free to make as many or as few characters as you want. I don't mind either way. *squee* This sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to start!

Sweet and that sounds fine to me! I will try to match you in number of characters but will add them on as the rp goes along. Thinking of creating a 'rebel' air bender that doesn't care much for the air temple peaceful way of life. He wants action and not afraid to break the rules either. Also will play either the water bender king or or queen. Whichever one I play, the other one is going to be dead already in the rp when we start. Possibly a metal bending guy as well but we'll see what we may need later on.

Do we want to start the rp in this thread or start a new thread? Doesn't matter to me either way. I'm so excited for this rp!!!! lol

These are the final three that I will pick from for the princess, leaning towards the first one at the moment.

User Image

User Image

User Image

I feel like we should have at least one, if not two chi blockers and I think she would be good for that. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:15 am
Awesome! We definitely need the chi blockers! Ohh! This keeps sounding better and better!

Starting here is fine with me. I don't care either way.

And I like all those pictures! They're so pretty. I think the first is my favorite though... *squee* Let's start! heart

Deborah Jetson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:52 am
Deborah Jetson

Ok so...

Fire Lord Valiant (Val for short)
Personality: cold, calculating, antisocial, brilliant, perceptive
User Image

Maria, Princess of the Southern Air Temple
Personality: Gentle, reclusive, intellectual, modest
User Image

Maximilian (Max for short) the Fire Mage
Personality: Bombastic, dense, sociopath
User Image

Earth King Garrett
Personality: Harsh, blunt, dominating, competitive
User Image

Personality: Blunt, tomboy, wild, perceptive, gregarious
User Image  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image Water Lord Atticus
Personality: Wise, Peaceful, Calm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Lady Astrid(Deceased)

User Image

Murchadh (Gaelic muir "sea" and cadh "warrior",)

Personality: Joker, Caring, Fair, cheerful,

User Image Water Princess: Seraphina ~ "fiery one"

Personality: Caring, loving, sweet, fiery,

User ImageMetal bender : Bodyguard for Seraphina : Adri~ Indian name meaning "stone, mountain"

Personality: Perceptive, defensive, quiet, loyal

(To be continued, just saving what I have so far.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 pm
((Awesome! ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:13 pm
lil_lollypop1

I think we should use this thread as our ooc thread. Still debating which pic to use for the air bender.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff