Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] leslie | lurks || kostya ash | ala | elys | thezil Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:27 pm
    amity

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✖ ancalagon ✖ dragon - wyrm

✖ ashford ✖ reaper - pyramidkind

✖ elysiel ✖ ghost - seraphim

✖ thezil ✖ undead - object head

deus

✖ kostya ✖ intermediate trainee - death

✖ leslie ✖ beginner trainee - mist

4 clans

✖ lurks beneath ✖ famine - scavenger  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:36 pm
ASK ME ANYTHING!

Name of character: Leslie Miller
Link to their journal: { x }
Ask my character questions about: anything goes - tragic backstory, what he hates (spoiler:everything), opinions on things - TW: offensive little a*****e

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Name of character: Lurks Beneath
Link to their journal: { x }
Ask my character questions about: anything goes - opinions on how to train your human, the mother, his brother, not too picky!  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:40 am
leslie- who does your character trust? if they don't trust anyone at the moment, what traits would lead them to trust someone?

lurks beneath- how vain/self-centered is he? does he consider himself attractive? what traits does he find attractive in others?

(optional) --

anca - what is one defining turning point for anca? it can be bad or good :'D

ash - who or what has influenced ash the most in his life? not necessarily like a specific thing, just who has shaped ash the most to be who he is? why is that?

elysiel - how is elysiel with technology? is she up to date or does she prefer to be old fashioned? kind of associated with that- how good is she adapting to new situations?

thezil - how neat is thezil? is he the type where everything needs to be in his place, or does he own an "organized mess"? somewhere in between?

kostya - is there any animal you might associet with kostya? why?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:55 pm
lurks - describe what you think would be a perfect date.

astrazilla

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:22 am
Thezil - Does he ever feel guilty about the moments that he hurts Tink's feelings, if he even notices? If he does notice, has he equally noticed that she apparently forgets in thirty seconds? (haha)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<******** you, I don't trust anyone.

(OOC: Taym & America & Abbi & starting to trust Stormy: he puts stock in the people that put forth the effort and don't give up, because it baffles him and startles him. Taym is like a role model ((god help him)), and the girls are sort of like older sisters.)

--

Nooo! I am not vain or self-centred or selfish, I am very nice and very great. I like it when people listen to me and do what I say when I only have to ask once, and I do not like asking many times. Especially not many many times.

(OOC: He doesn't really grok the appreciation of physical appearances, and it confused him, so he ignored it.)

--

Ancalagon: I ssssupose attending Amityville. I sssspent a very long time in a cave, you know, a hundred years and some, you know. I have not bothered to meet very many individualssss, though.

--

Thackery.

(OOC: The majority of his interactions have been with Thackery, since he's relatively anti-social and opposed to getting out of his room to do...things. However, his now not-so-recent bout with insanity likely competes with Thackery in terms of influence.)

--

Oh, I don't knowww, I don't really, like, like eyephones and critter and all that very much, you know? Like, I just sort of want it all to just work and it never does. I hate taking notes, though, so like, being able to just record everything is probably the best thing ever for school, which I'm not really a fan of, but like, whatever, I guess I need to be able to make good money to buy all the stuff I want. Really, I'd rather just have a familiar. Can non-demons make contracts to get familiars? I want that.

I am absolutely the best in new situations, you know, cos not a lot takes me by surprise.

(OOC: She is terrible in new situations, and sort of freezes up, then engages the b***h mode.)

--

(Note: His answers are written, not spoken.)

Everything must be in its right place. I do not sleep in my room: it is for storage of articles of clothing, which is the only acceptable form of possession.

--

A loyal attack-dog.

chimariix

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:05 pm

Oh! I think it is very good when people listen to me. I like it a lot. I would like to go somewhere, maybe a lair, or a place where humans are, and take one. We can teach it to be a good pet, or also a student, I do not mind.

I would like to get ice cream, but I have only heard of it and have never had it, and do not eat food well because it lets and comes out my ribs, but I would like to taste it, because I can, and many many ago humans at the grand canyon wish they could eat some in the heat, and I am in heat a lot, but that okay, but maybe ice cream would make it better.

Also, oh, I would like to maybe pet their hair. I like hair a lot, I do not have any and neither does brother, it is very soft like nice clothing. Hmmm, yes. That is a good thing.

Also, what is a date?

lizbot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:07 pm

I do not think I have intentionally hurt her feelings, but it is not something that deters me, primarily because it passes swiftly. I assume she has worked out the error of her ways and came to the conclusion that I was correct, which would be in line with my correctness.

Rejam

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:48 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Konstansin: You find out sometime in the future you will be the one to kill America. Do you tell her?

astrazilla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:50 pm
For Kostya --

1. What is your favorite thing about being a Death Hunter? The worst?

2. What is one book you think everyone should read?  

Akina Tokuwa

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:45 pm

(Note: Written answer, so broken grammar but no accent.)

It depend. Do I know method of death? Do I know for who or what she is dying for? Is vision of future, with no context?

I suppose answers can be break down like this:

1. If cause is one I have chosen to follow, and I am whole devoted, no. It would compromise mission. Would do everything possible to prevent from happening.

2. If cannot be prevent, after reflect on everything, answer remain no. Would rather face the disappoint and shame in short moment before death than experience it long term. If her death is at my own hand, there is no one else to blame.

zoobey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:52 pm

(Note: Written answer, so broken grammar but no accent.)

1. I enjoy chance to use ability to disconnect, and put to good use. I do not like Caelius, because his methods are inefficient.

2. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. It give wonder to heart of children, but mean a lot to adult as well. It was easy to read, so one of first books read in English over long time.

(OOC: The other was Alice in Wonderland with Mimsy, but...)

Akina Tokuwa

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:08 pm
For Kostya OR Leslie, whichever you choose --

1. If you could somehow enter the consciousness of one person on the Island for 24 hours -- you would know what they know and control their body -- who would it be and what would you do?

2. Would you rather be blissfully happy but die at 35 or be melancholy but live with good health until you were 100?

3. What is your Death Row Meal (the last meal you eat, anything you want, before you die)?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:09 pm
KOSTYA: ******** marry kill

Mimsy, Lucky, Lawr

ASH: ******** marry kill

Riley, Malodore, a butchers knife

astrazilla

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:15 pm

1. Caelius, kill Lawrence.

2. Die at 35. It likely mean America in my life.

3. I have no preference. Perhaps something nostalgia, like Pelmeni, but if I am dying, it does not matter.

Akina Tokuwa

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces