Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Remi, Ceres, Quinn, Wren, Felix, Pyre, Elric Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:10 am
I have way too many characters to all make battle cards and threads for, so most of these will be links to their journals <333

ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(omg ilu but im only making one of these cards XD

Name of character: Remi (+ all my others)
Ask my character questions about: Feel free to ask any of them anything <3

Characters:

Link - Remi // Demon // Kitsune // Y3
Link - Felix // Monster // Luck Dragon // Y1
Link - Wren // Monster // Peryton // Y1
Link - Pyre // Monster // Phoenix // Professor/Teacher
Link - Ceres // Hunter // Moon // Intermediate
Link - Quinn // Hunter // Life // Trainee
Link - Elric // Horseman // Death // Stage 1  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:21 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Remi: if Amrita and Thackery were both in danger, and both had equal chances of disappearing, which person would you save first

Lilwolfpard

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:29 pm
Ceres: What's your favorite drink?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:01 pm
Oh my god zoo WHY ASK ME SUCH THINGS. OMG.

Remi: ... It.... Well, damn. It would depend on the situation and ...just. Aw hell, Man. If both of them were in trouble I would first be severely pissed off, and rescue them both. Yeah, both. I will find a way to split myself in half if i had to. Seriously that may sound like an ideal or even impossible situation, but jack i would create some damn miracles, damnce naked in the moonlight, and wish on a shooting jacking star if i had to. They would both be safe, i would make sure of that.

zoobey

Ceres: Coffee, Tea or Soda are my usual fallbacks. Though i do like a milkshake now and then!

Grymoire

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:18 pm
Lilwolfpard

Question 2: If Inoke is very good will Ceres take him out for milkshakes so he can have some time around an adult?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:31 pm
Grymoire

Question 2: If Inoke is very good will Ceres take him out for milkshakes so he can have some time around an adult?

Ceres: Hmm. Maaaaybe, only if your SUPER good though. I gotta keep my special ice cream shops secret somehow. Though, this place is filled with adults too? There are some kids but, trust me... you dont stay a kid long after seeing the special kind of hell we normally walk through.  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:53 pm
Lilwolfpard

Spend 5 minuets between Arland and Jasper. You will be weeping for an adult.

Question 3: Favorite flavor of ice cream?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:03 pm
Hey REMI!

FMK: Thack, Amrita, Jove! (Yep… chose this one to make him think XD Sorry remi!))  

endejester

Feral Cat

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:21 pm
1. Remi, may I touch your butt. If not, who can? Is there a list? Are there VIPs? Pls address

2. Felix, what is your FAVOURITE shiny thing in the whole world, if you had to pick ONLY ONE?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:41 pm
@Ceres --

- If you knew that going on a mission would result in the Hunter assigned losing an arm, would you stay home but it would mean sending a very close friend in your place or would you go and accept the debilitating injury?

- Does it bother you that being a Hunter means you can never be a mother?

- In five words, describe Bix.

- What is the theme song/anthem to your life currently?  

Akina Tokuwa

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:26 pm
Lilwolfpard

@ Ceres

If you had to transfer to another division, which one would it be and why?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:50 am
Grymoire

Spend 5 minuets between Arland and Jasper. You will be weeping for an adult.

Question 3: Favorite flavor of ice cream?

Ceres: She pondered this for a moment, before nodding. "I could see that, though Land is damn fun to tease." The man dished out just as much as he was given. "Hmm, tough choice though. I'd say a tie between traditional strawberry and some sort of chocolate swirl mix."

endejester
Hey REMI!

FMK: Thack, Amrita, Jove! (Yep… chose this one to make him think XD Sorry remi!))

Remi: ... Thinking is waaayyy too hard man.

astrazilla
1. Remi, may I touch your butt. If not, who can? Is there a list? Are there VIPs? Pls address

2. Felix, what is your FAVOURITE shiny thing in the whole world, if you had to pick ONLY ONE?

Remi: The question took him back for a second, but he quickly followed it with a bark of laughter. "I'd get in line if i were you, but yes you may. As long as you dont try and take any fur samples of my fur we are A-ok" He pointedly thought about Zero, who was not here...

Felix: "Omg your asking about FAVORITE?" The small dragon flittered around, his tiny dragon wings flapping at the speed akin to a hummingbird. "Aaaaaa Felix cant choose just ONE shiny, there be so many!" On this, he took out a handful of items from his pocket. His 'dragon hoard' was considerably small, but it was the most he could fit in his pockets and protect. "See? How can Felix choose?" The assortment was weird. An actual coin or two, a silver spoon, was that a pumpkin seed?

Akina Tokuwa
@Ceres --

- If you knew that going on a mission would result in the Hunter assigned losing an arm, would you stay home but it would mean sending a very close friend in your place or would you go and accept the debilitating injury?

- Does it bother you that being a Hunter means you can never be a mother?

- In five words, describe Bix.

- What is the theme song/anthem to your life currently?

Ceres:

- Biting her lip, she actually had to think about that for a moment. Not because she actually would send a friend in danger, because she wouldnt, but because she had to wonder what life would be like missing an arm. "Well i certainly would not send a friend in to harms way. I'm sure Bix would have my hide, but i would go. We have a few on Deus here missing limbs, and they get along just fine. so why shouldn't i?" Heck one was even a Division Leader now, and he had no use of his legs.

- "...yes. I tried not to let it bother me, but when i found out i was heartbroken. I didn't want kids at the time, but i assumed one day i would."

- "Loyal, Goofy, Sexy, Caring, and just a biiiiiiit of a nerd." She grinned. "But he is my nerd so thats okay."

- "The Show Must Go on" by Queen

Lucyal

@ Ceres

If you had to transfer to another division, which one would it be and why?

Ceres: "...Hmm. I wouldn't be too great in death, not subtle enough for intel. Not science-y enough for Life. So that leaves Sun or Mist." She snorted out a laugh. "I do tend to rush into things head fist, and ironically my weapon took the form of a sword. Mist is jacks of all traits, and i do not have an affinity for two of the other four. So Sun, i guess. Though i imagine Bix wouldn't be pleased to see me there." She cracked a small smile at that. "He doesn't like it when i rush into danger that much, plus it would ruin the Eclipse thing we have going on. Though, i guess a double-sun thing would be amusing."  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:17 am
lilwolfpard

@Ceres -

If you were feeling ballsy enough, what other hair color would you dye your hair?

Who is you favorite Ninja Turtle and why?

If you knew ahead of time what your time on Deus would be like, would you still join? Is there anything at all that could have made you NOT join?

Do you consider anyone your arch-enemy? Including fellow hunters, horsemen and amity students.

If you had to choose: Blind, Deaf or Dumb?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:54 am
Lilwolfpard

Remi:
1.How has the Violet Kingdom affected how you view yourself?
2. Boxers or briefs? Or something else? emotion_dowant

Quinn: You can prank someone without ever getting caught. Who do you prank and what do you do?  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:13 pm
lilwolfpard

Remi - If you had the option to change out your tails for a pair of wings instead, would you do it?

Ceres - What is the most annoying thing about Bix?

Quinn - Who was your first love?

Felix - You have a choice of either all the shiny things in the world disappearing or having all of the shiny things but not being able to touch them - which do you pick?

Wren - Is there anything you regret? And do you still love Sparrow Heartreed? (/SELF INDULGENT QUESTION GO)

Elric - Do you know anyone by the names of Al or Ed by chance? Also who in the Garrison is the most obnoxious?

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff