Submit

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:20 pm
Average and shy Salem Cross meets unfortunate circumstances when the death of her father forces her to live on her own. When paying for her apartment proves too difficult, her good grades pay off and she is awarded a full ride scholarship to a prestigious live-in academy. Thinking her luck has turned around, she walks into the academy full of confidence and into a trap: her scholarship had been paid for by the academy's star student, ace athlete, perfect president and biggest bully: Camon Bane.
"You're all mine now"
Needing a new victim, Camon chooses Salem as his new target, knowing she can't refuse or she'll end up homeless in the streets.

organizationXV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:18 pm
User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

Guess I'm only good for causing P A I N
Even if it's not my C H O S E N game

A handsome young man was shuffling through files in the principal's office, organizing the information of the new transfer student for the principal, convincing him to allow access to the student's information. Too easy he thought with a smirk on his face, reading through the history and personal files on the girl 'Salem Cross.' "Just like the witch trials, huh? She'll definitely be going through trials here." The door opened to reveal another young girl with her hair in a tight bun and sharp glasses, the ideal image of the perfect student Vice President. "Camon," she started, readjusting the glasses on her stoic face "the new student has arrived." Camon turned towards his VP with a kind smile, a smile he used to trick everyone, "Bring her on in then. I want to personally welcome her and let her know how much she means to this school." With a nod, the Vice President left to the entrance to meet and guide the new transfer student.

If anyone wants to P L A Y you out
I will
R I P them all into two

User Image User Image User Image
[Layout by organizationXV]
[Lyrics: Scissorhands by Miku Hatsune]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:10 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem walked to the academy entrance then smiled.'I can't wait to start. My luck as changed!' She thought to her self. A new beginning, nothing can go wrong. As she walked into the office and came across a girl who stopped her. "You must the new transfer Salem Cross, right?" "Yes." "Follow me, some one would like to meet you."She nodded her head and followed the girl. She lead her to the the Principals office. She opened the door for Salem the shut it behind her. Salem saw a young boy looking at a file.She smiled.Hello, Im Salem Cross."She said then bowed her head.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

Camon looked up to the new transfer student with one of his most charming smiles. "Hello Miss Cross" Camon took the girl's hand and kissed it "My name is Camon Bane, president of the student council here at Valeduto Academy. The principal isn't here at the moment to allow us a moment to talk here in private." He ushered the girl to take a seat in front of the principal's desk, he himself leaned against it as he held up one of her files "Do you know why you're here?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and a half smile.

I will
R I P them all into two

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:14 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem couldn't deny it, He was handsome. When he kissed her hand she blushed.'Camon' she repeated in her head.Nice to meet you."When she sat down all she could think of was how sweet he was. When he asked her if she knew why she was here she looked down at the ground."I was given a full-paid scholarship for my grades."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:01 pm
User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

"Hmm, that's half right..." Camon looked down at Salem. "Tell me, how do you think that scholarship was paid for? Hm?" He poked her forehead with his usual smile "Why yes! Private donors!" the young man continued on without waiting for her response "And guess who that donor was?" His half smile was now a smirk as he tilted her chin up to face him "Me. I practically bought you." He stood up straight and tossed her the files on her "Proof is all there. I know every dirty little secret about you and how daddy upped and died, leaving poor you all alone to pay for bills and education." Camon mocked her with a weepy voice, before resuming his cruel self. "Face it, without me, you'd be living out in the streets."

I will
R I P them all into two

[quickly turning into douchebag mode, lol]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:56 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem sat quietly and listened. Until he tilted her head up and told her it was him. She jerked away."Eh, Theres no way..." When she was tossed her files she quickly opened it and read. She froze. It was true."No this can't be." 'Hes mocking me.' She stood quickly.SHUT UP! JUST STOP!" Anger flushed her face and tears streamed down her face.'Own me but there's just no way... He has to be joking.'Then she realized he wasn't. He was right, Her life was practically in his hands.

User Image

[XD Perfect]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:53 pm
Angelbeats123

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

Camon found it all really quite amusing to watch her cry. As she began to cry, he quickly held the back of her neck up and a finger to her lips, their faces so close that the only thing seperating them was his finger he used to hush her. "Shhh..." Camon whispered "there's no need to cry yet. The fun's only beginning." Holding Salem's whimpering face with both his hands, he used his thumbs to brush away the tears "You can deny all you want, you can even run away, tell the cops for all I care, you can trust me that I have my ways around, and you can never escape" he said with a small laugh, his dark eyes reflecting his intentions. "Ah, but please struggle, I love it when I see pathetic people like you try to squirm free. The best thing about a human's form is when they fall."

I will
R I P them all into two

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:18 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem eyes widened as she tried to back away but yet her fear prevented any movement "What do you mean yet? She turned away and shut her eyes avoiding any eye contact.Every word deepened the weight she felt in her chest.'impossible'. The word echoed in her head.She managed to escaped his grasp.She backed aginst the wall then fell to her knees covering her face with her hands "Why? Why are you doing this. You're evil!" She couldn't stop crying. 'This is my life now? My luck....Never existed.'

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:35 pm
Angelbeats123

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

User Image

"Evil?" Camon repeated with a frown, making his way next to her in quick, long strides and grasped her long blonde hair, forcing her up "Don't think you can get away with calling me that. Remember, you're all mine now." His smile came back to his face "As for why? Heh, isn't it obvious?" Camon studied her face twisted in pain as he tugged at her hair more "Because I want to see you cry, I want to see you broken to pieces before me. I want you, because you're so fragile."

I will
R I P them all into two

[Uh, I don't know about you, but for some odd reason, I wouldn't mind being a masochist for Camon @_@ ]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:57 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem cried into her hands until feeling a sharp pain on her head "AHHH!" The tears still ran down her face even though she tried not to give him what he wanted but she had to face facts... She really was his and couldn't escape. As he tugged more she couldn't help but yell. "AHHHH! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE."'Fragile.Am I really. Broken. I can almost promise I'll be'I CAN'T TAKE IT, PLEASE!"She tried to get away and move hands but it only hurt worse.

User Image

[Dont worry, I feel ya. whee ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:15 pm
Angelbeats123

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

User Image

Camon suddenly let go if the girl's hair, letting the blonde hair slip through his fingers. "I'd like to play with you more, but I really shouldn't break you on the first day, not when everyone else hasn't had a chance to play with you yet." He walked back over to the desk to straighten out the papers "Remember, I own you, meaning I get to do whatever I want to you" he smirked as he walked back over and crouched next to the crumpled up, crying girl. It made his heart lighter knowing he had so much power, especially over this one individual that he could play with to his heart's content. Reaching his hand up as if he were going to do something again, he smoothed out her hair, patting gently. "I hope you enjoy your stay at Valeduto Academy, because great things like this will happen every day, isn't that exciting?" With a laugh, Camon stood up and left the girl to cry her heart out over her own misery. Closing the door behind him, the VP stood as guard next to the door. "Show her to her room once she's done sniffling. I have business to take care of." The VP nodded to Camon as he walked away in a better mood and a smile on his face.

I will
R I P them all into two

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:37 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

As soon as he let go of her hair she fell to the ground. She sulked on the floor until her cry became louder.'This is a dream. I just have to wait Until I wake up.' His words made her tremble. Her hands shook and every time his steps became closer she could feel the fear coursing through her. She was terrified of him. When he walked out she looked around waiting to wake up from this nightmare.She stood up and wiped her eyes. She opened the door and was once again stopped by the girl."I was instructed to take you to your room." Salem nodded and followed her. She was lead to a door." This will be your room for now on." Salem walked in and shut the door.She didn't bother to look around. She just layed on the bed in sulking.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:16 am
Angelbeats123

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

User Image

A few hours later into the evening, Camon twirled around the key on his finger, humming as he unlocked the door to Salem's room, finding her asleep from crying so much. Taking advantage of the situation, he put the dress he was carrying on the desk provided with the room and moved over above her on the bed. "Hey, stupid. Wake up" he murmured into her ear before biting it. As she woke up from the sharp pain, he examined her body "Hmm, even for a pancake like you, you still got some
curves, huh?" he mused, hands running down her sides as if to check.

I will
R I P them all into two

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:35 am
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Instead of waking to her old life were every thing was normal again she awoke to The same nightmare.Ow!As soon as her seeing straightened she saw Camon. When she felt his touch on her body she began to tremble.What?!?She wanted to remove his hand or push him away but the thought was stomped out by the fear of pain.

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces