Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Would youlike break up with him if he...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ala88in

Kawaii Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:08 am
Would you break up with a guy thatwhen you come too see him he's always with the same girl?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:02 pm
o.O huh same girl as in female friend to hang out with. umm i would have a talk with him and find out what's going on.
Dude do you like your friend? Explain why you always hang out with her, I mean i don't mind you hang out with her but it's every time when I Try to hang out with you, it's like im a friend and she's the girlfriend.

I have a friend who has a boyfriend and the guy had a girlfriend who would always hang out with each other but that's because they went to the same college and you know friends right. They even said no we aren't going out just friend, they knew people thought they were going out but they weren't. Just friends. Plus she liked asian guys and he like furries XD.

(so yea maybe it's like that? ?) Do talk to him though like even if it's nothing between them the whole thing that he wants to spend more time with another girl maybe that means he wants a break up or something , you know what i mean
Talking always helps with anything also watch how people talk so you know what's the truth and lie. Can't really tell you straight break up because i don't know how YOU feel. ^ ^

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces