Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] it finally comes to this (Mai/Andrew) [fin] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:47 am
It was nice. the feeling of the sun on his wings was wonderful. he wished it would stay like this all year round. and best of all, it kept that annoying Molan indoors and away from him. he flew through the air at a relaxed pace letting his wings glide on a thermal wave.

Speaking of annoying.... he spotted someone familur walking near the demon dorms. Ducking his wings he dropped form the air, sticking his landing just a few feet behind her. "It's too hot, he won't be out today you know."

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:56 pm
Mia was, of course, taking a walk, and definitely NOT looking for a certain demon boil, though she remarked it was... rather warm. Surely Molan wouldn't like this weather, and-

The voice caught her by surprise, and she let out a cry, whirling around.
Of course. OF COURSE it had to be him.
"O-of course I know that. I was just taking a walk!"
The flush in her cheeks said otherwise.

phantompanther13

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:19 pm
Got her. He chuckled tail swishing behind him. It was burning higher than normal, all this heat was good for him.

"A walk huh? I haven't seen you around in a while. I thought maybe the heat chased you in doors too." Not that he minded if it did, she was rather annoying.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:40 pm
While Mia didn't like the heat too much (seriously, sweat, ick), she was probably a bit more tolerable about it than Molan was, though, it wasn't THAT hot yet...
At least, it wasn't, until a certain irritable flame demon showed up.
"Why, is there a problem with me walking outside?" she snapped. The heat didn't do much for her mood either.

phantompanther13

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:50 pm
"No problem. I suppose it's allowed." he looked her over were there more butterflies about today? Well that was just weird, then again there seemed to always be at least one around her. He swatted one away from himself casually with a wing.

She was her usual it seemed, in cloths way to fancy to be necessary. Still he hadn't seen her in a long time, and the only thing they ever did was argue.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:16 pm
"Allowed?"
Mia scoffed and crossed her arms.
"Well excuse me. I don't remember needing your permission to do things around here."

She saw you swatting at her butterflies, Andrew, she saw you.
"Don't touch them." she hissed, swatting at him in return. At least she didn't slap him... yet.

"So, what have YOU been up to? Causing trouble again?"
Her arms were still folded as she seemed to be giving him a judging look. While his attire seemed to have improved a bit, it was still... lacking. There was no such things as too fancy. A good first impression was EVERYTHING.

phantompanther13

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:38 pm
He was pretty sure she did need his permission now that he thought about it. Despite being a reaper, she was rather weak with little magical skills to speak of. (Little that he had seen anyway.)

Andrew took a step back not wanting to be in range of her slaps. Miasma was terrible about that.

"Oh you know stuff... classes, taking vacation time back at home, setting things on fire. The usual." he said casually with a little smirk.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:27 pm
Had she known what the demon was thinking, she would have given Andrew a swift smack across the face. At least he smartened up and moved out of range.
"Oh. Being the usual hot-head, I see."
This was probably the most civilized conversation they had for quite some time.

phantompanther13

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:37 pm
"Not hot headed. I've been training." he pulled up some fire letting it dance across his fingers. "You know I can control it. That's the point of the whole school thing. I could show you."

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:53 pm
"Right. Sureeeeee."
Mia was really skeptical.
"No thanks. I've had enough of your fire shenanigans."
She dismissed the notion with a wave of her hand. Really, it was nothing special.

phantompanther13

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:11 pm
He frowned at her. "Shenanigans. They are not shenanigans." he had worked hard on it.

"You have no idea, but really what would you know about magic?" his wings opened moving to an alert pose. Part of him knew he was walking on dangerous ground, another part was really irritated that she just dismissed his hard work like it was child's play.

[A.V.]
making her mad.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:28 pm
He might have worked hard, sure... at annoying her and making a mess of things. Seriously, she was tired of you trying to set her clothes on fire, Andrew (though, perhaps it was also partially her fault for constantly provoking him, but she'd never admit that).

"More than YOU of course. Magic is more than just making flaming balls of gas."
She brushed her hair back, waving her hand a bit, summoning more butterflies.
"Magic is... mysterious, graceful, majestic, powerful. Everything you're not."

phantompanther13
stoke the fires

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:41 pm
"If you mean summoning a bunch of bugs, that's not graceful or majestic and they die so quickly." he sent out a wave of heat and flames towards the ones that came a little too close to himself.

"Though I suppose bugs are great fuel for my fire." now if only he could just shape it. So far he could only make it roll off his hands a little. And with Miasma, he was certain he could win. Maybe he should show her how useful fire actually was.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:21 pm
It was a good thing they weren't REAL, or else she would have gotten really mad. Or, well, MORE mad.
The ones that were too close dissipated in the flame, making the rest scatter.
"Hey! Leave them alone!"
Even if they were just a projection of her own fear, she was annoyed she was belittling them so. Beautiful, graceful, and majestic! Not a flaming disaster like a so-called boil in front of her.

"That's what makes them so precious. It's easy to destroy and kill, but to cherish what is fleeting? It's not something everyone can do, surely not someone prefers destroying things."
She gave Andrew a look.

"To YOU they may seem fragile, but as they say, 'strength in numbers'" The remaining butterflies clustered around her.
"Say... have you heard of something called the 'Butterfly Effect'?" There was a mischievious smile on her face. "Would you care to find out?"

phantompanther13

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:00 pm
Oh she was mad? Good. She was still going on about how destructive he was and how majestic or whatever her bugs were. Really they were just annoying.

"That sounds like something you just made up. Butterfly effect." he rolled his eyes. "What do you do? Fly them in people's face?" he wasn't even sure how she survived with bugs, back home she would wilt within seconds. They weren't even a good kind of bugs, just harmless butterflies. Bees stung and fleas drank blood but what good were butterflies? They only thing they had going for them was they could fly as far as he could tell.

[A.V.]

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces