Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Feelings (Frost and Gene) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:33 pm
Frost was angry. Why was he angry? Simple feelings and ghouls and coffee and tea and he wasn’t sure about his feelings. Grumbling to himself about how she was off limits but then he’d been stupid and now it was confusing and it wasn’t fair that she was so..her.

Gene was Gene and she was his friend yet also more than that- she was the one who he never considered and never wanted but just was a part of his life. His friend that just..clicked with him. They had boundries- and now they were all tangled and confusing and lost in a see of feelings and really Frost just kept getting angrier and angrier as time went on.

Finally caving in, he invited her for brunch. Tea AND Coffee. They had to just sort this out. Sort everything out.
Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:17 pm
Gene was a very confused ghoul as of late, kept awake by thoughts of a white wolf, a black hand, blood on white coats and a gasmask latching to her face and never letting go. She would sit at her table through the night with an obligatory cup of coffee at her right leaving stains on every single scrapped menu idea she wrote, ever doodle she did of scribble tornadoes. Her dress was becoming less put together and more thrown-on, slip-on shoes and baggy sweaters becoming a norm. No accessories, no glamourizing.

The invitation for brunch was welcome, but made her stomach churn. The last time she and Frost had been in close quarters.. she became angry thinking about it. What right did he have to just advance on her like that? What was she thinking, kissing him back? That was idiotic. Small ghostly hands slammed the table, scaled and sharp with horny protrusions like freckles along her digits.

She arrived quickly to his dorm, eyes slightly hazed with lack of rest. A quick rapping on his door before letting herself in.

Contain your anger, Genevieve. Contain it. Conceal don't feel.

"Brunch?" She asked, looking the spread over. "Very thoughtful of you."

istoleyurvamps

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:26 pm
He bristled. Not intentionally, it just sort of happened when he heard her voice. He was upset with her- for making him get all.. confused. Even if he’d started it. Even if he was just stupid and had put their entire friendship at risk. Still he wanted to do that. Was it really so bad? He’d kissed her before- granted not like that but-

“I thought it would be.. better than meeting for nothing.” Pouring the hot water into the teapot and French press he motioned her to sit. “You look…” She looked like a mess. “Nice.”
He didn’t dare press much else by the way of compliments, only focus on the timer for both their drinks. “There is an air we must clear between us.. as things are. As things that have occurred.” Things that had been eating at him. “Would you mind if we talked of them?”

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:50 pm
She suppressed a sneer at the Wolfos' blatant lie. Nice? She looked like a jacking train wreck collided with a shark filled tornado. It was sweet of him to try and flatter her, but she wasn't having that s**t today. Instead she just raised an eyebrow at the French Press, glad to see he still had some sense. Serving her tea today would have ended in one very hurt puppy.

"Stop pussyfooting around it, Frost. We kissed after we'd had an argument. It's not as if some unspeakable thing happened between us." She nearly scolded with heavy sarcasm, eyes rolling. He was so melodramatic about s**t. "But yes, let's talk about it. What does it mean to you? Can you handle dating someone with a view so opposed to yours?"

istoleyurvamps

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:09 pm
He growled at her choice of words. So much for civility. To him if she wanted him to ‘drop the act’ as it were, he would. And drop it he did. “Obviously it means more to me than you given how willing you are to act so crassly about it.” The ghost’s tail flicked in irritation, snow and ice falling behind him while the air chilled. “You ask if I could handle your views? More, would you be able to handle someone who’s willing to refuse you?”

He didn’t even pour her coffee, didn’t drink his own tea. He just sat, glaring at her from behind his bangs. “I’m not afraid of you Gene. You or your anger issues or your fast way to action. Perhaps afraid for you, but not of you. I think though, if you would prefer the term ‘handling’?”
The ghost leaned back, arrogance across his face.

“I beat you time and time again in spars. I can more than handle you. And since you do not wish me to mince my words?” Inside he knew he was ruining their friendship, breaking down years of trust. “I could make you my b***h.”
The word was venom, and he knew it.

Carhop Cavalier
hurting my babies: a vamps past time

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:44 pm
Gene handled most of Frost's speech with cool indifference, a small glaring pout settled on her face for the most part. Feared for her? Ha! She didn't need his concern of fear. She could easily take care of herself. The fact that he'd bested her in spars was a mere fluke, lucky accidents that seemed to crop up now and again.

Then he said it. Her vision went red and her hackles bared, silvery skin becoming rippled muscle and shadowy claws and scales. The table hadn't a chance of survival, nor did the other ghost. She was on his chest and breathing smoke through elongated nostrils, bangs blowing away from her face.

"Say that again, you ******** pup." She hissed, leaning in close so that her scaled nose touched his. "Say it again and I will end your miserable unlife in the most slow and painful ways. I'll make the Hunters jealous with the way I end you."

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:49 pm
If there was one thing Frost was good at, it was fighting. It was being able to sink his fangs and claws into flesh and using his strength to his advantage. Speed had always been on his side too.

A woman’s wrath however, was a different story.

That was something he often wasn’t sure how he’d fair, and with Gene, for a split second, he wondered if he’d just bit off more than he could chew.

But unfortunately, ego and the edge in him kept him pushing. “I could make you-“ He reached up for the back of her neck to rip her off of him, “-my b***h.”

HP: 50
DMG:  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:56 pm
Rearing back and smacking Frost across his stupid face with the back of her hand was enough to satiate the doppelganger at the moment, her shadowy claws batting against his cheek. "Never." She hissed, still perched on his chest like a bird of prey, "Call me that again."

HP: 50
DMG:3

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps rolled 9 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 4, 2, 3, 2, 3, 1, 3 Total: 21 (9-36)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:01 am
Though spirit he might be, the false echo of blood rang in his ears. Fighting made him excited, it fed into that horrible part of him that was more about power than thought- it was what pulled him from logic and flung him into irrational.

"b***h." He hissed, lashing out with clawed hand to get her off of him. His tongue came out to clean away the small cut she left. "You always were stupid when it came to spars, just like you are with boils and beverages."

HP: 47
DMG: 10

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 4 10-sided dice: 5, 7, 2, 1 Total: 15 (4-40)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:41 am
Growling and snapping, Gene reacted with a slam of her foot on his heel, and then stamping on it once more. "Stupid? Far from it." She glowered, teeth bared and silver eyes burning. "All your wins have been dumb luck and a matter of my holding back. I refuse to hold back today, however."

HP: 40
DMG: 6

istoleyurvamps

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:08 pm
He yelped, throwing himself away from her before snarling. "Luck? Oh, so what of your choice in boys? In drink? Poor taste?" He darted forward, claws brought up to slash her torso. His room was going to end up a mess, but he hardly cared.
"Did you hold back with them too? Or was it because you didn't they lost interest?"

HP: 41
DMG: 3

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 3, 2, 1, 4 Total: 17 (7-28)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:25 pm
She wasn't having this s**t. Not today. Kind, sweet, sassy Gene was absent today and replaced by a rude devil woman who would take absolutely no s**t. Her hands became stone, and she pummeled them into the ground by the boil's ears, hoping to make a loud enough noise that his canine hearing would stun him.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" She poised, hot fury spread across her face. "Jealous I never even considered dating you. Jealous I have more brewing knowledge than you. Jealous that I am a better dresser than you."

HP: 37
DMG: 0 because she's dumb

istoleyurvamps

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:00 pm
Frost was having this s**t today and it was steaming hot in a paper bag on fire set on his proverbial front porch. He didn't want it, it stunk, but it was there and he'd just have to deal with it. Besides, it was deal with it or never do anything and possibly ruin everything forever.

Though he was on a pretty fast track to that anyway.

"Jealous? Of a ghoul who can't even taste the difference between two greens and would put milk and sugar in her teas if she could have such a chance?" Frost snorted. "Jealous-" His ears might have run, but it just made him yell louder, flipping the table in her direction, sending broken ceramic and glass over the floor.
"You're nothing more than a glorified frumpy hipster."

DMG: 5

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:09 pm
Gene screeched as the porcelain and glass shattered into her unfortunately solid skin, leaving bloodless gashes across her arms and face. The doppelganger seethed when all was said and done, gritting her teeth and staring cold fury at the boil across from her.

"Don't. Call. Me. That." She hissed, picking up an unbroken tea kettle and lobbing it at the boil's head, missing and smashing the porcelain against the wall.

HP: 32
DMG: 0 (AGAIN)

istoleyurvamps

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:28 pm
Frost was as childish as he was petty.

"Hip-"

He slashed at her.
"-Ster."

DMG: 1

Carhop Cavalier