Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Fly down little bird (Alex vrs Lan) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:45 pm
The noblewoman had been stalking the house. Normally, she avoided it, but this day? This day she had to wander it's empty halls in a vain search for a hairpin she'd dropped. Jewel encrusted, gold, it was as ornate as her dresses and it was also sentimental, one of the few things that she had from before the fall of the first clans. Now lost, she was forced to retrace her steps and check everything.

The room she stood in was much like a ballroom, only decorated in gears and clockwork. She didn't quite remember this room but- still, she checked here and there, bow out in the event she'd run into hunters or other unsavories.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:38 pm
Well, going to the house had offered up interesting experiences before. Alex figured, hey, that was totally worth it to go again, right? Plus, something unexpected happened.

Flapping through the rooms, Alex inspected the elaborate hair piece. It was pretty, really pretty. Maybe he could hawk it somewhere for a buck of two? Grinning brightly, he carefully put the pin in his hair.

And that's when he realized, that standing in the clockwork ballrooms, he was not alone.

"Oh... WOAH! Are you a horseman? Woman? Dude, I never met one before this is like, sooo cool!"

iStoleYurVamps

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:06 pm
Cool as it might have been for Alex, for Lan, she didn’t consider it anything but annoying. She wanted to find her hairpin and leave. “I am a horseman.” She said, ignoring them at first. “And a female one at that- not a ‘dude’.” She drawled, looking up from her search to look at the boil who was addressing her. Then she felt anger. He had her hair pin. She knew it from anywhere and she was sure, even at distance, that it was indeed, her hairpin that he had in HIS hair. Where it most certainly did not belong.

“Alright, well, while cool it might be for you, I am here on a quest to get back something I lost. Something you currently have.” She was trying not to seeth. It was in his gross halloweener hair! She’d need to wash it later. “That is MY hairpin you have there, and I would very much like it back if you don’t mind.”

Magician Arcana

Magician Arcana rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:13 pm
"Your hairpin?" What the heck was she talking about? Alex took out the hairpin from his hair and looked over it. It was similar in style to the horse-lady in front of him. Maybe it was hers? Sliding it back in, the harpy shrugged and grinned toothily, "Sorry, misssssssss. Y'see I found it fair and square. So, I'm gonna keep it."

Normally the harpy would have given it away easily, but this lady was kinda rude.

iStoleYurVamps
I give up initiative to fight. c; So if you want, Lan can strike first.

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:21 pm
This… this bird brain! First off how dare he act like it wasn’t hers. Anyone with eyes could plainly see that it matched her and her dress and was fit for only someone as well styled as her. Not some lowly common bird boil from a deadbeat school.
Secondly, she was just being mocking. He knew it was hers so to act coy? Insulting of her intelligence, did he really think she’d not take offense?
Thirdly, If so fair then why did she never get to keep what she found in otherwords, why was it against the rules to adopt new halloweeners as pets? She could train them.

Three was more off the course but- “Boil- I want my hairpin back.” Aiming her bow at him she scowled. “And I will take it by force if I must.” An arrow fired, she’d use as much force as she wanted.

HP:50
DMG: 4
Magician Arcana

Magician Arcana rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:51 pm
Alex laughed. Take it by force? Yeah right! He heard the twang of a bow, then the sting of an arrow. Yelping, the boil swerved in the air. A devilish grin spread over his lips. "You're on, Ghoul!"

Alex swooped down, aiming to nail her with his claws.

Hp: 26
Damage: 1

istoleyurvamps

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:48 am
Lan stomped her foot on the ground, the echo of a hoof ringing out rather than a normal stomp with shoes. This boil clearly had no idea who he was dealing with. Let alone how to fight. Did he thinks coming so close would actually help him, that getting near would damage her? No- Reaching out she moved to grab him and toss him back to the ground, the place where he belonged.

“Save us trouble you brat- return that which is mine. You have no right to that item- you don’t even have the right to touch it.”

HP: 49
DMG:
Magician Arcana

Magician Arcana rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:05 pm
With a yelp, the boil twirled in the throw and was able to keep from hurting himself as his claws racked the ground below him. Huffing, he turned back to the horsewoman. She wasn't very fun, and her hoity-toity holier than thou attitude was starting to really piss Alex off.

"No thanks, horse-face." Alex gathered the wind in one hand and threw it at Lan.

HP: 26
Damage: 2

iStoleYurVamps

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:21 pm
Lan didn’t have a horse face. She had a well rounded face that accented her natural beauty perfectly and anyone who said otherwise was dead wrong. One hundred percent wrong. Eyes narrowing as the boil evaded her attack she summoned her bow back and launched an arrow at him- namely at his face. “That wasn’t an option miscreant.” She hissed through her teeth, enraged. “It was a command. You will return that which is mine.”

She would get it back from him- or she was going to maybe go on a tiny rampage later. Tiny being go to the human world and raze a small village. It was good for getting rid of stress, bad for the whole ‘don’t do anything to attract attention’.
HP: 47
DMG": 11
Magician Arcana

Magician Arcana rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:28 pm
Alex felt the arrow pierce part of his wing. Gasping, the harpy fell to the ground and barely righted himself. That was... She was strong. A lot strong than he had anticipated. For a moment he considered giving in, but that would be the easy way out! IF he did that then that would give this hoity toity horse-lady the win. No way in heck was that happening.

Grasping another ball of air, Alex let it fly towards Lan.

HP: 15
Damage: 0

iStoleYurVamps

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:35 pm
Lan smiled as he fell. That would teach him to try and be higher than her. However she did not smile for very long as a ball of wind pushed her back, hair coming undone. Hissing in annoyance, she flipped stray stands from her face before drawing her bow back up once more. “I will ask you one more time boil- Return my hairpin to me.”

She let the arrow go, aiming for his uninjured wing. She would make him regret ever having thought to pick up that which was not his to claim.

HP: 47
DMG

Magician Arcana

Magician Arcana rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 2, 1, 4, 1 Total: 17 (7-28)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:25 am
Alex squawked with surprise and rolled out of the way of yet another arrow. Jeeze, this lady meant business. Another shot or two and there was no way Alex could keep fighting. He bit his lower lip and wondered if forfeiting was the better way to go about this. Alex and his competitive spirit wouldn't let him back down.

Gritting teeth through the pain, the harpy took to the air again. His wound hurt like a dull, steady throb and ache. Christ, getting hit with an arrow was worse than the books had said!

With eyes closed the boil focused on the wind being pumped by his wings. Slowly, the air in the room became breezier. Then blades of greenish wind rotated around. When Alex opened his eyes, he pointed with a claw at Lan, "Wind Lash!" The thing blades obeyed the command and flew at the horsewoman.

HP: 15
DMG: 10

iStoleYurVamps

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 5 Total: 15 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:27 pm
Lan’s smile didn’t fade even as he lashed out at her. No, it only grew. She could see he was getting worn down, deperate. And unwilling to back down? That suited her just fine. “As you wish bird- I will strike you down and take back what is mine by force.”

Pulling back on her arrow, she kept smiling. She’d have her pin back.

HP: 37
DMG: 9
Magician Arcana

Magician Arcana rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:47 am
Alex huffed indignantly at what the horsewoman said. She was smiling, which made the harpy feel disconcerted. But there was till fight left in him!

Just... not a lot of fight. That became more obvious when the second arrow hit him. Gasping, Alex plummeted again. Earthbound, the harpy had to make a split decision. Fighting further would lead to being knocked out, possibly very hurt. Did he want to push through that.

Standing, he held his arm, wounded wing drooping at his side like an extension of the frown on his face. "You... Are... Pretty... Tough... Horse... F-face."

He raised a clawed hand and threw one last pitiful attack.

HP: 6
DMG: 0

iStoleYurVamps

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:34 pm
Did she take pity on him? He was just a student after all.

Nope.

Lan smirked walking over to shoot him at close range. “Be a good boy now and give. It. Back.” Her expression did not match the rage in her voice.

HP: 37
DMG: 5
Magician Arcana

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out