Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Alice came to a fork in the road (Shu / Carlos) [fin] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:13 am
Carlos was bored. Bored and lonely. He had already spent the silver seeds he had found. (Aka his parents send him... in a box sealed with riddles of course. There were more in there but he had to figure it out, like a treasure hunt)

He was wandering floating along when he spotted something deliciously spooky. Was that a haunted house? his tail swirled and he felt his strips twist. Was there treasure inside? Perhaps a fine piece of china or an interesting spot of tea. Carlos noticed no alarms that should be ringing, he merely floated inside and let out a happy cheerful call.

"Good bye."

meegane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:51 am
The last patrol duty to the Haunted House turned out to be an scary one, a beautiful horseman threatened to kill her and used her corpse as a bait. She hoped she won't get any again, but that was unavoidable. She sighed whiling stepping into the portal, she held on the pendant hanging on her necklace tightly, it saved her life last time, she'd better not losing it or damage it.

She arrived at the creepy house, deflated, but comforted herself that nothing would happen this time. The inside oddly looked different from her memory, it was covered with cobwebs and was more Gothic looking, on the wall hung people of some European from the Middle Ages, just resembled those she saw in Harry Potter movies, in the Hogwarts.

The floor made creepy noise as if someone was following her, learnt from last visit, she had her hammer summoned and held with two hands. She was talking with Z, her weapon in mind, telling him how creepy this place was. She used to love haunted houses, they were thrilling and exciting, however, this one was nothing like those in her mind.

She startled when she heard a happy cheerful goodbye, she hoped it wasn't another aggressive horseman, please be a friendly happy ghost, she wished hard.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:39 pm
He listened ears perked. Oh the inside was so creepy. He floated in wondering if anyone lived there. Nope. It seemed he was... oh wait was that a shadow up ahead?

His grin widened under his collar. A friend? He floated closer turning partially invisible and peered around the corner. His strips and eye still stood out like a bill board but he didn't notice that.

"You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go go go, oh no." he sang a bit. He had heard the song somewhere and felt it fitting for a creepy house. Once he spotted his new friend he saw red. It was pretty. Like little red riding wolf.

meegane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:51 pm
It-It was a floating ghost? No, a cheshire cat? No? It sounded like a boy?????

Shu was so puzzled when she saw part of Carlos that she lowered her defense accidentally, her question marks doubled as the creature started to sing a weird song. "Hello? Are you a Cheshire Cat? Are you...singing? Is that what you look like normally?" The curious girl approached with cautious, holding her hammer so that she might defend herself in case of a sudden attack.

"Will you hurt me?"

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:26 am
"Mew!" Carlos was pleased, so very pleased. He wiggled his hind paws in the air.

"A cheshire cat indeed!" He purred at her, so happy she solved the riddle without asking. But he started to sing, wait what? "No no I am a cat. See?" he took of his pin with a wispy illusion hand transforming to his much smaller true form. (They were outside the school grounds after all.)

"Mew, hurt? Maybe your head. Unless you are well read." he scurried over to below a chair located closer to the hunter, his grin and head poking out from under it while the rest remained under.

"Tell me a riddle yes indeed. Tell me one from your home and your heart. A hammer she has all dressed in red. Tell me a riddle." he bounced on his fore paws excitedly.

meegane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:08 pm
Shu knew Cheshire cat was originated from Wonderland, and she was so happy to see one outside the dream. However, Z warned her the danger of some sly creatures that would pretend to be harmless, so she didn't un-summon her weapon. "No? My answer is partially correct? Hmm...." She looked at the dancing wispy hands and the fact that he was floating, he was giving hints through the song too? Shu blinked and almost a murmur, "So- a Cheshire cat ghost.....?"

She couldn't help but stepped backward for a big distance while yelling, "YOU WANT TO BE-BE-BEHEAD MEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!!! 不!" She was ready to swing her hammer and ran, she didn't want to end like last time, why people told her that the patrol was usually uneventful while she encountered so many of them, she felt like crying. "Y-You-You will not hurt me if I give you a riddle to guess? Really?" Still skeptical of the little kitty boy ghost but Shu made a step forward like a kitten kept in alert, crouching low.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:24 pm
"Behead? Behead?" he put his head up through the seat of the chair, phasing through it while standing precariously on his hind paws. "No no no." He pulled himself up, turning and twisting before settling down on the seat of it.

"I'm a cat of strips and spots you see. Miss red, Little red, it is your name I seek. A riddle you must tell. Your head I would like to leave well." How would she tell riddles without a head? Unless she was undead. He set down his pin in front of himself paws draping over it to keep it secure. He needed it. It was very important. His illusions disappeared and for the moment he was just a cat, sitting in a chair, staring at her with a wide unusual grin.

meegane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:12 am
It was fun to look at Carlos changing his pose and sat on his wispy hand, it recalled her of the good days in Wonderland. Yet, the danger was more concerned. Shu moved slightly to adjust her stance as the cheshire cat made his twisting.

"Really?" She raised an eyebrow at him before she confirmed his words were sincere and made a sign of relief. The relaxed huntress then giggled at her new nickname. "Do I look like the Little Red Riding Hood? Hmm...riddle? Hmm -- The Little Red you call is Shu - but she's not a fool. She comes in peace for a patrol, and little kitty you?" She blushed for the poor impromptu but couldn't help walking closer to the little adorable cheshire cat with the big grin.

So cute.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:57 am
"Little red Shu." He sang. Tail flicking back and forth. He tilted his head as he stared at her with unblinking eyes for a long moment, letting it loll like he was dead. Which as a spirit he already was.

"A red of hearts or of diamonds are you? Patrol with eyes wise and thoughtful. The bandersnatch shall never escape your notice. A fiddle lee dum and a wittily do." he hummed a moment, words and nonsence getting lost into each other.

"Oh how rude! A riddle I must tell with answer I will provide. Listen." and he began to sing.

What is black and blue with stripes all over?
Carlos the Cheshire cat.
What has the sky in it's hair and the moon in it's eyes?
Carlos the Cheshire cat.
What is invisible by day and glows by night?
Carlos the Cheshire cat.
What has a grin that is made of cheese?
Carlos the Cheshire cat. Mew!

Here comes Carlos.

Carlos the Cheshire cat, cute as cute can be.
Carlos the Cheshire cat, pretty as pretty indeed
Carlos the cutest cat, The cutest cat there is.
Carlos the Cheshire cat, cute as cute can be. Mew!

Carlos jumped down from the chair picking the pin up and tucking it in his collar. He wandered near the ghoul and if she would allow coiled like the cat he was in between her legs, rubbing his head and tail all over her.

meegane
Carlos really wants you to know his name shu.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:54 am
The meeting with the Cheshire cat was a happy time, no horseman that threatened to bring her corpse back, no need to worry being attacked and just fun chat. There was a big smile on the petite huntress's face. She tilted her head as well when he tilted his, it was impressive to see someone not blinking for that long, she lost in the mini game and then recalled he was a cheshire cat ghost.

Hey, that's not fair~!

Her head swung left and right lightly as he hummed a broken melody about her, and giggled quietly at the weird compliments. "Yes, you are the cutest Cheshire Cat that I ever meet, Carlos!" After his song, she finally knew his name.

Shu was a bit startled because when he snugged her like a kitty. Z, he's just a cute kitty. The girl ignored the advice from her weapon, and gently stroke the head of the kitty she picked up and held in bosom, Z was de-summoned.

No.

phantompanther13
And now she did.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:27 am
Carlos could not hear Z which was fine because Z's comments would probably only confuse him. How was claiming a new friend harassment?

Carlos purred in contentment in his new spot. yes, this was the life. "May I accompany you on your Patrol miss red? What do you patrol? These dreary halls?" he said the word dreary with a loving sort of sound. He liked this house. "I was hoping to find some small thing to take home. A broken tea cup perhaps, oh how I do love a spot of tea." he purred some more.

meegane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:41 pm
Z was over-possessive of his huntress, if he had a body, he will grab Carlos up by clawing his head and clenched his teeth to tell the boil back off. Carlos should feel really lucky that he didn't or it would be a painful lesson not to touch someone so thoughtlessly.

"Oh~ That's so nice of you, Carlos. Yes, please. I'd like a physical companion, I hate to be alone." She rubbed her face against the soft furs of the cheshire cat. "I had a rabbit before, and it's as soft as you do." She did as she walked with a tiny smile. "I don't know, spotting suspicious activity and report? I'd rather nothing to be found, except you." She gently scratched his underchin because she heard that cat loves that. "I hope you find a nice one. This house doesn't seem to welcome me....." She said with a sad tone, idly stroking the cat from its head down to its body.

It was unbearable to Z of what those two were doing, because the Nian totally saw that a girl was petting a BOIL from his head down to his back and scratching his underchin in a flirty way (not true). He was mad, really furious of the ******** sly cat messing with his huntress but he couldn't do anything besides bitching.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:19 pm
Carlos had died and gone to high heaven. It was full of half formed riddles and chin scratches. He took to purring like small engine.

"See not anyone else but you." he said, ears perking up and looking around. his nose twitched and he smelled lots of things but no fresh creeple. He did look at the things and the candles. "Maybe another room has some small treasure?" he settled himself as comfortably as he could in her arms. And then twisted putting his head up to her and headbutting gently under her chin. Yes. he licked her neck a little.

Ewe... she tasted weird. Ok no more of that. He stopped and licked his paw instead.

meegane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:20 am
"TREASURE HUNT! That sounds fun, Carlos ~" The girl was cheered at the great idea, yes, if she can treat it as a dungeon with fascinating loots, she would be less scared. "Will you protect me if someone tries to hurt me?" She thought of the conquest lady she encountered last time, she was hostile and aggressive, but she escaped.

Her giggle stopped as Carlos licked her neck, she let out a short yelp in surprise and covered the area with her hand, blushed. Her neck was sensitive, and Z's reminder came into mind - he was a boil. She awkwardly rolled her eyes around, until she could think of something to say.

"C-Carlos....I am not made of candy...I don't taste sweet..." Well, if she was the sweets witch like the her in the dream, she might be of a sweet scent and flavour of confection, but sadly she was just a human. Shu searched her hunter coat and found a candy, snacks of her grumpy pygmy treat and gave it to Carlos. "Here's a real candy for you." She smiled as they passed another door.

phantompanther13
The candy is not human candy, but the fear candy they used to feed minipets, they are bought in Halloween World, so Carlos is safe to take it.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:22 am
Oh what was that scent? Fear? No no just surprise. Carlos didn't mean to startle her though it wasn't that bad to startle. Maybe it was even a little funny. He laughed a little.

Carlos sniffed at the candy, was that a mini pet foods? Humm, he debated and then took the offering. It might be for minipets but he would accept goodies. "Taste good you do not. Bath you need but from me you will not receive." he said matter of factly. It might be a bit rude, but really she tasted like sand or something.

"If someone comes I will stun and deflect. Fighting is not really for a cat but time I will buy you. Nothing to fear have I as I'm already a ghost." he chuckled at the last bit. sure he could dissipate. He never had before and he had heard it to be painful but he wasn't really that concerned. it would be uncomfortable, nothing more. And for a lovely lady he would protect her.

Carlos leap from her arms and landed on the ground reattaching his pin to take on his student form, hovering just an inch from the ground. "Treasure we will find!"

Meegane

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces