Submit

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:20 pm
Yushika

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alibi crouched low on the log that crossed over the small stream. He had been sitting there for a wile now waiting. He had come to learn that this stream had a good steady flow of fish and so being hungry he decided to try his luck. He watched eagerly as small fish swam under the log but none were the right size for him. He wanted a big one so that he wouldn't have to fish out more then one. His tail began to move back and forth in a playful manner as he watched the fish below. Finally he spotted one heading his way. Readying himself he slowly he raised a paw.
"Alright... this time... this time I'm going to score..." He swatted at the fish and sent it into the air. "Yes!" He went to snatch it up when the fish smacked him in the snout with his tail. "Ack! Hey! woah..." Of course after being smack he was knocked off balance. "Ah! No, no, no, no!" He dug his claws into the log to stop from falling but it was too late. "Ahh!" He fell into the stream with a splash.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:32 pm
Yushika

User Image
Emu was bored. She blamed it on her dull, mundane life. Her family were all grown and off doing their own things, and her parents weren't too exciting. Having stayed back home, the feline had slowly begun to feel an unsettling boredom well up within her stomach as the weeks went by. Her siblings rarely visited, and her parents were always far too busy being gross. You know, the way parents in-love were when they wanted to disgust their children. Yeah, no. Not her thing.

So, today was the day she ran off for some fun. Except, fun wasn't possible alone. She needed people, and instead she found a stream and fish that were too easy to catch. Having a pile of fish (which she probably shouldn't have caught as many), the vixen was pawing at it here and there when she heard a voice.

"Ah! No, no, no, no!"

Feline ears flicked up and one single paw raised as she lifted her head to spot a glowing green male. Head cocking to the side, a short and sweet giggle left her throat when she spotted him flail and then fall into the water. Without considering dangers, the feline leapt off her own log and gracefully bounded up to him, crawling onto his log and looking down at the drenched male.

"Hey mister, that isn't how you swim!" She purred, pawing at the larger male with a wide grin.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:30 am
luckily for him... the water really wasn't that deep. In fact, when he landed in a sitting position it only came up to his middle. Soaked and wet he shook his head. He couldn't believe what just happened. Stupid fish! Where did it go? He quickly quickly looked around and spotted it not far from him. Revenge! He dove for it and of course missed. In that instant the fish once again decided he was going to teach him a lesson. It jumped out of the water and smacked him in the nose once again with his tail. Only this time it hit him three times before diving back into the water.
"Ah!" He snorted then wiggled his nose. "Grrrrr..." He growled then went on the offensive again. Of course at that point someone called out to him but he was a bit to preoccupied trying to get the fish that he didn't see who it was. "I'm not swimming... I'm..." He pounced missing the fish yet again. "Fishing..." He growled in annoyance as the fish splashed him and he shook his head.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:55 pm
Izumi Tenshi

A giggle followed as she watched the male flail about, her paw extending and nails flicking out, slashing the fish he was attempting to get (or so she hoped, he looked more like he was playing tag with it). Her nails stuck into the fish, pulling her paw backwards and dropping it onto her rock.

"Here you go!" She mewed, tail flicking gently as she nudged the fish closer with her nose, purring louder.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:25 pm
Yushika

"Stupid fish..." Alibi mumbled as he glared at it. He was somehow hoping that maybe it would burst into flames. Of course that was too much to hope for. "Hm?" He looked up when the voice spoke to him again. "Uh! No way!" He gaped when she offered him the fish. It was then he got a good look at her. "Um..." He looked at her surprised. "Thanks?" He really didn't know what to say. he was more surprised by her and the way she looked. She looked... Like a cat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:33 pm
Izumi Tenshi

Smiling at the male and purring in response, she raised her paw and licked her nails clean before setting them down, body nuzzling into her rock and arms crossing over one another. The feline flipped hair from her eyes, legs stretching and small paws tapping his nose.

"Happier?" She jerked her head to the pile of fish she had accumulated awhile ago, tail swishing side to side pleasantly. "I have more if you're still hungry?"

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:02 pm
Yushika

He gaped in surprise at all the fish she managed to gather up. How did she manage to gather up all that fish? He could barely get one! Then again... he wasn't exactly that skilled at fishing. He never really had parents to teach him the right way and wrong way of doing it. By the looks of all the fish this female caught, she knew a thing or two about fishing. He just wasn't sure of what to say.
"Uh... Thanks." He looked at the fish she got for him then back at her. "Um... who are you exactly?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side. It wasn't every day some fox just happened by and wanted to help him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:32 pm
Izumi Tenshi

Emu watched the male with a flicking tail, giggling at the question. The feline simply nudged the fish closer, indicating she wanted him to have it once more. Wiggling her little nose, the feline sat up straight and gave him a brief smile.

"My name is Emu!" She mewled, suddenly raising a paw. He glowed! Fascinated, the paw waved out, tapping at his glow in fascination. "What is your name?"

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:57 pm
Yushika

Alibi watched her push the fish closer. He was so surprised by the female that he had forgotten about the fish. He supposed he should probably eat it before he insulted her. That was the last thing he wanted considering he was really grateful to her... and hungry. Leaning down he took a bite of the fish. He smiled at the taste then glanced up and noticed that she was tapping at something. It was then he noticed she was doing it because of his glow. He couldn't help but chuckle and straightened when when she told him her name.
"Emu. That's a cute name." he smiled. "I'm Alibi. Thanks again... for the fish. I'm... not exactly the best when it comes to fishing." He then blushed. "Oh... but I suppose you... kinda already knew that..." Considering he was sure she watched him flop around the water.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:00 pm
Izumi Tenshi

Her tail flicked side to side, paws folding over one another as she settled onto her stomach. Tiny little claws peeked out as she kneaded the ground, nose twitching when he mentioned his name. What a cute name!

"Hi, Alibi~ That's a nice name!" She mewled, watching him eat with a pleasant hum. Shaking her head in response, the feline leaned a bit closer, tapping the males shoulder with a paw.

"No no. You're not bad, you just move around too much! It frightens the fish."

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:54 pm
Yushika

He blushed when she told him that his name was cute. "Oh... Um... Thanks." He smiled. "I like your name too." He then sighed as he flopped over on his side. "I knooooow..." he moaned all pitiful like. "I suuuuck. But thats the only way I know how. I've never had anyone teach me."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:28 pm
Izumi Tenshi

Purring at his blush, the feline watched him flop over and offered a compassionate pat to his shoulder, head shaking. Well, if he lacked anyone to teach him then he met just the right lady!

"Lucky for you, I am an excellent teacher!" Tail flicking lazily behind her, a paw reached out and batted at his glow once more.

"You take a five minute break, and then I'll teach you the ways of fishing. No exceptions! It's time you learn how to fish."

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:55 pm
Yushika

Alibi looked up at her surprised. "Wait... seriously?" He jumped up excited, tail wagging. "You'll show me how to catch fish? Alright!" He beamed happy. No one had ever wanted to teach him how to fish. Then again... he never really knew anyone. Only those he met on his travels or those going through the forest. She was actually the first one to offer to help him with something. "This is great." He said with a mouth full of fish. "No one has ever wanted to teach me anything."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:55 pm
Izumi Tenshi

The feline climbed off her rock, curling her tail around his side briefly as a coy smile flicked across her features. Nodding, the feline nudged him with her forehead, leaping into the water. Briefly, she frowned, not a fan of the cold liquid, but she peered back at him as she crawled onto a rock inside the river.

"Yes I will!" Watching him eat and speak with his mouth full, the feline giggled and stretched on her rock, laying down and pawing at the water briefly.

"I think everyone should know how to fish! Fish are delicious, even if it fits my stereotype."

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:23 pm
Yushika

"Alright! This is going to be awesome." He grinned as he made his was over to the water but stopped short. He sat down and eagerly watched her. She seemed to have perched herself on top of a bolder in the middle of the water. He wasn't sure why. Maybe it will all make sense to him soon. Laying low, he watched as she pawed at the water. "Does that do something like attract them?" He tilted his head.  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff