Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] pen and ribbons (Trisha and Quillan) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:30 pm
Trisha had not done everything there was to do in school. She had been having her head in the clouds it seemed, her father said she had spent too much time playing. She needed to buckle down on some studies. Learn to be scary.

Studies weren't really her thing but she decided she needed to learn how to fight perhaps. So she went to the gym. There other students were training lots of people but she didn't know who to ask. Hummmmm, she had never spared before but it looked fun!

yylaayl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:58 pm
Quillan had passed the Gym many times, mostly because he’d often stop paying attention to his surroundings while trying to accomplish a task and continue walking straight until he met an obstruction, which many times happened to be the Gym, but the ink demon had never actually gone in. Quillan had never been in a fight before, nor did he have plans to, but learning was important in case of an emergency and it was a learning experience! Upon entering, he saw many students, some helping others while some were holding spars against one another, but all of them were working hard … except for one student, who was just standing there. Quillan made his way over and said a quick “hi”, his notebook, which he’d taken out to jot down anything he thought he might learn from visiting the Gym (although he had limited knowledge of what was actually going on), was dangling from his hand.

phantompanther13

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:25 pm
"Hello friend." Trisha smiled at the newcomer. "Did you come to work out? do you want to spar? I want to try it out." She didn't know his name yet but they were friends yep. She tugged at his hand leading him to a ring as if he had already said yes.

yylaayl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:52 pm
"Uhhh ... " Quillan hesitated because he hadn't actually planned on doing anything at the Gym, but since the other person seemed eager to, he decided to go with the flow. Plus, she'd called him a friend even though this was the first time he'd ever met her before, how could he say no? "Sure! I don't know what I'm doing though ..." He tossed his belongings to the side and followed the ghoul.

phantompanther13

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
phantompanther13 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:57 pm
"That's fine! it can't be that different from play wrestling. It's just a game." Trisha bounced into the ring, and turned with a swirl of her dress. "Don't go easy though ok? I'm an apasu, I can handle whatever you throw at me." some creeple got weird ideas about her being delicate or something. She was not. Trisha was strong and ferocious. But only sometimes.

yylaayl
rolling for initiative.

yylaayl rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:52 pm
"Got it!" Quillan shouted, although he'd never actually been in a play wrestle of any sort. He also took a note of the species name "apasu", so he could do research later, having never heard of it before. The ink demon was pretty much ready to have his butt served to him. He gave a thumbs up to signal that he was ready.

phantompanther13
WHAT DO WE DO emotion_facepalm

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
phantompanther13 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:58 pm
Trisha grinned and circled him, hooves sliding across the ground. One pawed for a moment as she sized him up. She didn't really know what he was, she just... dragged him in. But that was fine! They were friends.

yylaayl
tie breaker?

yylaayl rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:06 pm
Quillan watched as his opponent circled, trying to decipher when she would strike. If she didn't do anything soon, he would try to launch an attack of his own … after all, a surprise attack might be the only advantage he could get!

phantompanther13
OKAY

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
phantompanther13 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:15 pm
Trisha might have started laughing. This wasn't really how to start a fight but she couldn't hold the serious face much longer. "ok ok I'm really ready." she said. She didn't look ready.

HP: 30/30
Action: attack
Damage: miss
Fear: T1 Battle cry [unused]

yylaayl

yylaayl rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:11 am
Although his opponent said she was ready, she didn’t seem to be … but that was okay because Quillan wasn’t exactly ready either! When she had started laughing, Quillan was tempted to as well … they really didn’t seem to know what they were doing but so far it seemed fun!

Action: Attack
Damage: Miss
Fear: Battle Cry (Unused)

phantompanther13
WHOOPS I quoted you before I edited my post OTL SORRY

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
phantompanther13 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:54 am
"Ok ok now I'm ready." Trisha put on her best serious face, which still had the edge of a grin within. She started him down and... walked a little closer and then back a little bit and then closer a bit. She really was trying, but she couldn't quiet figure out how to step into a fight. She wasn't used to it at all. instead she made a fool out of her self, walking the same 3 steps.

Action: attack
Damage: miss
Fear: T1 Battle cry [unused]

yylaayl
yo first year dice, hello.

yylaayl rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:17 pm
Quillan copied what the ghoul was doing and walked forward and backward several times. He didn’t know what the purpose of doing so was for … maybe intimidation? Or some kind of procedure that had to be done before a battle starts? He scratched the back of his head with his right hand and apologetically said, ”I have no idea how to start this.”

phantompanther13

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
phantompanther13 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:32 pm
"I think.... it's something like this." Trisha finally walked forward and shoved him a bit, just a bit. But she was super strong. and parts of her arm had turned to stone before she shoved.

She didn't really want to hurt him badly. She just wanted to, start this little match. Maybe make some friendly contact.

yylaayl

yylaayl rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:52 pm
”Hey!” Quillan exclaimed jokingly. He didn’t want to hurt the ghoul’s feelings or anything by pretending her shove was weak to the point that it hadn’t affected him. He could tell that if she was really trying, her strikes would hurt and that the shove would have pushed him back several feet.

HP: 28/30

phantompanther13
QUILLAN'S JUST GOING TO CONTINUE MISSING FOREVER I GUESS

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
phantompanther13 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:52 pm
"But that's what we are supposed to do I thought." she stopped and stared at him. He didn't know, and now she was feeling a little unsure.

She stared at him wondering what exactly if anything they were supposed to do. shove? Wrestle? She liked wrestling but his horns were pointed back and not forward so he was more likely to head butt... hummm. She danced around on her hooves very confused.

yylaayl

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces