Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Tough Beasts [Jala/Draven] (FIN) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:24 pm
Even with the few spars she had, Jala found herself hungering for more.
Win or lose, she didn't care. All she wanted to do was sink her fangs into something, adrenaline pumping as her eyes darted around the gym, trying to find her next opponent. Or victim, in this case.

A certain winged boil had been standing too close, and she pounced, sending the poor unsuspecting student crashing to the ground.
"My, you look good enough to eat~"
Her snake tail hovered mere inches from his face, hissing. Hopefully she wasn't actually serious.

GrnGriff
A thing!
We can have re-match after this maybe? xDD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:54 pm
The gym. Draven was planning to spend a lot more time there, since well. Sparring practice. He needed it very badly. He knew this. Too much time cooped up in his room, too much time sitting idle. Yes, another spar was all he needed.

He did not need people pouncing on him.

"Oomph! Hey!" He hit the floor with a thud and found himself staring at a snake. Ok. Well. Not a cat-girl...

"Um..." Draven wasn't sure of two things. 1. Which set of eyes to look at. 2. Was she seriously threatening to eat him, or was she hitting on him? Either way, he was a little uncomfortable right then.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:09 pm
And what if she was? What are you going to do about it, Draven?
It might have been all 3, though granted, it was probably dangerous to avoid eye contact with either of them, and even more dangerous I make eye contact with both of them. And maybe she was. Fighting and moving did often make one hungry, and Draven DID look a lot like food. And she always made it a policy to toy with her food.

It also probably didn't help that she made no point of moving, quite content on sitting on top him while drawing idle circles on his chest with a clawed finger.
"I am rather quite hungry. May I take a nibble?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:19 pm
It wasn't like he could just fly away. So he did the next best thing, and froze.

Only to squirm when he felt her so causally dragging a finger on his chest. "Um... What exactly are you going to nibble on?" Draven really wasn't sure if he should be terrified or excited about this.

So confused. And a little worried. Really, there was no good way for this to end. Maybe. He didn't know!  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:46 pm
Clearly both.
"Mm, that depends. What would you like me to nibble on?"
She leaned closer, and licked her lips.
Maybe she really was serious about eating him.

GrnGriff
I have no idea where this is going

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:33 am
It was impossible to shrink into the floor. Draven had known this, but he kind of tried to do it anyway. This girl was either really forward or really sadistic... and that look in her eye told him maybe, most certainly, it was a little of both.

"Well, uh." He swallowed, green eyes darting down to her mouth then back up. "Seeing as we've only just met," he shifted slightly under her weight, "how about I buy you lunch? Or an eye-scream?" She'd get food or a date, whichever she was after.

He tried his best to smile at her, all the while making sure his fingers weren't near her... snake friend. Was that a tail? It was really hard to tell from this angle.

[A.V.]
I dunno either. : D

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:38 pm
Poor Draven.
"Aww, aren't you a sweetie?" She brushed his cheek with a hand, purring "Tempting, but I had something a little different in mind..."
The poor boil would find his fingers investigated by a curious snake, tongue darting out as it tasted them. As long as there was no sudden movements, he would be safe from any spontaneous snake bites.

GrnGriff
Fight will start next post... maybe idk lsjdfskldf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:00 am
"Thanks?" Draven still wasn't sure how scared he needed to be. He was pretty unsettled as it was, though. Especially with the snake being so nosy.

He tried his best to focus on ghoul, though. Since she was the one pinning him down and making...threats? He wasn't sure if agitating her was for the best...but... he really didn't know what she wanted. So confused. Was she actually talking about eating him?

"Like what?" Not that Draven was sure he wanted an answer to that question. "Something spicier? 'Cause I know a place that serves a great ghost-chili stew..."

[A.V.]
idek

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:10 pm
The answer to that would probably be "very scared".
"Ooh, I do like spicy, but not quite."
Slowly pushing herself up, she smiled a smile with hidden intentions as she straightened, tail curling around her.
"A little good to honest spar. I've been itching to sink my claws into something, and you looked like the perfect bait."
It was probably a little less "good" and a little less "honest", but she had been rather serious about wanting a fight.
"Oops, did I say 'bait'? I meant sparring partner~"
... almost serious.

GrnGriff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:44 pm
There was an immense sense of relief as she stood up. Not because she'd declined the stew and the shop was expensive, but because distance. Yes. No more imminent threat of... maiming? Touching? He still wasn't sure how serious the food comments had been.

"Ohh,", he said, the syllable being very drawn out as his mind pieced it together. He'd been really off his guard okay. And she'd just...

He looked her over. Yep. That was a tail...which was almost a relief. If it was attached...it probably couldn't sneak up on him.

"You, uh, could have just asked. Instead of pouncing on me, and whatever." He averted his eyes just a bit, and while her no longer having the upper hand made him feel a little braver, she HAD unnerved him a little. Just a little.

[A.V.]

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.] rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:32 pm
"Aww, but could you blame me? You looked so... pounceable."
She put an innocent face and smiled.
"But you know, I don't like taking 'no' for an answer, so I do so hope you'll entertain me."
She stretched and grinned at him, giving him a look that said "run and I'll kill you."

Grifferie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:36 pm
Everything she said could be taken in more than one way. Draven was pretty sure that was deliberate. He just...he was not good at deciphering which meaning she really meant.

"Um, Thanks." That was a compliment, right? "I'll, um, do my best."  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

Grifferie rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:40 pm
He took a moment to dust himself off, though.

((I am so good with dice. ahah))  
Grifferie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:41 pm
[omg last one what is happening I can't read QQ /fails]

Seriously. What was it with ghouls? Between beating his face up and making him blush while they talked about eating him.... Draven sighed.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.] rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:04 pm
Poor Draven just couldn't catch a break, could he?
"I would hope so. I'd hate to be... disappointed."
With that, she dashed towards him, claws extended.

---------------------
HP: 30/30
Action: Attacking
Result: 5 dmg
FEAR: The Bite T1

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items