Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
this baby has learned the dark side

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

felinophiles alter ego

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:01 am
i found this little kitten outside of the grocery store saturday, it was sitting by the door with its eyes shut screaming while people just walked by and pretended not to see it or looking down to say awwww and move on mad i tried to get it and it ran under the pallets of water, i sat on the bench and after a few minutes it came out to me. its eyes and nose were all nasty, i picked it up and it was covered with fleas and was a rack of bones. i went inside the doorway and asked them to get me a box with a lid. this idiot of a woman came out with groceries and said his eyes were all matted shut so i wiped them with those disinfectant wipes over there. his little eyes were pure red and pouring buckets of water out of them. i later read the wipes container and it contained ammonia, it must have been burning his little eyes. i took her to the shelter and the stupid woman there looked in the box and said that kitten is sick, we cant take it, we are out of cages, she said its got upper respiratory infection. she said take it home and call monday and see if we have an empty cage but i dont think it will live past the weekend. the man said dont let it scratch you or get near your cat, you dont know what its got. i said if i bring it back monday what will you do with it and she blatantly said, put it to sleep, i said why cant you just give it a shot and she said its too sick and probably wont even live thru the weekend. what a moron! i picked all the fleas off from it and cleaned its eyes and nose, it developed a thin scab all along its lower eyelid which is gone this morning. and now it looks perfectly healthy, no more runny eyes or nose, its sneezing a little and has worms cuz i saw them. i called the vet yesterday and they are booked full, i have prescription worm meds and frontline plus flea med, they told me how much to give her until i can get her in tomorrow for an appt. it is the sweetest little kitten i ever saw, she lays on my lap on her back and falls asleep with her little head hanging off. she has eaten and drank tons and is already starting to fill out. how can someone drop them off like that and then have a moron put disinfectant in her eyes. i put her in the cat carrier during the night on the porch with litter, food and water and she curls up and goes to sleep.i dont dare let her in the house until she is tested for felin luekemia. i caught the neighbors unneutered cat stalking it and biting it on the back of its neck. i think he was trying to snap its neck, the vet said probably just showing aggressiveness. i spray him with the hose everytime he comes over and i think he got the message. i havent seen him since. just look at the little baby. its amazing what a few days of love, food and water can do. she cant wait for someone to come outside so she can get on your lap, she has a loud motor and loves to be held. she looks into the faces of whomever is talking. i think i may end up keeping her but i dont know how my old cat is gonna handle not being the only child anymore gonk
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:56 am
felinophiles alter ego

User Image

Ah....ahhhhh.....ATCHOO! Cute kitty, though.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

felinophiles alter ego

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:49 am
Darth Daddicus
felinophiles alter ego

User Image

are you really allergic to cats?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:37 pm
felinophiles alter ego
Darth Daddicus
felinophiles alter ego

User Image

are you really allergic to cats?

Unfortunately, yes.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

felinophiles alter ego

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:20 am
thats too bad, my kids tend to stuff up around dogs because weve never had one, i suppose they built up the immunities to cats because weve had one since they were born  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:42 am
Quote:
felinophiles alter ego
i dont know how my old cat is gonna handle not being the only child anymore gonk
User Image

well usually with another cat *and he's super cute!* a tabby I believe! stripped orange too! Garfield style! cool! the othrr might get jealous ..I had a younger and an older cat, the oldest started to urine on my clothes and matress! so just be careful. it may get jealous!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games