Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:26 am
User Image
@ How often do you have a problem with your underwear? Such as the fact it may not fit right, the fabric is uncomfortable, it feels really awful when I go to a store to check my fitting and end up going to two different stores to double check - only to find out they tell me different sizes, not to mention when I measure I get a completely different size all together! Do you ever have problems regarding the issue? I've been wearing female underwear for more than a year and I would have thought I've grown out of these issues by now, I just hope I'll grow out of it soon enough.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:23 pm
Every store measures things differently/uses slightly different sizing charts.

Also how the underwear is designed changes how it fits.

It never really ends, you should just get a ballpark size, and try everything on within that size.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:47 am
cool4

User Image
@ Yeah, I noticed it gave me a lot of back problems and it was awfully tight, I was told they were supposed to be slightly tight. But then I was told it shouldn't be too tight that it's uncomfortable, so I'll try experimenting a bit, thank you! Not sure what you mean by ballpark size though.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:44 am
I'm 35 years old and still have problems finding the right bra, despite being a cup B. xD
The problem is my back, it's wide. So it's really hard to find a 38B that actually fits rights and feels comfy (never have been fitted before). The last time I went to TJ Maxx I was lucky enough to find one that fits perfectly (and no underwire, yay!). Now I have to remember what brand it was so I can find another one.
As for panties, I only buy the Marilyn Monroe ones at either TJ Maxx and Marshall's. Wide hips are wide.
Regardless of the small problems I encounter with underwear, I love having an hourglass body. OuO  

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:19 am
fawn freckles

Luckkyy. I'm just a stick with breasts. But no, the main problem is my waist. I am 28 F, which is extremely hard to find in Britain. So I end up having to go down a cup side and up a waist size, so it doesn't exactly fit but it some how works out. 30 E's are pretty hard to find anyway, found a store that does 28 F, going to go check it out and wear it. I've gone to get sized three times, one said only a 28 F would work, another said that 30 E's would also work and the other was like "I think so" which didn't help. But I've tried 30 E's and they work, I can't wait to try the 28 F's (I think that's 28 E in America) though, I hope that works better. I've not really had much of a problem with panties, except I'm a size 4 (which is size 0 in America) so I end up geting size 6 which is slightly loose, but it's not too loose. I'm too tiny. Only seveteen though, so I'll grow out as I get older.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:33 am
I always buy underwear the same shop and the same model.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Nix28

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:53 am
girl problems..tsk tsk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:56 am
Girl sizes don't even make sense....you could be a small in one store and a large in another .-.  

Your WatchQueen

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:27 am
all i'm gonna say is don't trust victoria's secret when it comes to bra fittings- they measure with clothes and a bra on, leading to me being told i'm a c cup, and i'm definitely a b cup. other than that, i know aerie has some nice bras and undies, but be wary about the more structured bras- i have one or two, and they're actually too big, despite being the right size.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:45 am
Buying underwear can be quite the hassle.

Panties can be a big issue for me. I have big thighs, making it uncomfortable in the crotch and leg area because they pinch me there. But, if I go up a size, then they're too big on my waist and fall down a lot. I have a few pairs from Victoria's Secret that I really like because they down pinch around my legs and are made out of soft, comfortable fabrics. The only problem with them is that they like to ride up.

Bras can be an issue, but not as big as panties. One of my breasts is slightly larger than the other, so while a bra might fit one of them, it won't for the other. And, as some others have said in the past, Victoria's Secret isn't necessarily the best for sizing since they do it over your clothes and right in the middle of the store. I do like their products a lot, though. Yes, you need to try them all on to see if you get the desired affect, but I bought a pair of bras from there three years ago that haven't even begun to show any wear and they're very comfortable.  

Strawberry Requiem

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:57 pm
I only buy Panties from Victoria's Secret, likewise, i'm not comfortable getting fitted from like other brands. However, I don't really like their bras much anymore. I only have two that I feel actually support my Boobs (I'm a D cup redface ) the others are like, "well, this one doesn't show under my shirt, so i'll just put it on xp "  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:59 pm
Your WatchQueen
Girl sizes don't even make sense....you could be a small in one store and a large in another .-.

I check the sizing too, such as as American DD is size E here in Britain, still you get some faults where it's far much more bigger!  

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:00 pm
loonaboots
all i'm gonna say is don't trust victoria's secret when it comes to bra fittings- they measure with clothes and a bra on, leading to me being told i'm a c cup, and i'm definitely a b cup. other than that, i know aerie has some nice bras and undies, but be wary about the more structured bras- i have one or two, and they're actually too big, despite being the right size.

I got my fitting at Debenhams and Boux Avenue, of course I took my top off, they even asked me to. They were pretty friendly and I tried on a couple of things, I ended up going back to Boux and got enough points for some free shorts, problem is they only do shorts and thongs. Their bras are pretty but not many of them are underwired, so I usually buy the ones I like and can easily take the wire out if I wish to. But I'm quite certain it's my actual size being too hard to get in the UK, I can't find a custom place to get my actual size.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:06 pm
Strawberry Requiem
Buying underwear can be quite the hassle.

Panties can be a big issue for me. I have big thighs, making it uncomfortable in the crotch and leg area because they pinch me there. But, if I go up a size, then they're too big on my waist and fall down a lot. I have a few pairs from Victoria's Secret that I really like because they down pinch around my legs and are made out of soft, comfortable fabrics. The only problem with them is that they like to ride up.

Bras can be an issue, but not as big as panties. One of my breasts is slightly larger than the other, so while a bra might fit one of them, it won't for the other. And, as some others have said in the past, Victoria's Secret isn't necessarily the best for sizing since they do it over your clothes and right in the middle of the store. I do like their products a lot, though. Yes, you need to try them all on to see if you get the desired affect, but I bought a pair of bras from there three years ago that haven't even begun to show any wear and they're very comfortable.

Ah, panties are never the problem for me. I've never brought from Victoria Secret, only Boux Avenue but I'm really tempted to go down to London and try some Victoria Secret, never found a VS more closer to me though, since I'm in Yorkshire, London is a bit far. I remember when I used to see VS as the most amazing underwear a girl could get and dreamed of getting one for myself, the times.

Bras are my main issue, I used to have the issue where one was bigger than the other, I was told some yoga techniques, hypnosis and oddly massages on the breast area can work, I only tried the hypnosis (since it was a good way to get to sleep too, which stopped my insomnia, I should try it again) and the yoga which worked. Yeah, I've been told that in the last few posts, never really knew they did that. I've always been measured by Boux Avenue, they told me going up a waist and down a cup works also, but isn't the best option and should only be used as a second option, which I'm having to do until I go to the house of fraiser to get a size 28 for my waist.

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:09 pm
Minkiaru
I only buy Panties from Victoria's Secret, likewise, i'm not comfortable getting fitted from like other brands. However, I don't really like their bras much anymore. I only have two that I feel actually support my Boobs (I'm a D cup redface ) the others are like, "well, this one doesn't show under my shirt, so i'll just put it on xp "

Never brought from Victoria Secret, but all this talk about VS makes me really want to buy from them emotion_0A0 I love some of their bras, my cousin has told me how comfortable they are, as for support. I don't know, I've only had a few issues when it showed under my shirt where I wore a black bra with a white shirt without noticing that it shows, kind of hard for it to not show sweatdrop  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff