Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Help
Attack on Titan Harness???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little dingus

Animal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:35 am
So it's literally a like 5 days until the con, and I am SO behind on the harness. By behind, I mean I started yesterday. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could send links to tutorials or has any tips to give, because Im hella confused

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:41 am
Yuoyo
So it's literally a like 5 days until the con, and I am SO behind on the harness. By behind, I mean I started yesterday. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could send links to tutorials or has any tips to give, because Im hella confused

Ask and you shall receive! I posted a tutorial here. If you run into problems, let me know. I have a handful of friends who have already made their harnesses, so I could get some tips from them (I've yet to start my own harness, yet... >>) The biggest thing I gleaned from them was that you have to be patient with yourself! When you're connecting the straps, pin it first to make sure you have your angles right.

I also posted an AoT Boot Tutorial here, if you need that.

Good luck and have fun! Which character are you making?  

xinitia

Crew

little dingus

Animal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:17 am
xinitia
Yuoyo

Ask and you shall receive! I posted a tutorial here. If you run into problems, let me know. I have a handful of friends who have already made their harnesses, so I could get some tips from them (I've yet to start my own harness, yet... >>) The biggest thing I gleaned from them was that you have to be patient with yourself! When you're connecting the straps, pin it first to make sure you have your angles right.

Thanks so much! and, I'm going to be Levi, since I'm the shortest out of all my friends

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:01 pm
Yuoyo
xinitia
Yuoyo

Thanks so much! and, I'm going to be Levi, since I'm the shortest out of all my friends

That's awesome! You'll have to post pictures when you're finished!

I'm supposed to be Jean and Erwin. I probably should get on that.... >>  

xinitia

Crew

Cosplay Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas