Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[3v1] squishy little first-years [Estel, Shun, Quillan, Nim] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:19 pm
Quillan had wanted to meet her alumni friend, so he was easiest. She borrowed someone's phone while in the ghost dorm common room, and: "Hey, Quillan! Um I hope this is your number um it's me I mean Estel um this phone isn't mine though! If you aren't busy, meet at the gym!"

Maybe it would be fun, not to mention more evenly matched, with more people. Estel remembered the student she had met during Arts and Crafts... Nim (and Cirrus), though, she had to track down by running around the school until she found her.

"Hey! I'm headed to the gym to practice, want to come?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:26 pm
Quillan was lazing about his dorm room when he received a message from an unknown number. Checking his phone, he realized it was from Estel, who wanted to meet up in the gymnasium. He was in the process of sending back a message when he realized that it was probably a borrowed phone, and he wasn't sure if Estel had already returned the phone to the person she'd borrowed it from so he stopped mid-message and headed down, wondering what the ghoul was planning.  

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:30 pm
It's hard to say what Nim had actually been doing when Estel found her. It involved a large beach ball, a bag of minipet treats, and a disgruntled familiar, though. She was easily persuaded to do something else and quickly abandoned her... previous task.

"Yeah! I really gotta get some more practice in," she said, following Estel to the gym. "Quillan, this guy I met in class, trained with me the other day and we weren't very good."

She pushed through the door to the gym and bounced excitedly. "Oh! Quillan you're here again!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:32 pm
Shun was already inside the gym, waiting for Estel to show up for their lesson of the day. While he waited, he was simply kneeling on the ground with his good eye closed. There was no eyepatch today, leaving the large scar visible this time around. He was simply relaxing himself while he patiently awaited the ghost's arrival, not knowing she was bringing friends this time around.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:48 pm
"Hey, Quillan! Oh! You guys know each other?" Awesome! That would make her life easier.

Beckoning her two friends closer, she pointed across the gym at Shun. "See him? He's the alumni who's been training me. Quillan wanted to meet him, and I was thinking maybe all three of us could challenge him? He's really good!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:00 pm
When the ink demon had arrived at the gym, he hadn't expected to see Nim and another reaper with Estel. "Hi Estel! Hi Nim, didn't think I would meet you here! Hi person I don't know!" he said as he gave a small wave to the group. As Estel began talking, Quillan recalled mentioning wanting to meet the ghost's alumni friend. "Sure! I don't know if we stand a chance but it sounds like fun!"  

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:03 pm
"He's an alumni?" Nim looked uncertain for all of two seconds, before she school her expression into determination. There were three of them and one of him. He couldn't beat them up too badly if he had to split his time three ways, right? "He's going to kick our butts, but sure! "  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:08 pm
Shun could hear voices, Estel's being among them. His good eye opened up and he stood to his feet, spying the trio of students coming on in. The other two, he didn't really recognize, but he caught their names while they were yapping about. He had planned on working on strikes with Estel, but he could work with this as well.

"I see you've brought some allies with you today. Good. For while there will be times where you must fight on your own, there will be plenty of situations where you will not be alone. Learn to fight alongside others you can trust. There is strength in numbers," he said quietly as he examined each of the younger students individually. It may be interesting to see if they could play off of one another's strengths.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:17 pm
"Everybody, this is Shun!" Estel clapped her hands cheerfully. "Shun, these are my friends Quillan and Nim! I thought it would be good practice for everybody if you could fight us all at once, maybe? If that's alright?"

She set her bag down and out of the way, beaming.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:24 pm
Quillan couldn't help but wonder if this was going to turn into one of those scenes in the movies where the hero takes on ten people, all at the same time, and beats the snot out of all of them. "Nice to meet you, Shun! Looking forward to learning from you!"  

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:28 pm
Nim was too excited to talk. All of her energy was going to not bouncing around the man like an excited poms. As soon as Shun had begun to talk Nim realized exactly how important this moment was.

Estel had a mentor. Estel had a mysterious, experienced mentor with mysterious, scary scars. Estel was most definitely living a movie. This was a textbook movie situation.

Shun had probably said something really important that she would need to remember later but all she could hear were the excited screams in her own head. She might explode if they didn't start working soon.

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:33 pm
Shun nodded curtly to the three individually as Estel introduced them and whatnot.

"That is more or less what I had just suggested," he stated. He rolled his shoulders, then called out his blades, watching the three carefully.

"Well then. Prepare yourselves. Fight as if your life or the lives of those you care for most depended on it. I will not hold back," he warned a little coldly. The things they may face would not go easy on them. And nor will he.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:35 pm
"Okay!" Estel shifted into the fighting stance she had been taught, hovering a couple inches in the air in excitement.

This was going to be really fun.  
yylaayl rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:37 pm
Quillan walked over to stand next to Estel and also got into a similar position. "Ready!", he called out.  

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:39 pm
Nim lifted her fists like she had that first time with Quillan and grinned at Shun. He was scary, but there were three of them. They'd just have to bombard him.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff